Set Me Up!!! :)

D

DanDP

Awards
I lack some money which is my biggest problem now, but I am looking into buying some supplements adding on to my weight gainer (which I am switching off of in a week) and NOXplode. I am trying to put on about 10-20 lbs in the next 4 months (scary).

Here is a list of things I am looking for, and mainly I just need something that is cheap, I can get a lot from it, and does what the supplement is intended to do.

Creatine
Fishoil
Anything else people think will help me put on mass.

MESSPLAY

MESSPLAY

Awards
  • Established
fish oil should be FAIRLY cheap
I've heard good things from bulk creatine homemade blends... personally I like the Controlled Labs green magnitude... great flavor, no bloat, and lasts forever.
You could try stacking that with some DRIVE from AN if you wanted.

And make sure you do all your shopping at nutraplanet :thumbsup:

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
fish oil should be FAIRLY cheap
I've heard good things from bulk creatine homemade blends... personally I like the Controlled Labs green magnitude... great flavor, no bloat, and lasts forever.
You could try stacking that with some DRIVE from AN if you wanted.

And make sure you do all your shopping at nutraplanet :thumbsup:
my pal messplay is learning. :)

If budget is a problem stay away from Drive. It's a great supplement and all. It just gets very expensive.

Bulk creatine and fishoil caps should be available on nutraplanet. I doubt you would have to spend over 20 bucks.

B

bodybuilder8806

Awards
Creatine and fishoil are staples, if you want to add another one, and are short on money i'd get some Xtend and megadose it. 8 scoops sipping throughout your workout, and another 8-10 scoops throughout the day. Its a solid product and probably your next best investment. Bulk beta-alanine is also cost efficient and effective and will work with the creatine if you have the money.

Xtend
http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/scivation/xtend-1016-grams.html

Beta Alanine
http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/nutraplanet/beta-alanine-500-grams.html?sel=1084

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Weight Gainers put on fat. NO Xplode is crap and BSN was sued. Just eat more a little bit more and you can easily put on 10 pounds in the next 4 months. Just do it slowly otherwise you will gain fat.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
Creatine and fishoil are staples, if you want to add another one, and are short on money i'd get some Xtend and megadose it. 8 scoops sipping throughout your workout, and another 8-10 scoops throughout the day. Its a solid product and probably your next best investment. Bulk beta-alanine is also cost efficient and effective and will work with the creatine if you have the money.

Xtend
Xtend (1016 grams) By: Scivation

Beta Alanine
Beta-Alanine (500 grams) By: NutraPlanet
If your on a really tight budget, I would say xtend is NOT needed. If your bulking, you could skip the xtend. If cutting get it. Megadosing on something like xtend cost roughly 40 bucks and will last you about 2 weeks. Trust me Ive tried it. Bulk BA might be an investment for you. Just get some multi vit,creatine,protien,fish oil. Thats all you need. With those supplements and a good diet/training regimen you should be gaining some nice mass for the months to come.

MESSPLAY

MESSPLAY

Awards
  • Established
my pal messplay is learning. :)

If budget is a problem stay away from Drive. It's a great supplement and all. It just gets very expensive.

Bulk creatine and fishoil caps should be available on nutraplanet. I doubt you would have to spend over 20 bucks.
tryin to' :hammer:

D

DanDP

Awards
multi vit- thinking about getting this MVP and ZMK, any comments?
creatine- looking at CLOUT or Ragnarok, comments?
protien- Once weightgainer is done, switching to some isolate whey I think...
fish oil- the 1000 bulk pill set looks good, lots for cheap :)

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Clout has gotten a lot of great reviews. If you're going with something other than bulk, I'd recommend either Clout or Avant Research's SyntheSIZE. I personally am using the SyntheSIZE and I really like it. It's got both CEE and CrMono. It's more than just creatine though.

MESSPLAY

MESSPLAY

Awards
  • Established
multi vit- thinking about getting this MVP and ZMK, any comments?
creatine- looking at CLOUT or Ragnarok, comments?
protien- Once weightgainer is done, switching to some isolate whey I think...
fish oil- the 1000 bulk pill set looks good, lots for cheap :)
If you're looking for an all-in-one, I recommend Ragnarok or poseidon. As far as the multi goes, don't drop cash on MVP and ZMK; all you need is a men's one-a-day and a proper diet and you'll be just fine.

Def get the bulk fish oil set, it's a staple and it's cheap, go for it. For protein, it's arguable, but go with whey protein isolate, something low-cal, fairly low-carb and a decent amount of protein per scoop. Make sure you're getting enough bang for your buck.

Keep me posted-

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established
If your on a budget bulk creatine monohydrate and beta alanine is the best combo you can get, both taste fine in bulk w/out flavoring.

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
If you're looking for an all-in-one, I recommend Ragnarok or poseidon. As far as the multi goes, don't drop cash on MVP and ZMK; all you need is a men's one-a-day and a proper diet and you'll be just fine.

Def get the bulk fish oil set, it's a staple and it's cheap, go for it. For protein, it's arguable, but go with whey protein isolate, something low-cal, fairly low-carb and a decent amount of protein per scoop. Make sure you're getting enough bang for your buck.

