Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by nolinenowait View Post
    is there anyway still to get a bottle?
    nope
  3. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.6%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

Quote Originally Posted by john123131 View Post
    nope
    hey john, think you could be more concise?
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.46%

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    hey john, think you could be more concise?
    hahah

jacob said that they literally only had 500 bottles, ad they sold out that one day...
    im sure it may/will be available in some form or another in the future. Talking with some friends I hear USP has alot of good things to come.
  5. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

you could get your hands on some bulk forslkolin. I don't see the difference. You might like drive as well
  6. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.6%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

Quote Originally Posted by john123131 View Post
    hahah

jacob said that they literally only had 500 bottles, ad they sold out that one day...
    im sure it may/will be available in some form or another in the future. Talking with some friends I hear USP has alot of good things to come.
    just reading through a forskolin thread, looks like jacob is interested in this too. you got forskolin in reloaded right?
  7. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3%

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    just reading through a forskolin thread, looks like jacob is interested in this too. you got forskolin in reloaded right?
    there was forskolin in the old leviathan version and i think the new one has it too. I still havent tried it.
  8. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.85%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

forskolin capped is inexpensive enough in other places. The original studies were done with 10% extract if I recall right, so I don't think there is any magic behind the 98% extract. other than it being more expensive. if I was formulating caps, I'd only use the 98% stuff if I had to to keep total cap size down.
  9. Guest

[QUOTE=EasyEJL]forskolin capped is inexpensive enough in other places. The original studies were done with 10% extract if I recall right, so I don't think there is any magic behind the 98% extract. other than it being more expensive. if I was formulating caps, I'd only use the 98% stuff if I had to to keep total cap size down.[/QUOTE ]

Next release is Bolic 2. We believe the purity of the extract allows for quicker absorption of forskolin and possibly eliminate the Toilet issues.
  10. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.85%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL
    forskolin capped is inexpensive enough in other places. The original studies were done with 10% extract if I recall right, so I don't think there is any magic behind the 98% extract. other than it being more expensive. if I was formulating caps, I'd only use the 98% stuff if I had to to keep total cap size down.
    Next release is Bolic 2. We believe the purity of the extract allows for quicker absorption of forskolin and possibly eliminate the Toilet issues.
    Ah thats possible, depending on what the other 80% is, it definitely could make a difference.
  11. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.87%
    Achievements Posting Pro

i never got the original email, so i had no idea it was out, and then the other day i got an email saying it was out of stock. this made me sad. i would have bought a bottle.
  12. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.63%

My 5 bottles r on the way!
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.27%

any idea when bollic 2 will be out?
  14. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.61%

i hope bolic2 is a joke...i just ordered bolic one and no one has even used it yet and your reformulating it??
  15. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'5"  227 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.56%

Quote Originally Posted by wojo View Post
    i hope bolic2 is a joke...i just ordered bolic one and no one has even used it yet and your reformulating it??
    Funny post, Wojo!!! I NEVER buy first gen. ANYTHING (supps, electronics, etc.) for just this reason. Next time don't be so quick to part with your $$$.
  16. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.61%

gee thanx bionic,i can tell you hold out to buy anything judging from those shorts you have on in that pic.

as far as buying a first gen goes i still use yellow gold because it works,never needed to try A.P because i seriously can not see it working better for me(but i am waiting on a second gen iphone).not all first gen suck.i just think its b.s that usplabs sends out a email full of hyperbole(i would prefer a product label) and promises. then doesnt even wait to see results from users only to release a version 2 of it..i only ordered it because i have been meaning to try forslean for awhile and i had some money burning a hole in my pocket
  17. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.85%

well luckily bolic isn't really a formulation, just straight clean forslean... so its not like you got jacked or something. I'm sure if you decided you didn't want it and put it in the trades section someone would buy it. I think bolic2 will be a formulation, with other ingredients besides (and likely more $ too)
  18. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.49%

You should change the name from bolic to brolic.lol
  19. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'5"  227 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.56%

gee thanx bionic,i can tell you hold out to buy anything judging from those shorts you have on in that pic.
    Make fun of my "punk panties" will ya?! Why I outta...:bruce2:
    ANYWAY, I'm not saying that ALL first gen products suck but you don't even have the benefit of any feedback. What if the 98% INTENSIFIES the sides rather than lowers them? Fact is, you don't know. I LOVE USPLabs and think that they offer some of the best and definitely the most innovative products but you fell for their marketing ploy hook, line and sinker. Don't be mad at them. Be mad at yourself.
  20. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  270 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    54.73%

your right but at 20 bucks a bottle, its low risk
  21. Guest

as far as buying a first gen goes i still use yellow gold because it works,never needed to try A.P because i seriously can not see it working better for me(but i am waiting on a second gen iphone).not all first gen suck.i just think its b.s that usplabs sends out a email full of hyperbole(i would prefer a product label) and promises. then doesnt even wait to see results from users only to release a version 2 of it..i only ordered it because i have been meaning to try forslean for awhile and i had some money burning a hole in my pocket

YG is a supplement we introduced to the market. I understand that consumers get specific with attacks, and we are only as popular as our last release.

