Applied Nutriceuticals Stack getting pushed back - AnabolicMinds.com

Applied Nutriceuticals Stack getting pushed back

  1. Advanced Member
    vika808's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Age
    27
    Posts
    608
    Rep Power
    389

    Reputation

    Applied Nutriceuticals Stack getting pushed back


    my stack that i was suppose to purchase this week got pushed back to the 21st due to my truck got into an accident and $500 out of pocket, for insurance and parts reasons. THIS SUCKS BIG TIME, but i iwll be buying my Applied Nutriceuticals stack is now on hold.

    pictures will be up tonight sometime

  2. Professional Member
    Cellardude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    4,348
    Rep Power
    32270

    Reputation

    aw that sucks!

    GL with the whole things however.

    AN stack is worth the wait
  3. Banned
    matthew76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    3,671
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Damn - you need to tell your truck not to get into accidents...
    •   
       

  4. Bananas
    TripDog's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    10,084
    Rep Power
    5550

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by matthew76 View Post
    Damn - you need to tell your truck not to get into accidents...
    Bad truck!
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
  5. Club Myth CEO
    TheMyth's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  226 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Age
    32
    Posts
    4,122
    Rep Power
    2191

    Reputation

    Get that truck fixed man! Sorry to hear that, I have a BMW and it breaks down on me almost monthly, so I feel your pain!
  6. Diamond Member
    strategicmove's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    10,754
    Rep Power
    774630

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMyth View Post
    Get that truck fixed man! Sorry to hear that, I have a BMW and it breaks down on me almost monthly, so I feel your pain!
    Fix your BMW, Myth!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  7. Club Myth CEO
    TheMyth's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  226 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Age
    32
    Posts
    4,122
    Rep Power
    2191

    Reputation

    lol, I do, all the time, its just that high performance cars cost a lot to maintain, you have to take them in every month, and BMW parts are insanly expensive. $100 bucks for a fricken light bulb in front seat. When I bought the car I was not expecting to maintain it this often, something I did not think about when I bought it, all I thought was "yea I can afford to buy this". I think fixing the car costs more per month than my loan payments, lol.
  8. Registered User
    Big BAMA's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  228 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    2,409
    Rep Power
    1302

    Reputation

    I am a Insurance Agent. Sorry about your truck. Hope it wasn't your fault. At least you get a new paint job.
  9. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    EasyEJL's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    46
    Posts
    31,830
    Rep Power
    768794

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMyth View Post
    its just that high performance cars cost a lot to maintain, you have to take them in every month
    hmm i've never taken my car in for service in 2 years. American car
    This space for rent

    Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  10. Board Sponsor
    rms80's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    4,224
    Rep Power
    204220

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by vika808 View Post
    my stack that i was suppose to purchase this week got pushed back to the 21st due to my truck got into an accident and $500 out of pocket, for insurance and parts reasons. THIS SUCKS BIG TIME, but i iwll be buying my Applied Nutriceuticals stack is now on hold.

    pictures will be up tonight sometime
    PM me
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
    Chief Operating Officer, Applied Nutriceuticals
  11. Board Sponsor
    rms80's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    4,224
    Rep Power
    204220

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMyth View Post
    lol, I do, all the time, its just that high performance cars cost a lot to maintain, you have to take them in every month, and BMW parts are insanly expensive. $100 bucks for a fricken light bulb in front seat. When I bought the car I was not expecting to maintain it this often, something I did not think about when I bought it, all I thought was "yea I can afford to buy this". I think fixing the car costs more per month than my loan payments, lol.
    My dad has a 79' BMW 320i in mint condition- great car w/ no issues- think the alternator went out once, and it needed a new clutch- and that's about it....

    T (one of my business partners) has one as well- she had to replace the motor for the rear window- $1K
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
    Chief Operating Officer, Applied Nutriceuticals
  12. Club Myth CEO
    TheMyth's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  226 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Age
    32
    Posts
    4,122
    Rep Power
    2191

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by rms80 View Post
    PM me
    Man Dirk you are one nice guy!
  13. Club Myth CEO
    TheMyth's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  226 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Age
    32
    Posts
    4,122
    Rep Power
    2191

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by rms80 View Post
    My dad has a 79' BMW 320i in mint condition- great car w/ no issues- think the alternator went out once, and it needed a new clutch- and that's about it....

    T (one of my business partners) has one as well- she had to replace the motor for the rear window- $1K
    Wish I was that lucky! Seems all my money goes toward fixing that damn car!
  14. Professional Member
    Cellardude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    4,348
    Rep Power
    32270

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMyth View Post
    Wish I was that lucky! Seems all my money goes toward fixing that damn car!
    my parents sold the X5 when the lease ran out. My parents got into a sliight acident where someone hit her from behind. A little scratch of paint cost the dude 1000 bucks. She got rid of the BMW because the warranty ran out. I though she was kinda retarded for getting rid of the car but she traded it in for a better car so that she doesnt have to spend all her cash repairing the car. Luxury cars ftw
  15. Advanced Member
    vika808's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Age
    27
    Posts
    608
    Rep Power
    389

    Reputation

    well its an s10 pictures will be up today i already started the break down
  16. Advanced Member
    vika808's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Age
    27
    Posts
    608
    Rep Power
    389

    Reputation

    Talking


    here they are check umm out hood was messed up but i already took that off i work quick.
    i already got the new hood and fenders on.







    all donations would be greatly apperciate via RPM to get me through the work and some DRIVE, IGF-2 for you know turn the wrenchs to build some forearms.

    HAHAHAHAHA
  17. Professional Member
    Cellardude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    4,348
    Rep Power
    32270

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by vika808 View Post


    all donations would be greatly apperciate via RPM to get me through the work and some DRIVE, IGF-2 for you know turn the wrenchs to build some forearms.

