Dcp/scorch/thyrotabs

T H E O R E M

T H E O R E M

Awards
  • Established
i have a bottle of each and 2 boxes of thyrotabs...i have two questions.

1) will i need a small PCT for thyrotabs in case of thyroid shutdown or is that what the Taper IN,Taper OUT is for?
2) Would it best to run all 3 at once or maybe bring one in one at a time every two weeks etc etc...or some slightly more elaborate dosing

The DCP/LEVIATHAN stack was out of stock so i tossed this one together i hope it doesnt become overkill though.

thoughts?:blink:

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
T H E O R E M

T H E O R E M

Awards
  • Established
I didnt think of logging this actually, but since it seems not many have already logged this stack. It could hurt to post up the progess.

T H E O R E M

T H E O R E M

Awards
  • Established
im wondering if i should have stocked up on the thyrotabs...they are disappearing quickly

T H E O R E M

T H E O R E M

Awards
  • Established
I think you have a VERY potent recomposition stack on your hands. Will you be keeping a log?
im still concerned though whether this would feel ok being on a CKD type diet. From basically Dehydration and Lethargy?

perhaps the Scorch will help lethargy but all three im unsure. Would a More typical Program, 40/40/20 etc be more efficient with these?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
im still concerned though whether this would feel ok being on a CKD type diet. From basically Dehydration and Lethargy?

perhaps the Scorch will help lethargy but all three im unsure. Would a More typical Program, 40/40/20 etc be more efficient with these?
I'm not sure I would have the discipline to run this while keto. Personally, I would do a modified carb cycling routine...not really going into keto, just vary the strength of the nutrient signal.

T H E O R E M

T H E O R E M

Awards
  • Established
well i was thinking of doing a two week interval with Keto. Followed by a cheat day.

But im currently running the Cheat to Lose style diet from t-nation. Its very simple and easy. Although for me its not greatly effective. Not anywhere near FULL keto. Perhaps ill look into the Carb cycling and see if that would fit well for me. I might become brave and PUSH EVERYTHING with KETO. time will tell lol

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
well i was thinking of doing a two week interval with Keto. Followed by a cheat day.

But im currently running the Cheat to Lose style diet from t-nation. Its very simple and easy. Although for me its not greatly effective. Not anywhere near FULL keto. Perhaps ill look into the Carb cycling and see if that would fit well for me. I might become brave and PUSH EVERYTHING with KETO. time will tell lol
If you do, I would be very interested in following along...or at least checking out your results.

T H E O R E M

T H E O R E M

Awards
  • Established
ok bro, ill start logging next week once my products get here and my diet is in check. Im intrigued over the Carb cycling its very similar to the Cheat to lose diet. but im wondering if supplementing these will cause a conflict in restoring leptin and hormone levels on the weekly cheat days or not. any thoughts on this? so im thinking of maybe a different diet to save myself the error

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
I have used DCP and thyrotabs together, great stack for fat loss. Scorch would be a good addition too, but you might consider adding them one at a time to see how you react too.. up to you.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Evomuse 3
T H E O R E M Supplement Logs 34
DieselPump Supplements 2
Supplement Logs 15
dazilla Supplements 3