Keep me posted-
Ragnarok for an all-in-one, maybe; Poseidon, not so much. :D

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established
Ragnarok for an all-in-one, maybe; Poseidon, not so much. :D
agreed, ragnarok is awesome, havent tried poseidon but it looks to me to be not much more than vitamins/minerals. It certainly would not have the performance enhacing benefits on creatine/stims/glycerol/NO that are all found in the rag

D

DanDP

Awards
Looking at the bulk creatine monohydrate and beta alanine combo, bulk fishoil, and whey matrix protein (lots of servings per container, less calories so i can focus more on eating calories than drinking them.)

comes to about $90 with all this stuff, and now I'm looking to add a good multi vitamin so going to look around, any recommendations are appreciated.

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I've heard talk about a Multi-V NutraCap, which I'm sure would be a good deal, but I'm not sure how soon those are coming.

king1033

king1033

Awards
  • Established
you say fish oil ever consider doing a mega dose fish oil run check out on easy's sig youll find more about it

Inchamery

Inchamery

Awards
I would not advice buying N.O explode seeing BSN is being sued for there lack of CEM3 .... i mean its basely sugar and cafein if you want a cheaper option haha... buy some cafein pills or maybe switch to another nitrogen oxide product...

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
Spend 50$ on a good blender. Spend another $50 on gallons of Whole Milk, Frozen Blueberries, Oatmeal, Strawberry or Vanilla Protein Powder, Natural Peanut Butter, and Heavy Whipping Cream.

Combine and enjoy several times a day.

10-20# in 4 months will require more than supplements.

king1033

king1033

Awards
  • Established
Spend 50$ on a good blender. Spend another $50 on gallons of Whole Milk, Frozen Blueberries, Oatmeal, Strawberry or Vanilla Protein Powder, Natural Peanut Butter, and Heavy Whipping Cream.

Combine and enjoy several times a day.

10-20# in 4 months will require more than supplements.
^^^^ TRUE!

D

DanDP

Awards
I just received my bulk creatine monohydrate in the mail, along with the beta alanine and fishoil 1000 caps. I have run into a problem, there are no directions on how much to take! 1/4 tsp = 900mg of beta alanine. Creatine has 700mg per 1/4 tsp, and the caps say 1000mg / 1000 caps.

Keep in mind I am 160lbs at 5'9''

How many fishoil caps a day? I have seen some people say 3 and some say 4, I don't know it varies. Also I guess once a day?

Creatine I am guessing a like 10g?
Beta Alanine someone said 4g-6g to be effective I saw in a post on this forum.

Also, can I mix these two in one thing of water without taste issues lol.

I figured when I bought them they would have nice and easy directions on them but I guess the bulk products don't.

I already worked out today too so I probably can't start on anything just yet.

Z

z28man

Awards
  • Established
Check out Adam by NOW for a multi, lots of good male support ingredients and its reasonably priced. You can ofcourse find this at Nutraplanet. I like mono at about 3-5 grams ed and fish oil I take anywhere from 8-14 caps ed. Depends on how many meals I take them with.

D

DanDP

Awards
Holy jesus 8-14 caps? lol

3g-5g each day, are you using it for size? should I take a little more cause I am aiming to gain weight and muscle fast?

I know my weight gainer has 3g in it with every serving but I am not using that anymore since I have this.

D

DanDP

Awards
I'm reading about creatine LOADING phase!

I am thinking about 20g of creatine (3 different servings) for 3 days and then cut back to about 5g (two servings, before and after workout). If someone thinks this is unsafe just tell me, just what I'm reading.

Also going with 5g (2 servings of 2.5) of beta alanine with that creatine pre/post workout, total.

As for fishoil, im working on! :) ( I was thinking 4 caps a day)

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
I'm reading about creatine LOADING phase!

I am thinking about 20g of creatine (3 different servings) for 3 days and then cut back to about 5g (two servings, before and after workout). If someone thinks this is unsafe just tell me, just what I'm reading.

Also going with 5g (2 servings of 2.5) of beta alanine with that creatine pre/post workout, total.

As for fishoil, im working on! :) ( I was thinking 4 caps a day)
You can load creatine or not, eventually it will build up in your system either way. Useless to take more than 5g/day for 'maintenance'.

Beta Alanine- This requires that you take it religiously for ~6-8 weeks before you really start to see the benefits of it. BTW, Enjoy your BA tingles!!

Fish oil is good stuff, you can start at 4 caps, but work your way up to ~20/day.

D

DanDP

Awards
You can load creatine or not, eventually it will build up in your system either way. Useless to take more than 5g/day for 'maintenance'.

Beta Alanine- This requires that you take it religiously for ~6-8 weeks before you really start to see the benefits of it. BTW, Enjoy your BA tingles!!

Fish oil is good stuff, you can start at 4 caps, but work your way up to ~20/day.
I'll take 20 a day as a joke, I think I would be full off of just eating pills haha. I will work my way up the ladder then hehe.

BA Tingles, sounds like fun.

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
I'll take 20 a day as a joke, I think I would be full off of just eating pills haha. I will work my way up the ladder then hehe.

BA Tingles, sounds like fun.
20/day is not a joke. They are damn good for you.