Stack Challenge - for free product!

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
You must be in the US to qualify, sorry. (Not USP Labs sponsored and I am not interested in paying international shipping just to have it seized. Nothing personal. I am poor.)

What I am looking for is a schedule and dosing protocol for the following products:

PowerFull: 2 bottles (180 caps)

Super Cissus RX: 2 bottles ( 180 caps )

P-Slin: 1 bottle ( 30 caps )

AP: 1 bottle ( 90 caps )

RPM: 1 bottle ( 110 caps )

Drive: 1 bottle ( 110 caps )

Swell: 1 530g tub ( 60 servings )

Xtend: 1 1016g tub ( 90 servings ) lemon

Epistane: 1 bottle ( 90 caps )

Creatine mono/di-creatine-malate homebrew: 1 kilo

Tea-GCG: 200 caps, 500mg @ 50% EGCG

You do not necessarily have to use all of the above supps but an explanation of why or why not should be included with each supp.

Workout schedule:
Mon, Wed, Fri: morning resistance training (45 min ) followed by cardio for 30-45 min.

Tuesday, Thursday & Saturday:
MA training, 1.5 to 2 hours.

Goals are a product of diet mostly and will not be a part of this challenge.

This is completely subjective and I will choose the one I like best.

Chosen participant will receive some free product, P-Slin, PowerFull and possibly others - depends on how good I think the best is. :)

You have until my NP order shows up. Tick tock

You must be in the US to qualify, sorry.

What I am looking for is a schedule and dosing protocol for the following products:

P-Slin: 1 bottle ( 90 caps )

You do not necessarily have to use all of the above supps but an explanation of why or why not should be included with each supp.

Workout schedule:
Mon, Wed, Fri: morning resistance training (45 min ) followed by cardio for 30-45 min.

Chosen participant will receive some free product, P-Slin, PowerFull and possibly others - depends on how good I think the best is. :)

mighty generous..

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Can we have a rough diet outline to get a better feel of when it would be best to dose the product?

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Can we have a rough diet outline to get a better feel of when it would be best to dose the product?
You can be generic with the times in general. Pre workout will be oats, protein blend, an egg and a banana. (roughly 1.5 hours before training) Post workout will be whole food like chicken with basmatti rice or tuna on sprouted grain.

Overall 40/40/20 ish split into many small meals.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You can be generic with the times in general. Pre workout will be oats, protein blend, an egg and a banana. (roughly 1.5 hours before training) Post workout will be whole food like chicken with basmatti rice or tuna on sprouted grain.

Overall 40/40/20 ish split into many small meals.
Thank you.

bodybuilder8806

Awards
Stack Protocol

Thats a solid stack, and I would dose as follows personally.

PowerFull: 1 Morning, 2 Preworkout, 1-2 Before bed to improve sleep and increase GH output. Will help get you into a more anabolic state during your workout, increases recovery, testosterone, muscle/mind connection, as well as libido(great in and out of the gym)

Super Cissus RX: Great product that really helped with some wrist pains I was having, I take 1 in the morning 2 preworkout and 1 Pre Bed. If cutting the improved nitrogen retention will help you retain muscle and if bulking help you build mass, cant go wrong either way.

P-Slin: I would use before my preworkout meal if it contains plenty of carbs. The ingredients act by shuttling nutrients/carbs into your muscles, should give you a nice pump and keep you anabolic.

AP: Use throughout the day before carb meals will help improve nutrient partitioning and build mass while staying lean.

RPM: 2-3 caps upon waking and preworkout depending on tolerance. Benefits include a great pump during workouts, works with Drive to increase thermogensis(burn fat), and the Icaarin extract will help increase testosterone levels.

Drive: I find higher doses of forskolin work better for me so i'd go up to possibly 2 caps split into 3 doses for the best effects. Many people including myself notice a recomp effect from forskolin, it acts by increasing testosterone and activating cAMP, releases fat from cells to be burned up through exercise/calorie deficit. "If it messes with your stomach ramp up to that dosage*

Swell: Preworkout would be optimal. Should notice a marked increase in indurance and recovery time from the Beta-alanine and Citruline Malate which is also in Xtend. The beta-alanine will go great with the creatine.

