Epistane/Havoc stack ? Your help please

Betalus

Awards
Hello there !

I'm seeking for a good stack for my first Epistane/Havoc cycle.

In fact, could you tell me what, in your opinion (because I mentionned HAVOC/EPISTANE because I don't have your knowledge about all the product that exist) what's the best "muscle enhancer" for mass gain and hypertrophy ?

What would be the "best" stack with this product (or with epistane/havoc if you don't know others muscle enhancers) ?

Will be clever to add some DCP (RPN) (or, please, feel free to tell me your favorite one) to recomp a little ? (or bulk salvia militiorrhiza, TTA, Sesamin, yohimbine, dimethyletilamine etc)

To resume, my aim is to add some 10 clean lean lbs of muscles and if possible drop some fat, but, I think I could say I want to bulk (but if possible, I say IF POSSIBLE, drop a little fat to have more "clean bulk")

Also, for sides effects, such acne, I would add some GREEN TEA (50% ECGC) and B-5 every day, VIT-100 every morning and a liver protection product.
I also heard that EFA's enhance EPISTANE absorbtion (because it's fat soluble), so should I add some SUPER EPA (now foods) ?
What should I add to this ?

I heard a lot about post cycle therapy, but what should be your "best one" ?

thanks

bo0omer

bo0omer

Awards
I did an Epi cycle stacked with Dermacrine. Followed Travis log to the tee. Very mild cycle - used Dermacrine Sustain for PCT. Check out his log - search for

Travis' Primordial Performance's Dermacrine + Epidrol Synergy Log

Betalus

Awards
Ok I read both post.

But the thing is I also asked if you may recommend other or if this Epistane/havoc is "solid" enough ?

Is it a good idea to add a cortisol blocker like 11-OXO ?

If yes, how many time (during cycle, during PCT, during both period ?)

Thanks

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
Ok I read both post.

But the thing is I also asked if you may recommend other or if this Epistane/havoc is "solid" enough ?

Is it a good idea to add a cortisol blocker like 11-OXO ?

If yes, how many time (during cycle, during post cycle therapy, during both period ?)

Thanks
you should do your own research. spoonfeeding doesnt work here. these are COMMON questions that can be answered with a little searching.

:gotsearch

Betalus

Awards
I did read a lot about epistane.

But the thing is there isn't really "solid" information, they all are discussed, so I'm little confuse.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
I did read a lot about epistane.

But the thing is there isn't really "solid" information, they all are discussed, so I'm little confuse.
trust me, you have not searched then. there are countless threads about cortisol blockers. just search them. You shouldnt be going into your first cycle without at least a month or two of your own research.

Betalus

Awards
other question, please answer, I did a research, but I didn't have the real full answer for that.

FOR EPISTANE CYCLE (!) : is it better to have dutasteride or finasteride ?

Must I wait to see if I have hair loss, or must I use dutas/finas, before ?

What should be the "correct" dosage to prevent the epistane hair loss (if there is) ?

Is finas/dutas will decrease my performance/gain ?

ALJD0812

ALJD0812

Awards
I would keep Finasteride handy, do yourself a favor and order Proscar, it's 5mg as opposed to propecia , which is 1mg.

coug42

coug42

Awards
  • Established
You do not need to stack epi with anything. Run it solo @ 30mg/day for 30 straight days. Do not waste money on another ph to stack it with but focus you attention and funds on making sure that you have a solid pct.

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
Guys from some of the stuff I have been reading about finasteride and the sides I wouldn't really touch it. If you do study up first. I have read some heart saddening tales of this stuff and I have about $60 - 100 of this stuff in my kitchen (where I keep my pill tray)

What solid information are you looking for?

Amor Est Vitae Essentia,

Neoborn

Betalus

Awards
does this PH stunt growth

If I don't have any hair problem, does it cause hair loss ?

Does nolva (40/30/20/20) enough for the PCT ?

Does Now foods liver protect is enough ?

thanks

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established

Does nolva (40/30/20/20) enough for the post cycle therapy ?

thanks
A lot of questions in your head, do one at a time and maybe you get more lucky.
I can tell you that stacking 11 oxo with epi is not a good idea because is very harsh on your joints.
no hair problem no hair loss
nolva is more than enough
now foods liver prot. is not bad but there are better options for a cycle.
First do some research , is better for you to understand how this supps work and then make your questions , good luck...

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established

Does nolva (40/30/20/20) enough for the post cycle therapy ?

thanks
1. Well if you are younger than 21yrs old you should not be taking any hormonal product because it is commonly stated that it could cause your growth plates to become closed.

2. You could depending on your genetics or sensitivity to hormones etc

3. Depends on dosages etc but what you have quoted is the blanket suggestion given by most. Dinoii would tell you to get bloodwork first so that you can see how shutdown you are and create a custom PCT instead of the kitchen sink approach and possibly causing more problems.

4. If it's a choice between this and nothing take it, if you are looking for premium on cycle quality support then Cycle Support and Post Cycle Support is what you are looking for.

Amor Est Vitae Essentia,

Neoborn