High dose forskolin

eatingisfun

eatingisfun

Awards
  • Established
Besides forskolin fudge, anything wrong with taking 6-7 drive per day PLUS 400mg 20% forskolin powder?

Effective dose probably around 80-120mg per day of forskolin.

I took 500mg bulk forskolin all at once by accident(to much poured out) and the thermogenic effect was great.

Took 4 DRIVE + 200mg pre workout. Sweating like crazy.

I see USP labs probably has an 80mg/day (or is it per pill?) coming out but I'm wondering about 100+ mg per day.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
The only issue is that some people get the craps with high doses of forskolin.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Besides forskolin fudge, anything wrong with taking 6-7 drive per day PLUS 400mg 20% forskolin powder?

I took 500mg bulk forskolin all at once by accident(to much poured out) and the thermogenic effect was great.

I see USP labs probably has an 80mg/day (or is it per pill?) coming out but I'm wondering about 100+ mg per day.
I guess the amount of Forskolin in 6 caps of Drive should be about the same as the amount (50mg) used in clinical trials. Recommended daily dosage is about 50mg to 100mg or so per day. Yet, some people might find it a challenge to consume this much daily, due to the gastric distress that it might trigger.

eatingisfun

eatingisfun

Awards
  • Established
I guess the amount of Forskolin in 6 caps of Drive should be about the same as the amount (50mg) used in clinical trials. Recommended daily dosage is about 50mg to 100mg or so per day. Yet, some people might find it a challenge to consume this much daily, due to the gastric distress that it might trigger.
Yeah, I'm not sure exactly how much forskolin there is per cap but it's probably around what you said. I haven't had any problems so far with GI distress. Movements are more frequent but I view this as a good thing, keeping me cleaned out better. It's not like having the trots.

I'm just more curious if there's any benefits of 100+ mg/day if anyone has tried because I do notice an even higher thermo effect after taking an additional 40mg.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, I'm not sure exactly how much forskolin there is per cap but it's probably around what you said. I haven't had any problems so far with GI distress. Movements are more frequent but I view this as a good thing, keeping me cleaned out better. It's not like having the trots.

I'm just more curious if there's any benefits of 100+ mg/day if anyone has tried because I do notice an even higher thermo effect after taking an additional 40mg.
100mg of Forskolin per day should be fine. Beyond 100mg can also be advantageous. This will mean even more cAMP activation, leading to elevated liberation of free fatty acids (FFAs) into the bloodstream to be used as energy. If you up your Forskolin dosage, be sure to utilize the extra free fatty acids released. This can be accomplished via exercise, otherwise, the FFAs may be redeposited.

Something else. High doses (>150mg or 200mg) may lead to significantly lowered blood pressure, skin rash, increased propensity to bleed, and over-stimulation of the thyroid.

You need to build up to 100mgs.

day 1-3 25-50mgs
day 4-7 50mgs
day 8-11 75mgs
day 12-? 75-100mgs

eatingisfun

eatingisfun

Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys. I lift 5 days a week and 20 mins cardio 3-4 times per week so I should be good for FFA utilization.

How come you have to build up to it? Just GI issues or something else?

Thanks guys. I lift 5 days a week and 20 mins cardio 3-4 times per week so I should be good for FFA utilization.

How come you have to build up to it? Just GI issues or something else?
GI issues and Head aches from increased vasolidation.

blind12

blind12

Awards
Has anyone developed freckles/moles with excessive doses ?
It's a melanocyte proliferation stimulator like MSH/Melanotan.

kabuki

kabuki

Awards
  • Established
where are you getting the bulk forskolin from?

pu12en12g

pu12en12g

CONTROLLED LABS CONSULTANT
Awards
  • Established
Has anyone developed freckles/moles with excessive doses ?
It's a melanocyte proliferation stimulator like MSH/Melanotan.
The enhanced tanning is real... especially effective when stacked with a sesamin product.

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established
do many people get the headaches from the increased vasodilation? I've never got headaches but I've never taken over 50mg/day

eatingisfun

eatingisfun

Awards
  • Established
No headaches or freckles for me, taking 6 DRIVE per day + 400mg of the 20% forskolin.

JJC

Awards
  • Established
The enhanced tanning is real... especially effective when stacked with a sesamin product.
Do you notice this when the Forskolin is taken orally or only if it is applied topically?