Xtend: I mix 6 scoops in a gallon jug and sip throughout the day and 8 scoops in a gatorade bottle and sip throughout workouts which helps my recovery tremendously. The Xtend will keep you anabolic through long workouts/cardio sessions (preserves muscle), and when taken throughout the day it helps keep you in an anabolic state.

Epistane: Epistane didn't really agree with me at higher doses so i'd recommend starting at 10mg and I personally started getting side effects at 40mg a day, so 30mg was the sweet spot. I would dose first thing in the morning and preworkout split evenly. *If its an uneven dose i'd take more preworkout(10mg Morning, 20mg Preworkout)* Can cause painful pumps for me noticably in my calves, 3-5g of Taurine preworkout helps alot.

Creatine mono/di-creatine-malate homebrew: I would save for pre and post workout. 3g pre, 3g post. Great for bulking or cutting, Creatine mono is proven effective for increased endurance/strength and I see no need to experiment will CEE etc which has less studies and mixed reviews.

Tea-GCG: 200 caps, 500mg @ 50% EGCG - 1 cap 2-3xday should be cost efficient and effective. Green tea will speed up your metabolism and is a great antioxidant for overall health.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
1. Open each bottle
2. Pour into mixing bowl
3. Pour in approximately 2.5 cups of milk
4. Enjoy w/ your favorite cartoon character spoon

Joking obviously. Very nice contest and way to stimulate thought here BP ;)

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
1. Open each bottle
2. Pour into mixing bowl

Been there, done that!

No soup for you!

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Thats a solid stack, and I would dose as follows personally.

PowerFull: 1 Morning, 2 Preworkout, 1-2 Before bed to improve sleep and increase GH output.

Super Cissus RX: Great product that really helped with some wrist pains I was having, I take 1 in the morning 2 preworkout and 1 Pre Bed.

P-Slin: I would use before my preworkout meal if it contains plenty of carbs.

AP: Use throughout the day before carb meals.

RPM: 2-3 caps upon waking and preworkout depending on tolerance.

Drive: I find higher doses of forskolin work better for me so i'd go up to possibly 2 caps split into 3 doses for the best effects. "If it messes with your stomach ramp up to that dosage*

Swell: Preworkout would be optimal.

Xtend: I mix 6 scoops in a gallon jug and sip throughout the day and 8 scoops in a gatorade bottle and sip throughout workouts which helps my recovery tremendously.

Epistane: Epistane didn't really agree with me at higher doses so i'd recommend starting at 10mg and I personally started getting side effects at 40mg a day, so 30mg was the sweet spot. I would dose first thing in the morning and preworkout split evenly. *If its an uneven dose i'd take more preworkout(10mg Morning, 20mg Preworkout)*

Creatine mono/di-creatine-malate homebrew: I would save for pre and post workout. 3g pre, 3g post

Tea-GCG: 200 caps, 500mg @ 50% EGCG - 1 cap 2-3xday should be cost efficient and effective.
Not bad. Perhaps some more explanation as to the why in addition to the when. Pretend I don't know anything about supps and the pupose/benefits of them. :)

TheLittleGuy

TheLittleGuy

Awards
where can I get theses so called 90 cap bottles :icon_lol: P-Slin: 1 bottle ( 90 caps )

just to clarify is this one of each or multiple?

bodybuilder8806

Awards
Not bad. Perhaps some more explanation as to the why in addition to the when. Pretend I don't know anything about supps and the pupose/benefits of them. :)
Edited added in some mechanisms of action and how each one will benefit you personally.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
where can I get theses so called 90 cap bottles :icon_lol: P-Slin: 1 bottle ( 90 caps )

just to clarify is this one of each or multiple?
Edited original post to display 30 caps for P-Slin - I have 3 bottles but only incuded 1 in this stack. :)

AP has 90+ caps per bottle - no change needed there.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You must be in the US to qualify, sorry....
What exactly is the sense of restricting this to US-residents only? Your "followership" is surely broader than just the US. If you don't mind internationals buying your product, then you should not deny them a chance to get a free product either! Just my modest opinion.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
What exactly is the sense of restricting this to US-residents only? Your "followership" is surely broader than just the US. If you don't mind internationals buying your product, then you should not deny them a chance to get a free product either! Just my modest opinion.
This is not a USP Labs sponsored challenge, it's my dime. I just don't want to shell out the shipping just to have it get seized by customs.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is not a USP Labs sponsored challenge, it's my dime. I just don't want to shell out the shipping just to have it get seized by customs.
Fair. Might neutralize some misconceptions, though, if you stated this in the description.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
You must be in the US to qualify, sorry.

