Anabol 5 by Nutrex.

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Anabol 5 by Nutrex.


    Whats the scoop on this stuff? Does anyone know anything about it besides the very little they put in the ad? I know 1-TU was the great before it was banned. Just curious about this.
    It's hard to concentrate when I can hear your thoughts.


  2. Does it give a chemical makeup? I couldn't find anything on the Nutrex website about it.

  3. Quote Originally Posted by Big BAMA View Post
    Does it give a chemical makeup? I couldn't find anything on the Nutrex website about it.
    Negative. All it says is something like 33:1 anabolic to androgenic ratio. Non-steroidal. Doesn't have any claims of what it does or whats in it.......
    It's hard to concentrate when I can hear your thoughts.
    •   
       


  4. hmmm....o.k. Another one of those I guess.
  5. Question


    Quote Originally Posted by EVILADAMS View Post
    Negative. All it says is something like 33:1 anabolic to androgenic ratio. Non-steroidal. Doesn't have any claims of what it does or whats in it.......
    25R-Spirostan ??

  6. Quote Originally Posted by JBerto View Post
    25R-Spirostan ??

    I was thinking the same thing..

  7. If Anabol 5 = 25R-Spirostan, then Anabol 5 =

  8. Figures. Well there is always MuscleTech and there awesome stuff! I'm thinking about going and getting some Halo and pulverizing my muscles into submission......or some sh*t like that.


    P.S. for any newbie's, I was being sarcastic.
    It's hard to concentrate when I can hear your thoughts.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by JBerto View Post
    25R-Spirostan ??
    MOD EDIT: Rules

  10. Its probably the same thing as Mass fx

  11. Quote Originally Posted by EVILADAMS View Post
    Figures. Well there is always MuscleTech and there awesome stuff! I'm thinking about going and getting some Halo and pulverizing my muscles into submission......or some sh*t like that.


    P.S. for any newbie's, I was being sarcastic.
    i see u and i feel the same about muscletech and their great products rep that man

  12. forgive the newb question, but wtf is 25R-Spirostan?

  13. Quote Originally Posted by JBerto View Post
    25R-Spirostan ??
    isnt that the same as AX MassFX?

  14. Quote Originally Posted by GuitarHero View Post
    forgive the newb question, but wtf is 25R-Spirostan?
    this is copy paste from the MassFX Insert that comes in the retail box



    25R-diol (3b,5a,6a,25R)-Spirostan-3,6-diol)
    Designed exclusively for Anabolic Xtreme, 25R-diol was named “Anabolic of the
    Year” in DXL Magazine, and “2008 Best of the Best” in Planet Muscle Magazine.
    25R-diol is a very unique and powerful 6-hydroxy analog synthesized from a highly
    pro-anabolic 6-keto compound studied back in the 1970’s by Russian scientists.
    Our 6-hydroxy analog offers users a greater biological half-life, extending the proanabolic
    effects of 25R-diol on your muscle cells.
    25R-diol works by signaling your androgen receptors on your muscle cells to initiate
    growth. Androgen receptors are the key holes that need to be unlocked on your
    muscle cells in order to ignite new growth. The effect is a very pro-anabolic state in
    your body, yet because 25R-diol has minimal intrinsic androgenic activity, reduction
    of natural testosterone production does not occur, making 25R-diol a powerful natural
    anabolic, yet a weak androgen.
    25R-diol also has the unique ability to mildly stimulate an increase in luteinizing
    hormone (LH). LH is a hormone secreted by the pituitary that travels to the leydig
    cells of the testes and stimulates testosterone production. 25R-diol also acts as a
    mild reductase inhibitor which counteracts androgenic effects. This explains why so
    many users of Mass FX have noticed mind-altering increases in lean muscle mass
    without any side effects.
    Unlike other product ingredients available on the market today, 25R-diol is actually
    healthy to the heart, prostate and liver, and has the potential to reduce cholesterol.
    So you get all the benefits of a strong, healthy, natural anabolic, and none of the
    negative side effects.

  15. Info on Anabol 5

    Non-Steroidal Anabolic
    Multi-Phase Stack 155 mg **
    Dicyclopentanone 10 mg **
    6-Keto Diosgenin 100 mg **
    Acetate Ester 25 mg **
    Propionate Ester 25 mg **
    Cypionate Ester 25 mg **
    Decanoate Ester 25 mg **
    Hecogenin Acetate 10 mg **

    25R

    Spirostan-5a-diol -6-one-3-one-undecanoate
    25 mg **
    Rhamponticum Carthamoides 10 mg **

  16. Quote Originally Posted by maddenizor View Post
    Its probably the same thing as Mass fx
    How is Mass FX? Is it better than RPM and Drive? Does it compare to IGF-2? One more question ... Any side effects?

  17. why not create another thread instead of hijacking this one?

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Zombie View Post
    why not create another thread instead of hijacking this one?

    you talking 2 me?

  19. Quote Originally Posted by rcarracedo View Post
    you talking 2 me?
    who else is hijacking the thread ?

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Zombie View Post
    who else is hijacking the thread ?
    I didn't know I was highjacking .... thought I was just asking a question. Besides, eveyone is always comlpaining about opening up new threads. Was I the one to bring up Mass FX ... No ... I wasn't ... if you are going to go around scolding every poster that deviates from the "thread topic" you've got a lot of scolding to do.

