Bold/Havoc stack help

pitching101

pitching101

Awards
  • Established
I would really appreciate it if you guys could take a look at my setup and questions and try to help me out since I will be making this order very shortly

Hey guys I will be turning 21 in February and I am looking to put together my first ph/ds stack. I have been researching for about a year. I have been training seriously and had a strict diet for about 3 years. In my first year of college I bulked up from 175 to about 205-210ish and was very satisfied. I have taken an 8 week cycle of Jungle Warfare in the past so don't know if you guys count that as ph experience. I am 5'10.5, 202 lbs, prob around 15%bf (estimate, never been tested).

2 weeks loading of Cycle Support
Week 1-4 Havoc 10/20/20/30
Week 1-8 Bold (800mg) ED + Testabolan 4 ED + Cycle Support
Week 8-11 Nolva 40/40/20/20 + Testabolan 4 ED + Cycle Support + creatine

1) Most people are telling me I should use some sort of liver support so I am leaning to getting liver longer. Should a take 2 pills a day for all 11 weeks, just on cycle, just with havoc, just pct? Also, I recently read that liver longer is not as effective as a product called Life Extension Hepatopro, which one would you suggest? Do I need liver support with this stack at all?

2) Also, some guy said I should add in 6 oxo into my pct but did not give me a reason, do u think I should? Anything else i should add into PCT to retain gains?

3)Also, for what parts of my cycle should I use one scoop of cycle support and what parts 2 scoops? Like should I use 1 scoop during pre-load and pct and 2 on cycle? Do you think I need 2 tubs or 3 tubs of cycle support?

4) Is 800mg or bold too much? Is my dosing of havoc to low? I think I'm only going to do 10mg for first few days.

5) If you have any other suggestions or critiques feel free

I really appreciate all your help

pitching101

pitching101

Awards
  • Established
even if you can only answer 1 question it would help alot

MM1Snapper

MM1Snapper

Awards
I would really appreciate it if you guys could take a look at my setup and questions and try to help me out since I will be making this order very shortly

Hey guys I will be turning 21 in February and I am looking to put together my first ph/ds stack. I have been researching for about a year. I have been training seriously and had a strict diet for about 3 years. In my first year of college I bulked up from 175 to about 205-210ish and was very satisfied. I have taken an 8 week cycle of Jungle Warfare in the past so don't know if you guys count that as ph experience. I am 5'10.5, 202 lbs, prob around 15%bf (estimate, never been tested).

2 weeks loading of Cycle Support
Week 1-4 Havoc 10/20/20/30
Week 1-8 Bold (800mg) ED + Testabolan 4 ED + Cycle Support
Week 8-11 Nolva 40/40/20/20 + Testabolan 4 ED + Cycle Support + creatine

1) Most people are telling me I should use some sort of liver support so I am leaning to getting liver longer. Should a take 2 pills a day for all 11 weeks, just on cycle, just with havoc, just post cycle therapy? Also, I recently read that liver longer is not as effective as a product called Life Extension Hepatopro, which one would you suggest? Do I need liver support with this stack at all?
Cycle support is more than enough for liver support. Its actually the most common one used at these forums. And yes you need liver support for any oral ph/ds.

2) Also, some guy said I should add in 6 oxo into my post cycle therapy but did not give me a reason, do u think I should? Anything else i should add into PCT to retain gains?
Not really sure abou this so wait for someone elses input... Im not a brain with pct...

3)Also, for what parts of my cycle should I use one scoop of cycle support and what parts 2 scoops? Like should I use 1 scoop during pre-load and post cycle therapy and 2 on cycle? Do you think I need 2 tubs or 3 tubs of cycle support?
Use one scoop for pre loading. And two throughout cycle and post cycle. With nolva it will put as much stress as the havoc would.

4) Is 800mg or bold too much? Is my dosing of havoc to low? I think I'm only going to do 10mg for first few days.
Your havoc is two low imo. should be more like 20/30/30/40 for first cycle. And honestly i wouldnt even run bold, although i am not that fimiliar with the compound. Wait for some more suggestions

5) If you have any other suggestions or critiques feel free

I really appreciate all your help

Posted in red...

pitching101

pitching101

Awards
  • Established
thanks so much man that helped out, anymore feedback anyone?

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
forget about 6oxo in pct.. get a good serm (nolva, toremifene) and you should be fine.

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
good.. then all should be well :thumbsup:

The G Train

The G Train

Awards
  • Established
Run the bold by itself the first four weeks, then add the havoc at 20/30/30/40 for the last four weeks. And 6-oxo at 3 caps a day would be fine to add in your PCT.

Werewolf

Werewolf

Awards
  • Established
I think you will disappointed with weeks 5 through 8. You will suppress natural testosterone in weeks 1 through 4. Havoc is low on suppression, but it does. I would move havoc to the end instead of beginning. 800 mgs of Bold (1,4 AD) is bare minimum for running solo. Bold is good for building endurance and is liked by cyclist & runners. It is slow acting base building type of steriod.

21 is an just age where it is hoped that growing is done. If you have any reason (like family history) that you think that you may still be growing then it is still too soon to use steriods. Excessive estrogen is what caps the bones prematurally and bone grow. This cycle is not excessive estrogen type cycle so less risk.

Here is another thread on a similar cycle.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/81671-looking-something-add.html

pitching101

pitching101

Awards
  • Established
the only reason i was gonna run bold with it is because i have 4 bottles of testabolan sitting here. Most ppl say to put havoc in the first 4 weeks to kickstart the cycle because bold takes 2 to 3 weeks to kick in

Werewolf

Werewolf

Awards
  • Established
the only reason i was gonna run bold with it is because i have 4 bottles of testabolan sitting here. Most ppl say to put havoc in the first 4 weeks to kickstart the cycle because bold takes 2 to 3 weeks to kick in
Without a testosterone as part of your cycle then kick starting is counter productive.

Bold builds muscle infrasture such as blood vessels, etc.

pitching101

pitching101

Awards
  • Established
it doesn't matter if I substitute the havoc with methyl-e right, they are just clones.

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
yeah dude... put the havoc at weeks 5-8.

and yes, methyl E is a viable option, but why not just go with havoc? isn't it cheaper?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would also start with the Bold (at high dosage...minimum 800) then add Havoc in around week 3-4. Run the Havoc/Bold for 4 weeks, then continue the Bold for an additional 2 weeks.

Total time on cycle around 10 weeks, with Havoc in there for 4.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
darsh89 Anabolics 24
Anabolics 3
Anabolics 3
Cycle Logs 1
pitching101 Supplements 5