We all know that sleep is important. Rest = growth. With the addition of stimulants,stress, some individuals may have trouble sleeping. PowerFull although having many benefits; the ability to help create a deep sleeping state will help with recover after a long hard day in the office or gym. It should remain a staple in all individuals looking to put their body in an anabolic state. take 1 dose morning with RPM,Drive,Super Cissus, Swell. Wait 30 minutes. Consume AP and then eat first meal of the day. Wake up, consume Powerfull with RPM and Drive. Wait 15 minutes. Take P-Slin. Wait 15 minutes. Eat. 1 hour later hit the gym.

We all know that with the addition of the craziest stack alive, we need to help keep our joints in tip top shape. Why is cissus important? Simple. With the addition of supplements like p-slin, AP,PowerFull,RPM,Drive, we may run into some troubles from all the heavy lifting. Our joints may take a beating from the gym and in order to help promote healthy joints super cissus is a must. Without proper healthy joints how would growth ever occur in the first place right? take 1 cap in the morning 1 with RPM,Drive,Swell and P-Full. take 1 cap at night with powerfull.

P-Slin: 1 bottle ( 90 caps )

P-Slin is also a must in any diet training regimen. The ability of P-Slin to repartition certian nutrients to our muscles is a must. P-Slin is a pre-workout supplement designed for crazy pumps at the gym. Many people fail to see that P-Slin actually puts out body's in an anabolic state during our workouts. By repartitioning nutrients to our muscles we give them the energy that they need to perform at their absolute best. P-Slin is more than a pre-workout supplement. P-Slin is THE pre-workout repartition supplement. Consume after RPM and Drive. Wait about 15 min after RPM and Drive. Take P-Slin then wait 15 minutes to consume 100g of complex carbs.

We all know diet is important. With the addition of P-Slin to help repartition food for an anabolic state why not keep our body's in an anabolic state at all times? It makes sense to provide the energy we need at the gym so why not do it all day? AP is a repartition supplement designed to provide the proper nutrition our muscles need. As a result from the repartition of carbs, certian individuals may notice a recomp effect or fat lost. Some may also noticed pumps. Who can afford not to have AP in their supplement cabinet? Take will complex carb meals 3 times a day. Wait 15 minutes after consumng AP

Your tired, your hungry, heck you just woke up! RPM taken mornings will give you that pick me up boost. In a stack such as this one RPM will help boost test levels, provide the aggression and energy needed at the gym. Lets face it, some days were just not "in the zone" RPM's purpose in a stack like this would be to help us get up in the morning and to help provide the needed energy we need at the gym. Combined with the repartition supplements of P-Slin and AP it should allow nutrients to be delivered to the right places and the energy and mentality to lift heavy weights. Take 4 caps with 3 caps Drive. Wait 15 minutes. Take P-Slin. Wait 15 minutes. Eat. 1 hour later hit gym.

So you want to stay lean right? Drive by AN contains forskolin. A very unique supplement. Although some individuals may report GI discomfort a ramping up of Drive may be needed to help with that problem. Drive along with AP,RPM,P-Slin Super Cissus RX, PowerFull will help lift your overall mood, and help you lean out. Research states that Forskolin may help with fat lost. By helping out in terms of strength,recomp, and libido, Drive is what you need. The effects of Drive and PowerFull should make you a sex maniac. Take 3 caps morning with RPM. Take 3 caps in the afternoon with RPM around 3-4 PM

We all know how important CM and BA are right? Citrulline Malate and Beta Alanine will help with endurance at the gym. With the addition of the Leucine, Swell will help increase the endurance of the individual. This will help them lift more. With the addition of RPM to give energy at the gym, AP and P-Slin to properly deliver nutrients and PowerFull to promote sleep, Swell should make a great addition to providing the much needed energy in terms of endurance. CA and BA have been helpful in terms of endurance in activities like cardio as well. With the nutrition being delivered properly all day, endurance to run, Drive and RPM for energy and recomp, you can expect some mightly fat lost on this stack with some mighty nice mass gains. Take 1 scoop in the morning after p-slin. Wait 30 minutes after meal then consume swell. Wait 30 minutes and then hit gym. Add an extra scoop with Xtend as well.