  21. DO you know Zombie is a MOD?

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Big BAMA View Post
    DO you know Zombie is a MOD?
    im not

  23. my bad.....I bet you could still kick his azz.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Big BAMA View Post
    my bad.....I bet you could still kick his azz.
    I bet he could. I'm not much of a fighter. Anyway, sorry I highjacked your thread (me and about everyone else who mentioned a different product) ... Didn't mean to mess up a sale or anything. I was just wondering about Mass FX.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by rcarracedo View Post
    I bet he could. I'm not much of a fighter. Anyway, sorry I highjacked your thread (me and about everyone else who mentioned a different product) ... Didn't mean to mess up a sale or anything. I was just wondering about Mass FX.
    well for me you didnt mess a sale cause im not a rep/supp store owner or anything.

    and regarding this thread well mass fx is a great product that increases free test and gives decent gains. on the other hand Drive and rpm are test boostes that have icarrin or HGW how you want to call it. they work thru different mechanism.

  26. Quote Originally Posted by Zombie View Post
    well for me you didnt mess a sale cause im not a rep/supp store owner or anything.

    and regarding this thread well mass fx is a great product that increases free test and gives decent gains. on the other hand Drive and rpm are test boostes that have icarrin or HGW how you want to call it. they work thru different mechanism.
    funny thing is ... if you open more than a thread a week ... some start complaining that you open too many threads ... if you mention in a thread something else then you are highjacking the thread ???

  27. Quote Originally Posted by rcarracedo View Post
    funny thing is ... if you open more than a thread a week ... some start complaining that you open too many threads ... if you mention in a thread something else then you are highjacking the thread ???
    when that happens is when people make alot of threads of stuff that could have been answerd just by doing a simple search. you could make 2 -3 threads a week or even 1 everyday but if its something worth it and that no one has asked before or something really confusing or asking for help on a stack or cycle i dont see a problem.

  28. Just appears to be another one of those hyped "new" supps from a less than favorable company IMO....

  29. Quote Originally Posted by rcarracedo View Post
    funny thing is ... if you open more than a thread a week ... some start complaining that you open too many threads ... if you mention in a thread something else then you are highjacking the thread ???
    People complain when you ask a question that has been answered 339393903229030959565049349303 030 times.

    People have to answer all the time to the same question. Most of the time, people ask for reviews and feedback of popular products. Some are just sick of this.

    If you need help, we're all there for you, just create a thread, and search a little before asking.

    Simple as that

  30. Quote Originally Posted by jjohn View Post
    People complain when you ask a question that has been answered 339393903229030959565049349303 030 times.

    People have to answer all the time to the same question. Most of the time, people ask for reviews and feedback of popular products. Some are just sick of this.

    If you need help, we're all there for you, just create a thread, and search a little before asking.

    Simple as that

    people also complain that you put well known products like IGF-2 and RPM through the search engine and get no results. That's why people open up threads to ask questions. thanks 4 the support.

  31. Quote Originally Posted by rcarracedo View Post
    people also complain that you put well known products like IGF-2 and RPM through the search engine and get no results. That's why people open up threads to ask questions. thanks 4 the support.
    ok i got to go pick somethings up and when i get back im goign to do a thread regarding that.

  32. Quote Originally Posted by Zombie View Post
    ok i got to go pick somethings up and when i get back im goign to do a thread regarding that.
    fair enough

  33. Quote Originally Posted by rcarracedo View Post
    fair enough

    here is the link


    How To Find 3 Character Products On This Site

  34. Quote Originally Posted by Zombie View Post

    thanks ... looks like i wasn't the only one complaining about it.

  35. Wow talk about highjacking the thread...What was this topic about again???

  36. Quote Originally Posted by Jmonster View Post
    Wow talk about highjacking the thread...What was this topic about again???
    Anabol 5 by Nutrex

  37. Quote Originally Posted by Jmonster View Post
    Wow talk about highjacking the thread...What was this topic about again???
    Talk about irony huh... page and a half worth

    I became fairly interested in Anabol-5 (Vitargo CGL was amazing to me), but in all my searches I have seemed to end in the same place: that it is underdosed, and nothing new to the market. I was able to research most of the ingredients in there, but I have not the slightest clue what they are trying to imply with the "Acetate ester", "Cyp ester", "Deca"... it sounds absolutely ludicris to me that they would use those names for ingredients. They say it's non-hormonal, so I really have no idea where to look from there. Reviews are popping up here and there on the internet - just keep an eye open as I'm sure you are.

  38. Quote Originally Posted by rcarracedo View Post
    Anabol 5 by Nutrex

    after mass fx or anabol 5 needs pct?

  39. Quote Originally Posted by bbphato View Post
    after mass fx or anabol 5 needs pct?
    not needs pct

    any user tried anabol-5 ?

  40. ok. no pct needed,but how quantities i have take of this stuff?
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Anabol 5 by nutrex?
    By Ovidiu31 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-05-2012, 06:03 PM
  2. Anabol-5 by Nutrex Research
    By dinasty in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-22-2010, 07:54 PM
  3. HEMO RAGE PreWO by Nutrex...
    By capnsavem in forum Supplements
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 12-07-2009, 03:54 PM
  4. Anabol-5 by Nutrex
    By Highlanda01602 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-21-2008, 07:15 PM
  5. Ignite by Nutrex
    By Juicaholic in forum Supplements
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 10-22-2007, 09:59 PM
Log in
Log in