The e-mail was a comparison of 2 published studies, and we posted fact from the studies so far from hyberbole.

I'm confident in Bolic. I have used and reccomended Forskolin before USPlabs was a sponsor on Anabolic minds. We are reccomending a dose of 50mgs or over and offering the purest extract available.
  22. Guest

I may skip 2 go straight to bolic 3.
  23. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.61%

YG is a supplement we introduced to the market. I understand that consumers get specific with attacks, and we are only as popular as our last release.

The e-mail was a comparison of 2 published studies, and we posted fact from the studies so far from hyberbole.

I'm confident in Bolic. I have used and reccomended Forskolin before USPlabs was a sponsor on Anabolic minds. We are reccomending a dose of 50mgs or over and offering the purest extract available.

c'mon now your ad's read like old muscle media 2000 ad's aka eas run by bill philips (love usplabs but just pointing out how you hype up a supp instead of just putting down a product label).i know yellow gold was your supplement thats why i said what i did about not even trying AP because Yg was tech a first gen
  24. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.61%

I may skip 2 go straight to bolic 3.
    hope its a nice nonstim fat burner..then i wont mind..lol
  25. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.61%

Quote Originally Posted by Bionic View Post
    Make fun of my "punk panties" will ya?! Why I outta...:bruce2:
    ANYWAY, I'm not saying that ALL first gen products suck but you don't even have the benefit of any feedback. What if the 98% INTENSIFIES the sides rather than lowers them? Fact is, you don't know. I LOVE USPLabs and think that they offer some of the best and definitely the most innovative products but you fell for their marketing ploy hook, line and sinker. Don't be mad at them. Be mad at yourself.
    i guess knowing is half the battle..i am purging myself as we speak..lol..oh and your right but it sux..lol
  26. Guest

c'mon now your ad's read like old muscle media 2000 ad's aka eas run by bill philips (love usplabs but just pointing out how you hype up a supp instead of just putting down a product label).i know yellow gold was your supplement thats why i said what i did about not even trying AP because Yg was tech a first gen
    Hmnmm in the same light as Bill Philips, I will take that anyday! Say what you might about Body for life but it changed people's life and his theory of eating 6 times a day is almost gospel.

Bill Philips was the best.
  27. Guest

hope its a nice nonstim fat burner..then i wont mind..lol
    Well actually our new clinical strength fat burner/muscle preservation/stimulant will have forskolin as a component.
  28. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.61%

oops double post
  29. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.61%

really not a compliment..lol..muscle media 2000 was the precursor to bill philips now, it was the fiirst"hardcore mag".t-mag is very similar..guess i am showing my age here.think t-mag and you get the idea.i def love your supplements tho so it evens out
  30. Guest

really not a compliment..lol..muscle media 2000 was the precursor to bill philips now, it was the fiirst"hardcore mag".t-mag is very similar..guess i am showing my age here.think t-mag and you get the idea.i def love your supplements tho so it evens out
    I know it was not a complement, but I took it as one
  31. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  224 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.16%

Im saving my money for Anavar...
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-GELS THE Prohormone alternative!
    anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/246394-arachidonic-acid-help.html
  32. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.46%

Quote Originally Posted by warbird01 View Post
    haha....maybe when your older son
  33. Guest

Quote Originally Posted by warbird01 View Post
    Plan on spending much more money. Plan on a Good PCT to recover from the cycle.

Anavar was always known as a feminine hormone not strong enouph for men in the steroid world.
  34. O.G. Appnut
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.08%

Anavar was always known as a feminine hormone not strong enouph for men in the steroid world.
    This statement was obviously added to be inflammatory. Please ignore it Warbird.
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    Better Results Through Science
    Success occurs when everything you have is APPLIED.
    Have you heard about N.O. Uptake? ;-)
  35. Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Lanbane View Post
    This statement was obviously added to be inflammatory. Please ignore it Warbird.
    No it's truth. var is a weak steroid and favored by women in the fitness circuit because of it's low androgenic properties but when a supplement is put in comparison people freak..its not a strong steroid, bottom line (unless you dose at 150mgs a day).

You sir are twisiting my words.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-04-2009, 04:03 PM
  2. Need advice from experience USP Lab users!
    By CHAPS in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-23-2006, 04:50 PM