- 12-10-2007, 10:21 PM
i have a bottle of each and 2 boxes of thyrotabs...i have two questions.
1) will i need a small PCT for thyrotabs in case of thyroid shutdown or is that what the Taper IN,Taper OUT is for?
2) Would it best to run all 3 at once or maybe bring one in one at a time every two weeks etc etc...or some slightly more elaborate dosing
The DCP/LEVIATHAN stack was out of stock so i tossed this one together i hope it doesnt become overkill though.
- 12-11-2007, 04:21 PM
bump any think this stack would work well?
- 12-11-2007, 04:37 PM
12-11-2007, 08:51 PM
I didnt think of logging this actually, but since it seems not many have already logged this stack. It could hurt to post up the progess.
12-11-2007, 08:53 PM
im wondering if i should have stocked up on the thyrotabs...they are disappearing quickly
12-11-2007, 09:17 PM
12-11-2007, 09:23 PM
Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
BPS - Where Body meets Performance
Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
12-11-2007, 09:50 PM
well i was thinking of doing a two week interval with Keto. Followed by a cheat day.
But im currently running the Cheat to Lose style diet from t-nation. Its very simple and easy. Although for me its not greatly effective. Not anywhere near FULL keto. Perhaps ill look into the Carb cycling and see if that would fit well for me. I might become brave and PUSH EVERYTHING with KETO. time will tell lol
12-11-2007, 09:54 PM
12-12-2007, 03:20 AM
ok bro, ill start logging next week once my products get here and my diet is in check. Im intrigued over the Carb cycling its very similar to the Cheat to lose diet. but im wondering if supplementing these will cause a conflict in restoring leptin and hormone levels on the weekly cheat days or not. any thoughts on this? so im thinking of maybe a different diet to save myself the error
12-12-2007, 07:39 PM
I have used DCP and thyrotabs together, great stack for fat loss. Scorch would be a good addition too, but you might consider adding them one at a time to see how you react too.. up to you.
Similar Forum Threads
- By T H E O R E M in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 34Last Post: 01-18-2008, 09:04 AM
- By DieselPump in forum SupplementsReplies: 2Last Post: 04-09-2007, 08:43 PM
- By wantstobeinshap in forum SupplementsReplies: 0Last Post: 03-27-2007, 12:15 PM
- By agpetz in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 15Last Post: 03-26-2007, 08:04 PM
- By dazilla in forum SupplementsReplies: 3Last Post: 01-22-2007, 03:03 PM