Anabol 5 by Nutrex.

EVILADAMS

EVILADAMS

Awards
  • Established
Whats the scoop on this stuff? Does anyone know anything about it besides the very little they put in the ad? I know 1-TU was the great before it was banned. Just curious about this.:think:

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
Does it give a chemical makeup? I couldn't find anything on the Nutrex website about it.

EVILADAMS

EVILADAMS

Awards
  • Established
Does it give a chemical makeup? I couldn't find anything on the Nutrex website about it.
Negative. All it says is something like 33:1 anabolic to androgenic ratio. Non-steroidal. Doesn't have any claims of what it does or whats in it.......

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
hmmm....o.k. Another one of those I guess.

JBerto

Awards
  • Established
If Anabol 5 = 25R-Spirostan, then Anabol 5 = :rasp:

EVILADAMS

EVILADAMS

Awards
  • Established
Figures. Well there is always MuscleTech and there awesome stuff! I'm thinking about going and getting some Halo and pulverizing my muscles into submission......or some sh*t like that.

P.S. for any newbie's, I was being sarcastic.:icon_lol:

elscotto

elscotto

Awards
:toofunny::toofunny::toofunny:
Figures. Well there is always MuscleTech and there awesome stuff! I'm thinking about going and getting some Halo and pulverizing my muscles into submission......or some sh*t like that.

P.S. for any newbie's, I was being sarcastic.:icon_lol:
i see u and i feel the same about muscletech and their great products rep that man

GuitarHero

GuitarHero

Awards
forgive the newb question, but wtf is 25R-Spirostan?

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
forgive the newb question, but wtf is 25R-Spirostan?
this is copy paste from the MassFX Insert that comes in the retail box

25R-diol (3b,5a,6a,25R)-Spirostan-3,6-diol)
Designed exclusively for Anabolic Xtreme, 25R-diol was named “Anabolic of the
Year” in DXL Magazine, and “2008 Best of the Best” in Planet Muscle Magazine.
25R-diol is a very unique and powerful 6-hydroxy analog synthesized from a highly
pro-anabolic 6-keto compound studied back in the 1970’s by Russian scientists.
Our 6-hydroxy analog offers users a greater biological half-life, extending the proanabolic
effects of 25R-diol on your muscle cells.
25R-diol works by signaling your androgen receptors on your muscle cells to initiate
growth. Androgen receptors are the key holes that need to be unlocked on your
muscle cells in order to ignite new growth. The effect is a very pro-anabolic state in
your body, yet because 25R-diol has minimal intrinsic androgenic activity, reduction
of natural testosterone production does not occur, making 25R-diol a powerful natural
anabolic, yet a weak androgen.
25R-diol also has the unique ability to mildly stimulate an increase in luteinizing
hormone (LH). LH is a hormone secreted by the pituitary that travels to the leydig
cells of the testes and stimulates testosterone production. 25R-diol also acts as a
mild reductase inhibitor which counteracts androgenic effects. This explains why so
many users of Mass FX have noticed mind-altering increases in lean muscle mass
without any side effects.
Unlike other product ingredients available on the market today, 25R-diol is actually
healthy to the heart, prostate and liver, and has the potential to reduce cholesterol.
So you get all the benefits of a strong, healthy, natural anabolic, and none of the
negative side effects.

SgtP

SgtP

Awards
  • Established
Info on Anabol 5

Non-Steroidal Anabolic
Multi-Phase Stack 155 mg **
Dicyclopentanone 10 mg **
6-Keto Diosgenin 100 mg **
Acetate Ester 25 mg **
Propionate Ester 25 mg **
Cypionate Ester 25 mg **
Decanoate Ester 25 mg **
Hecogenin Acetate 10 mg **

25R

Spirostan-5a-diol -6-one-3-one-undecanoate
25 mg **
Rhamponticum Carthamoides 10 mg **

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
why not create another thread instead of hijacking this one?

rcarracedo

Awards
who else is hijacking the thread ?
I didn't know I was highjacking .... thought I was just asking a question. Besides, eveyone is always comlpaining about opening up new threads. Was I the one to bring up Mass FX ... No ... I wasn't ... if you are going to go around scolding every poster that deviates from the "thread topic" you've got a lot of scolding to do.

