Want to get Massive

Punisher1985

Awards
I am have already stared a tough training program but feel that I need some help with some hardcore supplement.

Can I get some advise on what kind of prohormone I should take? Any other advise would greatly be appreciated. Thanks

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am have already stared a tough training program but feel that I need some help with some hardcore supplement.

Can I get some advise on what kind of prohormone I should take? Any other advise would greatly be appreciated. Thanks
:toofunny:

Wow bro, sorry that was too funny. Hey try useing the search button. There are a lot of thread on new PH/PS supps. It's not that easy to say

"Oh man your looking for a hardcore supp?? Then take "x" or "y"

There are a lot of factors that play into it.

Botch

Botch

Awards
  • Established

What is your age, height, weight, training experience, diet?

bullneck

Awards

The most hardcore PH out at the moment i would say is the superdrol clones. But be advised this is one nasty supp, very harsh and lots of sides, please do ALOT of research on superdrol, read all you can about it and all the supporting supplements you need to take along side it. Iwould not advise you to use this. USE AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!!. there are much nicer PH's out there that are alot less harsh and will put a decent amount of weight on you along with some nice strench gains. The one that springs to mind and my personal favorite is CEL's H-DROL. A very mild PH that will put about 10LBS on you on a 4 week cycle and you will also gain some nice strengh, assuming your diet and trainning are in order of course. and dont forget about PCT also do alot of reaserch on that you WILL need a proper PCT for any PH you do!. Oh and one more thing if you are under 21 forget about PH's there CAN mess you up if your not fully developed, you could have alot of problems in the long run, low test levels, ED, etc.

DO YOUR REASERCH!!!!!

Bull

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Stay away from teh roidz.

First, tell me your diet, age, training experience, weight, height, etc.

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established

Ahem... :gotsearch

Maverick60

Awards
  • Established
I just heard that Muscle Tech has a new product called Anabolic Halo. Give it a shot...

ej215584

ej215584

Awards
you should hit up a couple of cycles of anator p-70 that should give you some solid gains if you stack it with the anabolic halo. um... good luck?? :icon_lol:

wrasslin116

wrasslin116

Awards
  • Established
Strait up most insane thing ever is Anatar P70, Anabolic Halo, Aplodan and dat der cell tech.. :nutkick:

ej215584

ej215584

Awards
oh ya i cant believe i forgot to mention celltech !!!! punisher you want some real hardcore supps. you need to visit your local gnc and ask the guy behind the counter... he will guid you to the muscle assylum project. it will change your life with uncontrolable muscle growth and skin bursting mind boggling pumps that last all day (even when your sleeping). thats the good stuff man :box:

wrasslin116

wrasslin116

Awards
  • Established
Ha ya.. can't forget the Asylum.. crazzzzzy man! Especialy that Sarm X.. lol. Ok kidding aside sounds like you (punisher) don't know much about any of this.. how long you been lifting, how old, height, weight? We can't help you without knowing that..

ej215584

ej215584

Awards
and if youve already started a tough training progam why not stick with your staples and see what happens if you "just started" give it some time and give your stats (age, weight, ect.) and you will get more advice on some good products for you .

Warriorz

Awards
I just heard that Muscle Tech has a new product called Anabolic Halo. Give it a shot...

This is some funny ****... Are people serious? They hit the gym for a week and want to start on that "hardcore" stuff before they even hit a stick point.

Punisher1985

Awards
Here are my stats

Sorry for not being specific,

I'm 6ft, 200lbs, 22 yrs. old.

I was training for the past 3 yrs. doing full body every other day(low intensity), but for the past year I've been doing a five day split(chest, back, legs, shoulders, arms). Rep range is 8-12 reps per set doing about 16-20 sets with 1min rest in between. I don't exceed 15min. of cardio.

I eat 5 times per day. 4,000 calories per day. 200g protein per day.

My current supps are:
Twinlab 100% Whey Protein
Animal Pak
NO-Explode
But I want a hardcore Prohormone to help me with my goals of being atleast at 240 without the bloated look.