Xtend is BCAA. To help promote protein synthesis sip on this at the gym and at home. You may want to take 6 scoops of Xtend and combine with Swell. The L-Leucine in Xtend will help enhance your workout even more. I also prefer drinking down Xtend over water. :) Add Swell to 6 scoops of xtend during workout.

Although this may not be needed, You can do an Epistane Pulse like fashion with the above stack. With the test boosting properties of PowerFull, Drive and RPm you may be in for a treat. Since you workout M,W,F it would be perfect to run for 6 weeks if not longer. This may not be needed because of the anabolic properties that you put your body into with all the supplements above anyway. With a proper training regimen you should be able to whip out epistane like growth anyway :)

One of my favorite creatines is Di-Creatine-Malate. Theee absolute best. Creatine helps in terms of strength. Adding this along with Epi,Powerfull,Drive,RPM,AP,P-Slin should cause some serious mass gains. With this mass gain of course you MUST have the Super Cissus RX on hand of course. Too much insane lifting needs a supporting joint supplement you know! Take this every day pre-workout at about 5g or do a 2.5g pre and 2.5g post workout. I would suggest 5g added to the swell 30 minutes pre-workout.

I would leave this out. The reason why? Drive,AP,P-Slin,RPM Swell,Xtend. All of these compounds in one way or another help to promote fat lost. Adding in this supplement may just add into the additional caffeine content causing a lack of sleep.

Workout schedule:

there we go :) the above stack is the most ANABOLIC stack off all times. I would never have enough $$ to afford that all. Maybe by hooking a brother up with some USPlab supplements, you could make it happen wink wink ;) Everything is covered hopefully :)

Now people may ask why is this stack so anabolic? Well the stack covers everything needed for bodybuilding. Why? P-Slin and AP to repartition carbs to where they are needed to go. Your muscles. P-Slin will allow delivery in nutrition and pumps. The pumps are a bonus. Giving your muscles the nutrition it needs before a workout is what will help with lifts. RPM and Drive have great synergy. The ability to help promote fat lost (which I noticed a lot when I took these two) and help strength and boost testosterone is amazing. Fat lost, nutrition,recovery, joint support. BCAA with extra Leucine and BA and CM! Endurance,pumps,strength,joint support man thats all you need. Id love to have this stack. Now if only I had some USPlab products I could make this stack happen for me :thumbsup:

To make this clear heres how it would go

Wake Up
Drive,RPM,PowerFull
(15 minute break)
P-Slin, Super Cissus
(15 minute break)
Carb Meal
(30 minutes after pre-workout meal take Swell with creatine)
30 minutes after swell and creatine hit the gym
Bring Xtend in a gallon jug with 1 scoop of swell
Dose Drive and RPM at 3-4pm in the afternoon.

there we go hope that makes things a bit more clear.

Also for people on a budget, a stack consisting of BCAA,PowerFull,Super Cissus,AP,Drive,RPM is a decent replacement. This stack will cover all the areas needed for bodybuilding and will save you some cash. If you want to have the FULL anabolic effect of the stack it is recommended to pick up the rest of the goods. I do however believe that the mentioned above stack would be fairly nice for less fortunate individuals.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Nope. I wrote it all out myself brutha ;)

Share some of the goods. :head: :lol:
Definitely not copy and paste. ( The spelling errors confirm )

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
there we go :) the above stack is the most ANABOLIC stack off all times. I would never have enough $$ to afford that all. Maybe by hooking a brother up with some USPlab supplements, you could make it happen wink wink ;) Everything is covered hopefully :)
Your in the running. Could you clarify the RPM & Drive dosing for morning workouts? Would I take it when I wake up, then do P-Slin pre workout meal and then again before the workout an hour or so after the meal?

