cutting stack

1. cutting stack

i did research on looking for a good cuttin stack and i found that leviathan/DCP is going to work really well. My question is is there anything else i can add to help this out? I heard that the IGF-2 could go along good with it.

2. Quote Originally Posted by mindgame;
    i did research on looking for a good cuttin stack and i found that leviathan/DCP is going to work really well. My question is is there anything else i can add to help this out? I heard that the IGF-2 could go along good with it.
    That's right, Sir! IGF-2/Leviathan Reloaded/DCP should be a great cutting-recomposition stack. With IGF-2, you should expect dramatic benefits on multiple fronts. Endurance. Strength. Lean Mass. Hypertrophy. cAMP-and-cGMP-boosting. Testosterone Modulation. Glucocorticoid Antagonism/Cortisol Regulation. Prolactin Inhibition. Glycogen Regulation. Phospho-Creatine Boosting. Insulin Modulation. Growth-Hormone Synthesis. Adaptogenic Protection, and so on.

IGF-2 is a simple and versatile blend and can be used to dramatically improve the potency and effectiveness of just about any stack, especially a cutting stack
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

3. thanks for the feedback so it will be good then to run with it? thanks
    •   

4. Quote Originally Posted by mindgame;
    thanks for the feedback so it will be good then to run with it? thanks
    Yes! Have fun with it
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

5. Hey, I am yet to try the IGF-2, so I'm going to go with strategicmove there, but the leviathan/dcp stack combo is one of the best out right now, and fortunately back in stock again. I think you will love it. Keep a log or updates if you can!

Also if you have any dosing queries let us know, we'll do our best to assist.

6. Quote Originally Posted by asianbabe;
    Hey, I am yet to try the IGF-2, so I'm going to go with strategicmove there....
    How about giving IGF-2 a shot?

7. i will keep a log when i start the cutting in Feb. Also it will be safe to run this stack for 60 days right? since i have found they do no harm from what i have read.

8. Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    How about giving IGF-2 a shot?
    Hehe maybe, haven't really tried too many AN products, and haven't done enough research on IGF-2 though Is it fine for females? I need to read up your writeups.

9. give LEAN XTREAM a shot bro
    leviathan/DCP /lean xtream will cover all ankles

10. Quote Originally Posted by davidcyt;
    give LEAN XTREAM a shot bro
    leviathan/DCP /lean xtream will cover all ankles
    What is your feedback after using IGF-2?

Similar Forum Threads

1. Critique My cutting stack.
    By DreamWeaver in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 04-25-2003, 08:31 AM
  2. help with my ph cut stack / dosage?
    By patrol in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-09-2003, 03:46 PM
  3. my cutting stack
    By primal1 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11