I'm going on vacation soon and I have a bottle of cAmphibolic still...if it works orally, then I'm definitely bringing it with!

If not, maybe I'll crack open some of the caps and dump them into a suntan lotion bottle...

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Any one tried bolic? I am not over weight so I would not be able to use it but looks interesting. How would it compare to fish oil which also helps oxidize fat?

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
You need to build up to 100mgs.

day 1-3 25-50mgs
day 4-7 50mgs
day 8-11 75mgs
day 12-? 75-100mgs
Is there any difference between your product bolic and 95% bulk forskolin?

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established
Is there any difference between your product bolic and 95% bulk forskolin?
nope they are using thr 95% and trying to pass it off as 96% (which does not exist) to "one up" the competition.

nope they are using thr 95% and trying to pass it off as 96% (which does not exist) to "one up" the competition.
Thats untrue, call sabinsa, the extracts vary from 94-96 and we purchased a 96%.

One up the competition on a percentage point.:lol: We upped the competition by recommending higher dosages than what is commercially available in formulas by releasing a single compound to allow the end user to incorporate with other supplements.

Bolic was an inner circle release sold at a great price of 19.99so we are not competing with anyone or will it ever see distribution.

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established
As much as I hate quoting this Fu$ker, you have no idea what you are talking about.

Bodybuilding.com Forums - View Single Post - Bolic by USP labs?
lmao, thanks for proving me wrong, I thought I read earlier from des that 95 was the highest potency, glad to hear that was not the truth.

I apologize for saying what I thought at the time to be true, but is not (only read the first few pages of des' thread). As an inner circle member I may end up trying out a few bottles as Ive never dosed forslean as high as you are recommending.

lmao, thanks for proving me wrong, I thought I read earlier from des that 95 was the highest potency, glad to hear that was not the truth.

I apologize for saying what I thought at the time to be true, but is not (only read the first few pages of des' thread). As an inner circle member I may end up trying out a few bottles as Ive never dosed forslean as high as you are recommending.
No biggie..

Wish you the best.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This makes no sense to me. Can you explain it further?
Lost 9.9 pounds of pure bodyfat!
Reduced bodyfat percentage by 4.14%!
Gained 8.2 pounds of lean muscle mass!
16.77% increase in total Testosterone!

I am already at 10% bf. and If I loose 9 more pounds I will be back down to 131. + 8 pounds so 139 again. Back to my weight. I am already skinny as it is so would I still benifit from it?

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes, Forskolin should be an important part of any fat-loss programme. For some strange reason, its synergy with other fat-burning supplements such as TTA is hardly emphasized. By boosting cAMP, Forskolin triggers the liberation of free fatty acids from adipocyte cells and deposits these into the bloodstream where they can be used as energy. Now comes TTA. TTA filters the released free fatty acids from the bloodstream and burns these in the liver mitochondria. DCP is a well rounded formula that can deliver all the benefits of TTA without the sides. Add DCP to a forskolin-containing product such as Drive (with its other cool cAMP/cGMP boosting compounds) and you have the cornerstone of your fat-incineration protocol. Sure, you could add extra Forskolin, dependent on your tolerance, and add other fat burners to the mix, and you are on your way to being shredded!

nelix

Awards
  • Established
I am thinking about TTA + AA synergy I hear AA gets stored as fat relativity fast, could TTA free it up?

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am thinking about TTA + AA synergy I hear AA gets stored as fat relativity fast, could TTA free it up?
While I cannot confirm that property of AA right now, if you look at my comments one post earlier, your would see that TTA flushes the free fatty acids released into the bloodstream by cAMP-related, and other metabolic processes. To put it differently, TTA works by eliminating those free fatty acids in the bloodstream. It really does not matter how they got there. The cAMP aspect was meant to emphasize the Forskolin synergy. I would not recommend taking just TTA, though, as it is more efficient when combined with Salvia Miltiorrhiza, cramp-eliminating, cAMP-boosting, and related fat-burning supplements.

BodyWizard

BodyWizard

Awards
  • Established
anyone combined hi-dose forskholin w/ Avant's H.E.A.T.? I still have a bottle of that in the fridge.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Lost 9.9 pounds of pure bodyfat!
Reduced bodyfat percentage by 4.14%!
Gained 8.2 pounds of lean muscle mass!
16.77% increase in total Testosterone!

