weightloss stack

1. weightloss stack

I have a "stack in a pack" heh type thing that is an all in one capsule. Now it says serving size 2 capsules but I am wondering if 2 caps are really needed each dose? Maybe 2 per day?

ma huang (10% ephedrine) 250mg
    citrus auritanium (6% synephrine) 300 mg
    guarana (22% caffeine) 900 mg
    green tea extract 100mg
    yerba mate 175mg
    kila nut extract 200mg
    E&Z Gugglesterones 150mg
    Chromium Picolinate 150mg
    Acetyl L Carnitine 100mg
    Ginger root extract 25mg

some of these I already supplement like the green tea, chromium and the carnitine.

2. Acetyl L Carnitine has different effects from normal L-Carnitine and the dose listed is rather small, as is the dose of Green Tea. It looks like a solid, old-school stim. Combine it with something like SesaThin or DCP and you have a very potent stack.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

3. Quote Originally Posted by bassgirl View Post
    I have a "stack in a pack" heh type thing that is an all in one capsule. Now it says serving size 2 capsules but I am wondering if 2 caps are really needed each dose? Maybe 2 per day?

green tea extract 100mg
    yerba mate 175mg
    kila nut extract 200mg
    E&Z Gugglesterones 150mg
    Acetyl L Carnitine 100mg
    Ginger root extract 25mg

some of these I already supplement like the green tea, chromium and the carnitine.
    My wife is looking for a good weightloss supp but i dont know where to look or what to get. I apologize for asking on youre thread but i dont see a lot of females here so i thought i would ask you for advise??
    •   

4. Quote Originally Posted by bassgirl View Post

green tea extract 100mg
    yerba mate 175mg
    kila nut extract 200mg
    E&Z Gugglesterones 150mg
    Acetyl L Carnitine 100mg
    Ginger root extract 25mg

Have you checked out Primordial Performance's Tea-3? It has the teas you mention and more.

Now foods are a decent Chomium product called Chromate.

The ALCAR seems under dosed... Now foods has capsules...

I would consider Geranamine instead of the ephedra, if you have any unwanted side effects it's a nice alternative.

All in all I would say you could get a better dosage and quality from other products, but if that's all you got, I guess you can make do.

5. Quote Originally Posted by nelix View Post
    Have you checked out Primordial Performance's Tea-3? It has the teas you mention and more.

Now foods are a decent Chomium product called Chromate.

The ALCAR seems under dosed... Now foods has capsules...

I would consider Geranamine instead of the ephedra, if you have any unwanted side effects it's a nice alternative.

All in all I would say you could get a better dosage and quality from other products, but if that's all you got, I guess you can make do.
    Well I'm learning from this experience. Thats the idea. I have these for now. and the next time I need to get something I"ll be even more knowledgeable Keep the ideas coming.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08-09-2008, 04:16 PM
  2. What is your best fatloss/weightloss stack?
    By scrappydog in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-09-2007, 03:43 PM
  3. Critique My cutting stack.
    By DreamWeaver in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 04-25-2003, 08:31 AM
  4. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 11-12-2002, 12:09 AM
  5. Mass Gain Stack
    By YellowJacket in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12