You know you're a supplement junkie when:

bassgirl

bassgirl

Awards
you make a drink mix (i.e. shake, crystal light) and you need the whole glass or more just to take your pills.

nelix

Awards
  • Established
when you purchase a years supply of Geranamine and Sulbutiamine from Nuraplanet. (400 of each)

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
you have a tool box in your bedroom filled with samples from nutraplanet

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
You treat pre-orders for new supp's like a kid at Christmas. In the amount of excitement you have for them.

12STEP

Awards
  • Established
you order 7 bottles of prohormones cause hey the governments coming down on steroids i better stock up i mean i need to stock enough for at least a couple of years (yeah i did that last night) also your boss comes in to work at 1am cause somebody didnt show up and the first thing he says to you is what kinda energy pills you got

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
when you cannot workout without taking supplements. (Yes there are people who couldn't get themselves through workouts and a clean diet, they MUST have atleast something).

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
when you visit nutraplanet 3-4 times every day to play with the shopping cart.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
When your shelf in your closet breaks into 2 pieces cause you have too much supps sitting on them :)

ctrivedi

Awards
... you set your mobile phone alarms to remind you to take your am, noon, pm, pre and post workout supps... and you're already dosing 2 mins b/f the reminder even goes off... :blink:

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
When canned goods start getting stored on the counter, because your supps take up all the cabinet space.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
you know your a supplement junkie when you walk into GNC and laugh at the workers.

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
Someone asks you "which way" and you reply "pff Optimum Nutrition of course!!"

Amor Est Vitae Essentia,

Neoborn

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
When your spouse puts a firm limit on how much cabinet and counterspace you can have in the kitchen. Fortunately, I have a kichenette in the basement that serves as my main apothecary.

When you order some bulk powder and realize that you already had some in said apothecary.

The fact you refer to your basement kitchenette as an "apothecary".

When supplement companies start asking you for advice.

and finally...

When you spend a portion of your day moderating an online supplement forum. That's a sign.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
along that lines, I always laugh when my friends ask the question "what are you doing today??" and I say "legs"..hahaha.......

anyway ive gotta get a pic of my desk on my room and closet to show ya what a supps junkie looks like.

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
When you manage to fit things in every little nook and cranny of your bedroom/kitchen/pantry and you're about to be thrown out of the house for taking up too much space that is not yours.

Hello other 12 members currently viewing this thread :wave:

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
...When cell-tech is an inside joke for you and your friends

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
When you spend 3 months debating what stack to try next as though your life depends on your decision.

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
when you know what fish oil burps taste like

when you own a cap-m-quick

When you borrow your friends pot scale to measure bulk powders

Can't try a new product because you already have 6 months of supplements planned out.

Your car is out of gas, you own one pair of jeans, have nothing but promotional t-shirts, and you still are taking full advantage of nutraplanet's newest sale.

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
When you can hear your new supps n stacks taunting you from the fridge / cupboard " you know you want me, come onnnnn start me nowwwwwwwww!"

ahhhhhhhhhhhh :run:

Amor Est Vitae Essentia,

Neoborn

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
When the cupboard above the sink is full of all sorts of stuff from NutraPlanet, one counter in the kitchen is dedicated to "Daily Supplements" and is covered in jars and bottles, and "the special" stuff fills a desk drawer in the bedroom.

SureShot

SureShot

Awards
  • Established
when you track nutraplanet's fedex shipments on an hourly basis.

When you lean out the window every time you hear a large truck outside hoping it is fedex.

When your wardrobe for the week consists of free t-shirts from nutraplanet.

SureShot

SureShot

Awards
  • Established
when it takes you longer to prepare to go to the gym then your actual workout does.

when you need 3 different shaker bottles for your pre, during, and post workout powders.

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
when you've actually thought about snorting powders to see if you can get a better absorption rate.

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
When you can duplicate most "commercial" products from your stash of bulk powders.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
When you don't want to move back to your parent's house because your dad will freak out.

