Ultimate NHA Stack
- 12-14-2007, 07:28 AM
- 12-15-2007, 01:22 AM
most reported alpha results to be almost unnoticeable except for mild libido increases. Its just a test booster
- 12-15-2007, 01:25 AM
12-15-2007, 01:25 AM
i say run it. activate is messing with your test and your estrogen, and lean is messing with estrogen and cortisol by taking these two you are already playing with your hormones why not go all out. having read the profile on alpha it dosent really seem all that dangerous anyway just my two cents i am not a doctor
12-15-2007, 07:29 AM
12-23-2007, 12:01 AM
I was thinkin the same thing, i just came off a cycle of Mass FX, X-factor, and Alpha Drive, ive lost about 3-4 lbs and im noticing random feelings of Anxiety/Depression every so often, ive been off of it for 14 days but after what this Danish Doctor posted about Jungle Warfare, specifically ADED and how its a confirmed staroid, im going to pick up a PCT to be on safe side.
12-23-2007, 02:07 AM
12-28-2007, 01:03 AM
I would run your SERM for a month first, then as you are tapering your SERM you could possibly start the NHA stack after running your AI for a few weeks.
12-28-2007, 02:47 AM
My advice is to buy the stack as you will not get act x and lx2 cheaper anywhere on the net and just throw out the alpha drive xl as the methyl atd is worthless.
12-28-2007, 07:09 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By celc5 in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 124Last Post: 12-26-2007, 11:46 AM
- By NutraPlanet CS in forum NutraplanetReplies: 12Last Post: 10-09-2007, 10:42 AM
- By Bernie1b in forum SupplementsReplies: 30Last Post: 03-25-2006, 03:18 PM
- By UNDERTAKER in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 06-13-2005, 01:21 PM
- By GhostfaceKillah in forum SupplementsReplies: 26Last Post: 05-17-2004, 11:04 AM