I am already at 10% bf. and If I loose 9 more pounds I will be back down to 131. + 8 pounds so 139 again. Back to my weight. I am already skinny as it is so would I still benifit from it?
First clarify: Are you serious or being sarcastic?

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
bolic combined with some other fat burner products like dcp is going to be killer

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You can pick up the same amount of forslean in terms of active for about half the price. And so far as I can tell, the university study that showed the +8-8 used a 10% extract...

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
There is a lot of syngergy in Forskolin/Icariin/Dodder Seed/Bacopa Monnieri/Mucuna Pruriens (prefer 25% L-Dopa)/Green Tea Extract (prefer 45%-50% EGCG)/TTA/Anti-Cramping Compound/Salvia Miltiorrhiza. In a nutshell, consider Drive/DCP/Lipotrophin-PM. No stimulants! :D

nelix

Awards
  • Established
There is a lot of syngergy in Forskolin/Icariin/Dodder Seed/Bacopa Monnieri/Mucuna Pruriens (prefer 25% L-Dopa)/Green Tea Extract (prefer 45%-50% EGCG)/TTA/Anti-Cramping Compound/Salvia Miltiorrhiza. In a nutshell, consider Drive/DCP/Lipotrophin-PM. No stimulants! :D
But I love stimulants :(

Why Bacopa?

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Why Bacopa?
1) Boosting of thyroid function. Modulation of thyroid-hormone levels via enhancement of T4 synthesis and conversion of T4 (normally synthesized from free tyrosine) to biologically active T3.
2) Potent adaptogen.

moveweight

moveweight

Banned
Awards
There is a lot of syngergy in Forskolin/Icariin/Dodder Seed/Bacopa Monnieri/Mucuna Pruriens (prefer 25% L-Dopa)/Green Tea Extract (prefer 45%-50% EGCG)/TTA/Anti-Cramping Compound/Salvia Miltiorrhiza.
why dont you guys make a supplement like this!!!:type:

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
because its too many ingredients :) AN likes to keep it a little simpler I think. it kind of means if you take this, you have to avoid a good amount of other supps to avoid taking in too much of any of these ingredients.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
why dont you guys make a supplement like this!!!:type:
To add to what Easy said, a formula with all those ingredients would probably require 20 or so capsules daily, to provide effective doses of the different compounds as used in successful clinical trials. And would be on the expensive side. Furthermore, others would prefer simpler formulas to allow them to combine (stack) different ingredients flexibly.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
To add to what Easy said, a formula with all those ingredients would probably require 20 or so capsules daily, to provide effective doses of the different compounds as used in successful clinical trials. And would be on the expensive side. Furthermore, others would prefer simpler formulas to allow them to combine (stack) different ingredients flexibly.
Bingo!! And I am one of those people.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

JJC

Awards
  • Established
Yes, Forskolin should be an important part of any fat-loss programme. For some strange reason, its synergy with other fat-burning supplements such as TTA is hardly emphasized. By boosting cAMP, Forskolin triggers the liberation of free fatty acids from adipocyte cells and deposits these into the bloodstream where they can be used as energy. Now comes TTA. TTA filters the released free fatty acids from the bloodstream and burns these in the liver mitochondria. DCP is a well rounded formula that can deliver all the benefits of TTA without the sides. Add DCP to a forskolin-containing product such as Drive (with its other cool cAMP/cGMP boosting compounds) and you have the cornerstone of your fat-incineration protocol. Sure, you could add extra Forskolin, dependent on your tolerance, and add other fat burners to the mix, and you are on your way to being shredded!
Here's an idea for AN: make a fat loss product that combines Forskolin and TTA (and maybe some other fatloss goodies, stim or non-stim). Yes, I know you will say that Drive already contains Forslean, but market this as strictly a fatloss product.

Just a thought. If something like this goes into production, you can thank me with a few bottles. ;) HA!

Urban Monk

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I believe this already exists Omega Sports BURN3d.

The ingredient list included forskolin/tta/green tea.

Check it out.

Here's an idea for AN: make a fat loss product that combines Forskolin and TTA (and maybe some other fatloss goodies, stim or non-stim). Yes, I know you will say that Drive already contains Forslean, but market this as strictly a fatloss product.

Just a thought. If something like this goes into production, you can thank me with a few bottles. ;) HA!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established