cutting stack

mindgame

mindgame

Awards
  • Established
i did research on looking for a good cuttin stack and i found that leviathan/DCP is going to work really well. My question is is there anything else i can add to help this out? I heard that the IGF-2 could go along good with it.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
i did research on looking for a good cuttin stack and i found that leviathan/DCP is going to work really well. My question is is there anything else i can add to help this out? I heard that the IGF-2 could go along good with it.
That's right, Sir! IGF-2/Leviathan Reloaded/DCP should be a great cutting-recomposition stack. With IGF-2, you should expect dramatic benefits on multiple fronts. Endurance. Strength. Lean Mass. Hypertrophy. cAMP-and-cGMP-boosting. Testosterone Modulation. Glucocorticoid Antagonism/Cortisol Regulation. Prolactin Inhibition. Glycogen Regulation. Phospho-Creatine Boosting. Insulin Modulation. Growth-Hormone Synthesis. Adaptogenic Protection, and so on.

IGF-2 is a simple and versatile blend and can be used to dramatically improve the potency and effectiveness of just about any stack, especially a cutting stack :thumbsup:

mindgame

mindgame

Awards
  • Established
thanks for the feedback so it will be good then to run with it? thanks

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
Hey, I am yet to try the IGF-2, so I'm going to go with strategicmove there, but the leviathan/dcp stack combo is one of the best out right now, and fortunately back in stock again. I think you will love it. Keep a log or updates if you can!

Also if you have any dosing queries let us know, we'll do our best to assist.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
mindgame

mindgame

Awards
  • Established
i will keep a log when i start the cutting in Feb. Also it will be safe to run this stack for 60 days right? since i have found they do no harm from what i have read.

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
How about giving IGF-2 a shot? :D
Hehe maybe, haven't really tried too many AN products, and haven't done enough research on IGF-2 though :( Is it fine for females? I need to read up your writeups.

davidcyt

davidcyt

Awards
give LEAN XTREAM a shot bro
leviathan/DCP /lean xtream will cover all ankles

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!