weightloss stack

bassgirl

bassgirl

Awards
I have a "stack in a pack" heh type thing that is an all in one capsule. Now it says serving size 2 capsules but I am wondering if 2 caps are really needed each dose? Maybe 2 per day?

ma huang (10% ephedrine) 250mg
citrus auritanium (6% synephrine) 300 mg
guarana (22% caffeine) 900 mg
green tea extract 100mg
yerba mate 175mg
kila nut extract 200mg
E&Z Gugglesterones 150mg
Chromium Picolinate 150mg
Acetyl L Carnitine 100mg
Ginger root extract 25mg

some of these I already supplement like the green tea, chromium and the carnitine.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Acetyl L Carnitine has different effects from normal L-Carnitine and the dose listed is rather small, as is the dose of Green Tea. It looks like a solid, old-school stim. Combine it with something like SesaThin or DCP and you have a very potent stack.

montoyasnjs

Awards
I have a "stack in a pack" heh type thing that is an all in one capsule. Now it says serving size 2 capsules but I am wondering if 2 caps are really needed each dose? Maybe 2 per day?

green tea extract 100mg
yerba mate 175mg
kila nut extract 200mg
E&Z Gugglesterones 150mg
Acetyl L Carnitine 100mg
Ginger root extract 25mg

some of these I already supplement like the green tea, chromium and the carnitine.
My wife is looking for a good weightloss supp but i dont know where to look or what to get. I apologize for asking on youre thread but i dont see a lot of females here so i thought i would ask you for advise??

nelix

Awards
  • Established

green tea extract 100mg
yerba mate 175mg
kila nut extract 200mg
E&Z Gugglesterones 150mg
Acetyl L Carnitine 100mg
Ginger root extract 25mg

Have you checked out Primordial Performance's Tea-3? It has the teas you mention and more.

Now foods are a decent Chomium product called Chromate.

The ALCAR seems under dosed... Now foods has capsules...

I would consider Geranamine instead of the ephedra, if you have any unwanted side effects it's a nice alternative.

All in all I would say you could get a better dosage and quality from other products, but if that's all you got, I guess you can make do.

bassgirl

bassgirl

Awards
Have you checked out Primordial Performance's Tea-3? It has the teas you mention and more.

Now foods are a decent Chomium product called Chromate.

The ALCAR seems under dosed... Now foods has capsules...

I would consider Geranamine instead of the ephedra, if you have any unwanted side effects it's a nice alternative.

All in all I would say you could get a better dosage and quality from other products, but if that's all you got, I guess you can make do.
Well I'm learning from this experience. Thats the idea. I have these for now. and the next time I need to get something I"ll be even more knowledgeable :) Keep the ideas coming.