Ultimate NHA Stack

kknecht1

kknecht1

Awards
I want to get Activate Xtreme and Lean Xtreme, but I dont know if Alpha drive would be wise to take at age 20?
Any suggestions?
:clean:
Most likey I will still order this stack seeing how much cheaper it is than to buy the 2 seperately

Ult. NHA- 59.99

Act. Xtreme + Lean Xtreme = 66.94

T H E O R E M

T H E O R E M

Awards
  • Established
most reported alpha results to be almost unnoticeable except for mild libido increases. Its just a test booster

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
I want to get Activate Xtreme and Lean Xtreme, but I dont know if Alpha drive would be wise to take at age 20?
Any suggestions?
:clean:
Most likey I will still order this stack seeing how much cheaper it is than to buy the 2 seperately

Ult. NHA- 59.99

Act. Xtreme + Lean Xtreme = 66.94
At 20 I think your money would be well spent elsewhere. Natural hormone levels are already the highest they are ever gonna be at that age. What are your goals? What makes you believe you need these?

12STEP

Awards
  • Established
i say run it. activate is messing with your test and your estrogen, and lean is messing with estrogen and cortisol by taking these two you are already playing with your hormones why not go all out. having read the profile on alpha it dosent really seem all that dangerous anyway just my two cents i am not a doctor

nelix

Awards
  • Established
I would never use alpha drive no mater what your age

adawg4929

Awards
  • Established
I was thinkin the same thing, i just came off a cycle of Mass FX, X-factor, and Alpha Drive, ive lost about 3-4 lbs and im noticing random feelings of Anxiety/Depression every so often, ive been off of it for 14 days but after what this Danish Doctor posted about Jungle Warfare, specifically ADED and how its a confirmed staroid, im going to pick up a PCT to be on safe side.

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Would the NHA stack not be recommended to take during PCT?

nelix

Awards
  • Established
Would the NHA stack not be recommended to take during post cycle therapy?
Because it typically contains an AI such as ATD, which is suppressive, which will possibly lead to further shutdown.

I would run your SERM for a month first, then as you are tapering your SERM you could possibly start the NHA stack after running your AI for a few weeks.

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established
My advice is to buy the stack as you will not get act x and lx2 cheaper anywhere on the net and just throw out the alpha drive xl as the methyl atd is worthless.