VPX's NEW Meltdown

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
Meltdown Combines the synergistic fat burning power of beta andrenergic agonists (MethylSynephrine) and alpha andrenergic antagonists (Yohimbine HCl, alpha-Yohimbine and 11-Hydroxy Yohimbine). In simpler terms it activates fat burning mechanisms in your body while simultaneously blocking the internal biochemistry that prevents you from burning fat by guarding one of the body's key fat burning hormones called Norepinephrine (NE). When fat burning is both promoted and protected at the same time we call this effect "synergistic". So, instead of 9 (activation factor) + 8 (protection factor) equaling 17 on the fat burning scale, this synergistic combination has a geometric effect of 72!

Meltdown Z-14 Benefits
>Minimal jitteriness
Increase mental clarity
Burning fat at an unprecedented rate
Death to fat cells
Synergistic Tri-Matrix

11-Hydroxy Yohimbine is a powerful fat loss agent,it is of great interest here because regular Yohimbine yields a roughly 32% increase in the fat burning hormone, NE. Compare this to 11-Hydroxy Yohimbine that yields an even more impressive research proven 56% increase in the potent fat burning hormone, NE. We are only now just studying how the combination of the other Yohimbine compounds in Meltdown work in concert to increase NE even further. With the combined effect of alpha-Yohimbine and 11-hydroxy Yohimbine contained in Meltdown blocking both alpha-1 and alpha-2 receptors, my hypothesis is that we are looking at a 81%+ increase in NE!

Synergistic Tri-Matrix
Yohimbine HCl,
11-Hydroxy & Alpha Yohimbine
11-Hydroxy Yohimbine

11-Hyrdoxy Yohimbine is the active metabolite of Yohimbine. Research indicates that 11-hydroxy Yohimbine has a potent alpha-2 adrenergic receptor affinity that significantly increases lipid metabolism. 11-Hydroxy Yohimbine exhibits a 10 fold increase in the binding ability to alpha-2 adrenergic receptors. The half-life of 11-hydroxy Yohimbine is approximately 8 to 11 hours compared to Yohimbine's two hour half-life. 11-Hydroxy Yohimbine offers definite advantage over Yohimbine in alpha-2 adrenergic receptors binding affinity and the longer half life in blood. The body converts Yohimbine to 11-hydroxy metabolite in the liver. Consequently, it is Meltdown's unique Yohimbine Tri-Matrix that works synergistically to increase unmatched norepinephrine- induced fat burning in both potency and duration of action.

Methyl Synephrine(MS) as previously mentioned MS is a beta-3 AA just like real Clenbuterol! The magnificence of a beta-3 Andrenergic Agonist lies in it's ability to burn fat without causing anxiety like its chemical cousin, ephedrine which is a beta-2 Andrenergic Agonist.

Methylphenylehtylamine found botanically in nature and found also in chocolate, is a simpler form called PEA has been called the love compound. Think of Meltdown's R-beta Methylphenylehtylamine as the love compound in overdrive dramatically enhancing the sexual experience and many other aspects of fat loss and is trademarked by VPX as Craving Control and Mind Control Matrix? for its potent ability to shut down appetite and eliminate carbohydrate cravings.

Around $50 for 40 servings is steep, maybe it can be found for lower. Any thoughts?

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It says death to fat cells? wtf I don't see anything in it to actually kill a fat cell. The only thing I know that can do that needs to be injected. I agree too expensive. It has the same amount of yohimbe as leviathon and leviathon is cheaper. I'm curious if the methyl tta makes that much diffrence because it can't have very much in it. 317 mgs total of wich the first ingredient is caffiene.

nelix

Awards
  • Established
It says death to fat cells? wtf I don't see anything in it to actually kill a fat cell. The only thing I know that can do that needs to be injected. I agree too expensive. It has the same amount of yohimbe as leviathon and leviathon is cheaper. I'm curious if the methyl tta makes that much diffrence because it can't have very much in it. 317 mgs total of wich the first ingredient is caffiene.
I remember reading a pub med text where CLA + Gurana caused fat cell death?

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established
lmao at the methyl attachments, the original meltdown z14 looked much better on paper

underdosed TTA too....

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Maybe a stack of meltdown with leviathon?

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
i dont get why companies feel the need to add all the methyls...haha..anyway...ill stick with my Leviathan Reloaded..=)

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i dont get why companies feel the need to add all the methyls...haha..anyway...ill stick with my Leviathan Reloaded..=)
Dude...see it - METHYL-Leviathan!!

Just add a methyl group to the WHOLE BOTTLE!

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
So will I better product and $20 cheaper a no brainer:thumbsup:

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Is this a joke?

I'll stick with Leviathan.

VPX - Is that not the same company that has tainted N.O. products? It is - I just wanted to say that!

swole210

swole210

Awards
  • Established
Di-methyl-leviathan ethyl ester HCl Malate with inifinisorb technology!!
Don't forget to add that Cryptogenicwhatchmacallit technology that Muscle Crap is using in their new product!! That stuff is the bomb:ntome:

Max32

Max32

Awards
  • Established
Is this a joke?

I'll stick with Leviathan.

VPX - Is that not the same company that has tainted N.O. products? It is - I just wanted to say that!
tainted...meaning cinammon?? The more attention that is drawn towards this bs will only hurt the industry as a whole...

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
Di-methyl-leviathan ethyl ester HCl Malate with inifinisorb technology!!
:toofunny: with new special delivery technology!

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
Dude...see it - METHYL-Leviathan!!

Just add a methyl group to the WHOLE BOTTLE!
haha..methyl-leviathan....hilarious...so good companies are pimpin our sh*t....then adding a methyl group to everything....

Cant wait for methyl-aspire36