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
1. Open each bottle
2. Pour into mixing bowl

:goodpost: i might add this makes a perfect post-WO meal when you add 2 scoops of whey and mix in well. enjoy:food:

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
Your in the running. Could you clarify the RPM & Drive dosing for morning workouts? Would I take it when I wake up, then do P-Slin pre workout meal and then again before the workout an hour or so after the meal?
Ah I see what happened! You do your workouts in the morning. I assumed you did them around the afternoon like me. Shall I edit my original post or post it down here? If so you could do this. Wake up
Powerfull,RPM,Drive. About half an hour later p-slin. 45 minutes after taking RPM and Drive the effects should start to be kicking in. At this point 15 minutes has passed after the P-Slin. Eat after the 15 minutes have passed for P-Slin. You should then feel the effects of Drive and RPM, consume p-slin and eat at the same time. I hope that answered your question. Im not sure what you were trying to say at the very end.

Would I take it when I wake up, then do P-Slin pre workout meal and then again before the workout an hour or so after the meal?

Oh wait... I get what your saying. In this case... hmnn Im not an expert on P-Slin. (I just got myself a bottle recently to try it) I assumed that it kicked in quick. In this case you could eat and the do RPM and Drive. I never seem to have a problem with Drive and RPM with food but it feels as if the effects take longer to hit me when consumed with food.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Ah I see what happened! You do your workouts in the morning. I assumed you did them around the afternoon like me. Shall I edit my original post or post it down here? If so you could do this. Wake up
Powerfull,RPM,Drive. About half an hour later p-slin. 45 minutes after taking RPM and Drive the effects should start to be kicking in. At this point 15 minutes has passed after the P-Slin. Eat after the 15 minutes have passed for P-Slin. You should then feel the effects of Drive and RPM, consume p-slin and eat at the same time. I hope that answered your question. Im not sure what you were trying to say at the very end.

Would I take it when I wake up, then do P-Slin pre workout meal and then again before the workout an hour or so after the meal?
Wake up, take P-Slin, 15 minutes later eat pre workout meal, 1 hour later start workout out. How would Drive & RPM fit: hope that clarifies.

Editing your original would help me keep all the entries organized.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
Wake up, take P-Slin, 15 minutes later eat pre workout meal, 1 hour later start workout out. How would Drive & RPM fit: hope that clarifies.

Editing your original would help me keep all the entries organized.
I posted before seeing this post. You could take Drive and RPM with the meal. Personally, I still feel the effects of Drive and RPM with food. You could probably take the Drive and RPM and PowerFull with P-Slin all at once. Sometimes it takes an hour or so to notice the effects of Drive and RPM. Hmnn in this case take P-Slin with Drive and RPM. Wait 15 minutes and then eat. You should feel the RPM and Drive hitting by the time you workout. If you could I would wake up 15 minutes earlier, take Drive and RPm then P-slin wait 15 min then eat. After an hour when it's time to workout you should notice Drive and RPM.

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established
PowerFull: 2 bottles (180 caps)-5/day on training days, 4/day on MA days, 4/day on off days (I've only used the old version and was using 8/day with great results, and from what Ive heard the new version is roughly twice as potent)

Super Cissus RX: 2 bottles ( 180 caps )-6/day in a 2-2-2 split. This another supp I've used and really like.

P-Slin: 1 bottle ( 30 caps )-Lifting days only use prior to a shake with 60-75g wms and 40g whey isolate

AP: 1 bottle ( 90 caps )-Prior to three largest meals, consisting of whole food protein (lean, i.e. chicken breast) and a lower GI carb such as brown rice, or even a whole wheat bagel (all 7 days of the week)

RPM: 1 bottle ( 110 caps )-4 preWO, (lifting days only) not the strongest stims, but gives a great feeling of confidence and big pumps

Drive: 1 bottle ( 110 caps )-Not necessary, I needed 9/day to feel anything, and this makes a bottle last less than 15 days

Swell: 1 530g tub ( 60 servings )-On paper I don't think this shines, I would opt for MAN Body Octane and either follow the labels directions or go full dose on lifting/ma days and half dose before breakfast on off days.

Xtend: 1 1016g tub ( 90 servings ) lemon-Two ways to go about using xtend, the bcaa mega dose is always popular, but economically I would just use 4 scoops during lifting and 2-4 during mma depending on how long your ma training lasts.

Epistane: 1 bottle ( 90 caps )-Opt for HAVOC (same compound, but more reputable company) and start with 20mg, work up to 40mg.

