formestane or napalm? Stack suggestions,,,

msucurt

msucurt

Awards
  • Established
Alright guys, ive been researching and reading quite a bit, and im wanting to start my new stack in a few weeks. Im looking to recomp. Im 33yrs of age....5'11...185....training for 7 yrs. Great diet.

My stack was looking like this, but was curious as i wanted to try a topical for some midsection fatloss. What would you guys suggest or have had the best results from. Thanks in advance.

STACK:

IGF-2 ....or....SOMNIDREN-GH....or....ACT.X
DRIVE
FORMESTANE/PENETRATE.........or..........NAPALM

with.............

RED ACID
MAN CLOUT
BA
XTEND
ULTRA PEPTIDE

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I will fully back Naplam, for it is an awesome topical fat burner.

"FORMESTANE/PENETRATE.........or..........NAPALM" - But I will not say OR, because that would be comparing apple's to oranges.

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
"FORMESTANE/PENETRATE.........or..........NAPALM" - But I will not say OR, because that would be comparing apple's to oranges.
I agree. If it's localized fat loss you're looking for, Napalm is definitely the way to go. Formestane in Penetrate is not going to do this, so it's impossible to compare effectiveness between it and Napalm.

Penetrate is a systemic carrier, so even if the Formestane could provide you with fat loss, it would not be localized to the area of application.

ludacris007

ludacris007

Awards
  • Established
I agree. I have used napalm and have noticed that it does help with local fat loss. The application is simple and it doesnt smell as bad as i thought it might. I think formestane is great too used it during a hdrol pct and thought it was worth it. but overall i would go with the napalm

LT*

LT*

Awards
  • Established
I'm using Naplalm and Form now, along with Drive/RPM, DCP and AP. The results from this stack are really mind boggling. But anyway, Form and Napalm are completely different products that do different things, so I would say use both, just don't apply them in the same areas at the same time.

msucurt

msucurt

Awards
  • Established
I'm using Naplalm and Form now, along with Drive/RPM, DCP and AP. The results from this stack are really mind boggling. But anyway, Form and Napalm are completely different products that do different things, so I would say use both, just don't apply them in the same areas at the same time.
thanks everyone for the help. LT, how are you using napalm and form at different times? What is your dosing protocol? timing? Could you elaborate on your results thus far on using this stack. Im going to probably run IGF-2 / DRIVE / NAPALM / maybe form?

THANKS FOR ALL THE HELP.

LT*

LT*

Awards
  • Established
thanks everyone for the help. LT, how are you using napalm and form at different times? What is your dosing protocol? timing? Could you elaborate on your results thus far on using this stack. Im going to probably run IGF-2 / DRIVE / NAPALM / maybe form?

THANKS FOR ALL THE HELP.
No problem. I apply both at the same time but in different locations. The napalm is 3 squirts 2x/day (most days) to my abs and low back. The Form I use only once a day in the AM 5 squirts (100mg). I apply 1 to each pec and 1 or 2 to each quad.

I'm using so many things right now, it's tough to gauge exactly what's doing what. I'm using each product for a specific purpose, but they all compliment each other in one way or another. One thing I can say about Napalm is that once I started using it, the fat on my lower abs and low back basically melted away. I'm sure the DCP, and cardio helped as well, but things really accelerated once I started the Naplam.

I've always seemed to have some estrogen issues, and I usually cycle Form to help with this.

Hope that help, if not please let me know.

msucurt

msucurt

Awards
  • Established
No problem. I apply both at the same time but in different locations. The napalm is 3 squirts 2x/day (most days) to my abs and low back. The Form I use only once a day in the AM 5 squirts (100mg). I apply 1 to each pec and 1 or 2 to each quad.

I'm using so many things right now, it's tough to gauge exactly what's doing what. I'm using each product for a specific purpose, but they all compliment each other in one way or another. One thing I can say about Napalm is that once I started using it, the fat on my lower abs and low back basically melted away. I'm sure the DCP, and cardio helped as well, but things really accelerated once I started the Naplam.

I've always seemed to have some estrogen issues, and I usually cycle Form to help with this.

Hope that help, if not please let me know.
thanks very very much LT. I think im gonna go ahead and order my next stack, although i would like some more input/suggestions on what i should order. Im definitely getting the napalm though.....just a little unsure if i should go with this or not....(has anyone that used IGF-2 had similar results using maybe carboxy-1....act.x....blue up.....etc)

IGF-2
DRIVE
NAPALM
RED ACID OR DCP
CLA

will be taking these also

MAN CLOUT
BA
CISSUS
XTEND
ULTRA PEPTIDE

THANKS AGAIN!

msucurt

msucurt

Awards
  • Established
Now that sounds like a great stack! I would be interested in following your progress... maybe log it?
YEA, i think i may just do that. Ive never logged anything before, but would definitely do this one im sure.

thanks again

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
YEA, i think i may just do that. Ive never logged anything before, but would definitely do this one im sure.

thanks again
I'd be interested in following your log.

msucurt

msucurt

Awards
  • Established
So would I.
well, just went and placed my order with nutra. I will be doing (and hopefully logging) the following stack...

IGF-2
DRIVE
NAPALM
CLA
T3 (30-40mcg / day)

supplements with the above stack...

MAN CLOUT (have nearly a whole tub of this)
XTEND
BA
YELLOW GOLD (already had this in bulk)
CISSUS
ULTRA PEPTIDE

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 24
Anabolics 31
Anabolics 17
Supplements 42
Supplements 4