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
my bad.....I bet you could still kick his azz.

rcarracedo

Awards
my bad.....I bet you could still kick his azz.
I bet he could. I'm not much of a fighter. Anyway, sorry I highjacked your thread (me and about everyone else who mentioned a different product) ... Didn't mean to mess up a sale or anything. I was just wondering about Mass FX.

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
I bet he could. I'm not much of a fighter. Anyway, sorry I highjacked your thread (me and about everyone else who mentioned a different product) ... Didn't mean to mess up a sale or anything. I was just wondering about Mass FX.
well for me you didnt mess a sale cause im not a rep/supp store owner or anything.

and regarding this thread well mass fx is a great product that increases free test and gives decent gains. on the other hand Drive and rpm are test boostes that have icarrin or HGW how you want to call it. they work thru different mechanism.

rcarracedo

Awards
well for me you didnt mess a sale cause im not a rep/supp store owner or anything.

and regarding this thread well mass fx is a great product that increases free test and gives decent gains. on the other hand Drive and rpm are test boostes that have icarrin or HGW how you want to call it. they work thru different mechanism.
funny thing is ... if you open more than a thread a week ... some start complaining that you open too many threads ... if you mention in a thread something else then you are highjacking the thread ??? :wtf:

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
funny thing is ... if you open more than a thread a week ... some start complaining that you open too many threads ... if you mention in a thread something else then you are highjacking the thread ??? :wtf:
when that happens is when people make alot of threads of stuff that could have been answerd just by doing a simple search. you could make 2 -3 threads a week or even 1 everyday but if its something worth it and that no one has asked before or something really confusing or asking for help on a stack or cycle i dont see a problem.

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Just appears to be another one of those hyped "new" supps from a less than favorable company IMO....

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
People complain when you ask a question that has been answered 339393903229030959565049349303030 times.

People have to answer all the time to the same question. Most of the time, people ask for reviews and feedback of popular products. Some are just sick of this.

If you need help, we're all there for you, just create a thread, and search a little before asking.

Simple as that:)

rcarracedo

Awards
People complain when you ask a question that has been answered 339393903229030959565049349303030 times.

People have to answer all the time to the same question. Most of the time, people ask for reviews and feedback of popular products. Some are just sick of this.

If you need help, we're all there for you, just create a thread, and search a little before asking.

Simple as that:)

people also complain that you put well known products like IGF-2 and RPM through the search engine and get no results. That's why people open up threads to ask questions. thanks 4 the support.

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
people also complain that you put well known products like IGF-2 and RPM through the search engine and get no results. That's why people open up threads to ask questions. thanks 4 the support.
ok i got to go pick somethings up and when i get back im goign to do a thread regarding that.

Jmonster

Jmonster

Awards
Wow talk about highjacking the thread...What was this topic about again???

Highlanda01602

Awards
  • Established
Wow talk about highjacking the thread...What was this topic about again???
Talk about irony huh... page and a half worth

I became fairly interested in Anabol-5 (Vitargo CGL was amazing to me), but in all my searches I have seemed to end in the same place: that it is underdosed, and nothing new to the market. I was able to research most of the ingredients in there, but I have not the slightest clue what they are trying to imply with the "Acetate ester", "Cyp ester", "Deca"... it sounds absolutely ludicris to me that they would use those names for ingredients. They say it's non-hormonal, so I really have no idea where to look from there. Reviews are popping up here and there on the internet - just keep an eye open as I'm sure you are.

bbphato

Awards
ok. no pct needed,but how quantities i have take of this stuff?

Mixelflick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Don't take any. Product has been out for some time and reviews have been less than impressive.

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
this was an old thread guys. check reviews on the product. very few ever liked it. apparently just another hyped product. the only thing i ever liked from Nutrex was the original Lipo-6

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
try going to appnut's sub-forum, i am sure they will be more than happy to answer all your q's concerning their product's. almost every company has a sub-forum, if you have q's about their product's that would be a good place to start. btw-zombie is not a mod- but he is close to being nobility on this forum. good luck.:147:

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
Anabol 5 does contain 25R-diol just like our mass fx does. Im not sure about the dosing of it however.. And to be honest, the first ingredient says it has like a decanoate, propionate, etc.... ester... which is clearly just to make you think its a steroid. Kind of a joke IMO