    HAHAHAHAHA
    aw that sucks! maybe dirk could work something out with you. Im sure he will. He's a great guy.
  18. O.G. Appnut
    Vitruvian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    5,203
    Rep Power
    85508

    Reputation Reputation

    Nice.... best of luck gettin it done soon man!
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    Better Results Through Science
    Success occurs when everything you have is APPLIED.
    Have you heard about N.O. Uptake? ;-)
  19. Advanced Member
    vika808's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Age
    27
    Posts
    608
    Rep Power
    389

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Cellardude View Post
    aw that sucks! maybe dirk could work something out with you. Im sure he will. He's a great guy.

    I hope so o please i need help alot!!.
    thanks guys
  20. Banned
    matthew76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    3,671
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Dude, did you PM Dirk like he said?

    PM me your address, I'll hook you up with something to ease your stress.
  21. Advanced Member
    vika808's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Age
    27
    Posts
    608
    Rep Power
    389

    Reputation

    Smile


    Quote Originally Posted by matthew76 View Post
    Dude, did you PM Dirk like he said?

    PM me your address, I'll hook you up with something to ease your stress.
    PM sent sir.
  22. Board Sponsor
    rms80's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    4,224
    Rep Power
    204220

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by vika808 View Post
    PM sent sir.
    back at ya' bro
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
    Chief Operating Officer, Applied Nutriceuticals
  23. Board Sponsor
    rms80's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    4,224
    Rep Power
    204220

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by vika808 View Post
    well its an s10 pictures will be up today i already started the break down
    I have had 2 S-10's over the years- had a 94' and a 98'- not bad trucks- my parents still have an 01'- I totaled the 94' on some black ice- it was my high school graduation present
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
    Chief Operating Officer, Applied Nutriceuticals
  24. Advanced Member
    vika808's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Age
    27
    Posts
    608
    Rep Power
    389

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by rms80 View Post
    I have had 2 S-10's over the years- had a 94' and a 98'- not bad trucks- my parents still have an 01'- I totaled the 94' on some black ice- it was my high school graduation present
    that sucks! but i think its was a sign because i was really puttin on hold to fix it up ya know and i was looking to do a front end conversion and well the opp. came up by a lady reversing into my truck so hehe i got to do a 96 front end to a 97 blazer conversion people dont usally go fo rit but its osmething different and i like it, i already go it started and running just working on the head light wiring.
  25. Club Myth CEO
    TheMyth's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  226 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Age
    32
    Posts
    4,122
    Rep Power
    2191

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Cellardude View Post
    aw that sucks! maybe dirk could work something out with you. Im sure he will. He's a great buy.
    I didn't know Dirk was for sale, hmmm, how much per night Cell?
  26. Professional Member
    Cellardude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    4,348
    Rep Power
    32270

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMyth View Post
    I didn't know Dirk was for sale, hmmm, how much per night Cell?
    rofl. Man I SERIOUSLY need to check my post before I submit them.

    Haha, for a meer 10 dollars an hour you can spend the night with the dirk, the slayer of chuck norris.
  27. Club Myth CEO
    TheMyth's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  226 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Age
    32
    Posts
    4,122
    Rep Power
    2191

    Reputation

    sub-concious thinking brother, you really want to be with the Dirkmyster! Does he drug you up with the new date rape pill, Drive-Rape??? I hear it turns guys so horney that actually rape the ones that gave it to them!
  28. Registered User
    swole210's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Age
    37
    Posts
    1,088
    Rep Power
    659

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMyth View Post
    Get that truck fixed man! Sorry to hear that, I have a BMW and it breaks down on me almost monthly, so I feel your pain!
    What model and year bimmer you got? I have an 03' 540 Sport, but have been lucky with repairs as of yet(KNOCKS ON WOOD!!) But yeah, Bimmers are definately fun, but not the most reliable, and definitely BY FAR not the cheapest to repair, LOL!
  29. Professional Member
    Cellardude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    4,348
    Rep Power
    32270

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMyth View Post
    sub-concious thinking brother, you really want to be with the Dirkmyster! Does he drug you up with the new date rape pill, Drive-Rape??? I hear it turns guys so horney that actually rape the ones that gave it to them!
    Haha so that's what he gave me!

    He told me it was just plain old drive!
  30. Professional Member
    Cellardude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    4,348
    Rep Power
    32270

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by swole210 View Post
    What model and year bimmer you got? I have an 03' 540 Sport, but have been lucky with repairs as of yet(KNOCKS ON WOOD!!) But yeah, Bimmers are definately fun, but not the most reliable, and definitely BY FAR not the cheapest to repair, LOL!
    luxury cars in general are expensive to repair. If you scratch the paint, consider a tiny little bottle half the size of a p-slin bottle 300 bucks. The tiny paint can isn't exactly a repair either. It's just a slight coverup. I think I would pass out if I knew what it takes to repair something like a lambo.
  31. Club Myth CEO
    TheMyth's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  226 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Age
    32
    Posts
    4,122
    Rep Power
    2191

    Reputation

    2001 323i, fast, sweet looking, silver! Nice car, but always has problems that only BMW specialists can fix. Damn you look bigger and more cut everytime I see you post bro!
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. applied nutriceutical stacking
    By JBsharp in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-04-2009, 02:30 PM
  2. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-04-2008, 04:18 PM
  3. Applied Nutriceuticals Stack Drive, RPM, IGF-2
    By vika808 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 01-13-2008, 11:21 PM
  4. Replies: 30
    Last Post: 08-27-2007, 05:45 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in