Maybe some advise on what GH and/or PH I can take. Thanks

Last edited:
Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
Get "The STRAP" by Fizogen and you'll be huge. If not Try :gotsearch

sportsbro21

sportsbro21

Awards
  • Established
it takes time be patient, its like art work you can't create a masterpiece in a day

Nabisco

Nabisco

Awards
  • Established
Superdrol, Pheraplex, Epistane, H-drol, are a few of the basic "PH's"/D-steroids. There are clones of nearly all of these out now. Use those names and do some searches on here and anywhere else you want. There is a lot of info on each on this board and out on the internet. But realize that each of these are actually steroids, and therefore you need proper supplementation and proper post cycle support. Spend another week or two doing some in depth research, you'll be surprised by how much info you can find if you know what you are doing.

Botch

Botch

Awards
  • Established
Sorry for not being specific,

I'm 6ft, 200lbs, 22 yrs. old.

I was training for the past 3 yrs. doing full body every other day(low intensity), but for the past year I've been doing a five day split(chest, back, legs, shoulders, arms). Rep range is 8-12 reps per set doing about 16-20 sets with 1min rest in between. I don't exceed 15min. of cardio.

I eat 5 times per day. 4,000 calories per day. 200g protein per day.

My current supps are:
Twinlab 100% Whey Protein
Animal Pak
NO-Explode
But I want a hardcore Prohormone to help me with my goals of being atleast at 240 without the bloated look.

Maybe some advise on what GH and/or PH I can take. Thanks
I agree w/ what was said above.. you gotta run a search bro and do a little research, but this should get you started.
First, educate yourself on post cycle therapy and read this link http://anabolicminds.com/forum/post-cycle-therapy/66113-no-excuses-no.html
Then, you can check out the various ph's and steroids available. Most common ones that are used around here are Epistane, Halodrol-50, Phera-Plex, and Superdrol. Run a search on those and see which one you like best.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Well Punisher,

I'm glad you atleast established the fact that it is 'impossible' to get big without juice. This is the first step towards being 'big.'

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
40 pounds without the "bloated look" Your best bet is to stick with the multi-v and protein and just train.

ej215584

ej215584

Awards
you sure as hell arent gonna get the results as quick as you are making it sound like you want them without some real gear. everyone above is right tho this isnt gonna happen overnight. keep training and researching and do it right and u will have great results.

PhilABowl

PhilABowl

Awards
  • Established
you sure as hell arent gonna get the results as quick as you are making it sound like you want them without some real gear. everyone above is right tho this isnt gonna happen overnight. keep training and researching and do it right and u will have great results.
If you want to make quicker gains, just take 4 times as much and you'll gain 4 times as fast!

In fact, you'll be injecting so often, you won't have the time OR the need to lift weights - just sit on your couch, get bigger, and then every so often head down to MuscleTech to pick up your check and do your photo shoot.

That's what Jay Coleman and Ronnie Cutler do!!!

:djparty:

Punisher1985

Awards
Get "The STRAP" by Fizogen and you'll be huge. If not Try :gotsearch
Wow, worst advise ever. something tells me this guy also has a Fizogen T-shirt that makes him bench more.:toofunny:

Punisher1985

Awards
I agree w/ what was said above.. you gotta run a search bro and do a little research, but this should get you started.
First, educate yourself on post cycle therapy and read this link http://anabolicminds.com/forum/post-cycle-therapy/66113-no-excuses-no.html
Then, you can check out the various ph's and steroids available. Most common ones that are used around here are Epistane, Halodrol-50, Phera-Plex, and Superdrol. Run a search on those and see which one you like best.
I've been doing research on all of those but I would prefer something that doesn't give me boobs. Have you tried any of the above?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
try a better protein, i like ana pro by est. ditch the no explode and get some clout or size on. powerful by usplabs is good for sleep and has research showing an increase in gh. all protein and creatines are not as effective as others-looks like you need an upgrade.

MM1Snapper

MM1Snapper

Awards
I've been doing research on all of those but I would prefer something that doesn't give me boobs. Have you tried any of the above?
All PH's have the possibility of giving you gyno/boobs if you are prone to it. If you dont want them best thing is to stay natural and not mess around with your hormones. Otherwise get over it and just do it, its a gamble you wont now how these compounds effect you untill you try them.:frustrate