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
when your whole day (when you eat, what you eat, when you workout) is layed out to coincide with your supplements.
1. Wake up, take supps, then wait an hour before eating any meals.
2. Need to wait # of minutes before hitting gym, so supp's will be fully kicked in.
3. No honey, I'm not eating any carbs tonight because it would interfere with (name supp here) absorption.

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
When you consume green tea everyday, but can't remember what it taste like.

When you a recipes book entitled The Joys Of Baking w/ Whey Protein.

jUnit

Awards
rofl @ the laughing at the gnc worker, I just did that 2day, went in looked at fat burners and he said "oh u want some hydroxycut" and I said nah I got that good dope. asked him what 2 stack wit my xfactor to be funny and he said what's that? then tried to pitch me some NO ****, I walked out laughing. love u nutra my order should be there when I get home <3

Nabisco

Nabisco

Awards
  • Established
When you have an extra drawer filled with a random assortment of supplements that you aren't sure what to do with yet, but you still had to have them.

In Hulk

In Hulk

Awards
When you can recommend doses for most supplements off the top of your head

When half your christmas wish lists consists of supps... half of which you already have

When you hear "is all you eat powder and pills?"

MM1Snapper

MM1Snapper

Awards
When you spend your christmas money on supp's for your family and friends. But most of them are actually for you cause you now your parents wont take them.

building mass

building mass

Awards
When you try you supplements as suppositories because you heard it will increase the absorbsion. :ntome:

SufferingEd

SufferingEd

Awards
  • Established
When you hide money from your wife to buy more supps then the ones she already knows about.

You get excited to go to the supplement store.

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
When you cannot remember what it was like to lift without supps.

When you figure your supps in your monthly budget.

rhunt000

rhunt000

I luv my tee, thanks NP
Awards
The night before an overnight business trip you make sure a gym bag is packed with all the sups you need (and I stress need) before you make sure your clothes are packed. And if you don't have room in the gym bag, you start breaking it down into little baggies with a few extras in case you get stuck for an extra night or two. During a meeting, you say you have to go to the restroom, but you are really running out to the rental vehicle to down the scheduled doses. Gotta make sure you get those keys first thing in the morning though.

Condition1

Condition1

Awards
  • Established
when you know what fish oil burps taste like

when you own a cap-m-quick

When you borrow your friends pot scale to measure bulk powders

Can't try a new product because you already have 6 months of supplements planned out.

Your car is out of gas, you own one pair of jeans, have nothing but promotional t-shirts, and you still are taking full advantage of nutraplanet's newest sale.
When you order 6 months of supps one night, then wander nutraplanet aimlessly the next day..."now what?"

BeastMode

BeastMode

Awards
when your roommate/girlfriend/parents see a ziplock baggy filled with a kilo of bulk powders and ask you if you have started dealing drugs...

billm311

billm311

Awards
  • Established
when you read through a thread like this one and run a checklist in your head, and dont think twice:

did that, did that
I know what he's talkin bout
haha, ah, me too
oh, not quite yet
yep, thats me

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
when you have to stop and discreetly take a oral dose of sesame oil before you can eat a piece of birthday cake at the office.

bound

bound

Awards
  • Established
when you realize that you could have a degree in endocrinology without studying, because you've already learned it all from reading AM everyday.

nelix

Awards
  • Established
I was quoting all the replies that applied to me, but it seemed like I had ticked them all.

When you consider a stack for your cat...

(I'm thinking selegaline + Cissus + b12 in beef capsules)

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
When you hear news about Santa Claus getting busted because they searched the sleigh on the way to your house on crimbo eve.

Poor poor santy, what was his cut?

Amor Est Vitae Essentia,

Neoborn

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Everyone who posted please send your CC # to [email protected] we will set you up in our new Supplement(Snuggle/Banana) of the Month Club :)

MM1Snapper

MM1Snapper

Awards
Lol whats a CC sorry im a newb to a few things...

When you spend your rent money on bulk powders from nutraplanet, just to realize you have un opened containers in the cabnet.