What Is X-tends

Pac4Prez

Awards
I keep hearing people say they take this but untill recently i have never heard of it. I have done some searching but what is it's main purpose and if someone could also explain p-slin that would be great too.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
I keep hearing people say they take this but untill recently i have never heard of it. I have done some searching but what is it's main purpose and if someone could also explain p-slin that would be great too.

Xtend is BCAA which stands for Branched Chain Amino Acids.

BCAA are crutial in aiding in recovery when it comes to exercise. Also BCAA has anti catabolic properties. It helps with protien synthesis and overall is a create daily supplement when you are trying to cut.

If you would like to read about it in detail refer to this link. Very useful information in this article...

http://www.bulk (remove the brackets) nutrition.com/?ingredients_id=59

Now for P-Slin...

P-Slin is a nutrient repartioner. It allows carbs and other nutrients to be used in the most crutial place known to those of us on the forums...

Our muscles...

By allowing nutrients to be delivered to our muscles, we are giving them energy basically...

Im not 100% sure on the mechanics of it but because we supply our muscles directly with nutrients, it causes strength,endurance and overall pumps.

P-Slin was designed to help make food more anabolic.

It helps us take the food we eat and put it to better use so that we may have an increase in strength at the gym.

That is the whole idea behind it.

I can explain more if you still dont understand but I think I made it quite clear.

The Batman

The Batman

Awards
Also extend is great, especially on a cut and nutraplanet has an absolute killer deal on it right now. Try it out.

tattoopierced1

Xtend is made by Scivation.. They are a real top notch company and the owner Marc is a great guy.