Creatine mono/di-creatine-malate homebrew: 1 kilo-These are my two fav creatines (far better than cee) I would do 6g day, using 3 preWO and the second 3g postWO on lifting days and do a 3&3 am/pm dose on off days.

Tea-GCG: 200 caps, 500mg @ 50% EGCG-Follow dosing protocol, I would just opt for a cheaper Green Tea supp, or actually drink grea tea myself.

There ya go.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bpmartyr sucks. There, perfect description.

:D

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bp smells of old boots and homeless man semen.

He's been hanging out at Jacob's house too often.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Bpmartyr sucks. There, perfect description.

:D
I really can't come up with a valid argument to counter you with here except to say; "Yeah, well Mullet swallows!"

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
The boots are new and the man is not homeless.
lol. Jacob is far from homeless. I would imagine his house is a castle. :rofl:

Hmnnn I wonder if your may have mistaken your own semen for jacob's mullet ;)

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh no, Jacob is not homeless, he just has poor hygiene. Hence the homeless man's smell.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
Oh no, Jacob is not homeless, he just has poor hygiene. Hence the homeless man's smell.
now that i can picture. thank you for the clarification. :rofl:

A man who smells like a homless man living in a castle. Ohhhh the irony!

methodice

methodice

Awards
  • Established
I have the perfect ordering and dosing schedule for those products for maximum fat loss, and maximum muscle synthesis.....

But I am Australia :aargh:

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
I have the perfect ordering and dosing schedule for those products for maximum fat loss, and maximum muscle synthesis.....

But I am Australia :aargh:
wohoo.

You could always participate just to help out BP :)

you guys shouldnt be bribed to help others anyway ;) . :rofl:

patbc33

Awards
Come on, Coome Ooon

I want free things :( , how bout consilation prize?

methodice

methodice

Awards
  • Established
wohoo.

You could always participate just to help out BP :)

you guys shouldnt be bribed to help others anyway ;) . :rofl:
I'm just joking around. I haven't juggled many of those supps so I wouldn't know :)

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
I'm just joking around. I haven't juggled many of those supps so I wouldn't know :)
ahh I see. :cheers:

You should order this stack next time you hit up your nutraplanet order. Seems to cover everything very nicely in my opinion.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Don't really need help guys. Just thought it would be a fun excuse for a give away. Besides it can be viewed by people who DO need some help choosing products and how to take them. Would be good to see how some of these products may have some synergy and what makes them stack well together ... cough ... hint, hint, ... cough.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Tick tock.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
PowerFull: 2 bottles (180 caps) : 3 Capsules upon waking, 2 preworkout, 4 before bed (all on an empty stomach)

Super Cissus RX: 2 bottles ( 180 caps ) : 3 capsules upon waking, 2 mid day

P-Slin: 1 bottle ( 30 caps ) : 1 serving with 60g+ carbohydrates pre workout

AP: 1 bottle ( 90 caps ) : 2caps with 60g+ carbohydrates pre workout, 1 capsule with 60g+ carbohydrates post workout

RPM: 1 bottle ( 110 caps ) : 3 capsules upon waking, 3 capsules pre-workout

Drive: 1 bottle ( 110 caps ) : 3 capsules upon waking, 3 mid day

Swell: 1 530g tub ( 60 servings ) : Pre workout

Xtend: 1 1016g tub ( 90 servings ) lemon : 20g sipped during workout, 5g sipped between each meal.

Epistane: 1 bottle ( 90 caps ) : 10mg @ night, 10mg in morning

Creatine mono/di-creatine-malate homebrew: 1 kilo : 5g pre workout, 5g post workout

Tea-GCG: 200 caps, 500mg @ 50% EGCG 1cap, 2x a day

I felt no need to explain myself. haha

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
NP is quick. Get in while ya can. :)

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Fed Ex says they will be here today!

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Friggen order no showed today. Looks like it's on for at least another day. :( :)

Blk98Bird

Awards
I tend to think it would be more beneficial to separate the supplementation into phases, so as not to have too much redundancy. This way of doing things would take advantage of some great synergy and extend the usage of your stash. Sometimes less is more!

Phase 1 - Lean Mass and Strength

Epistane - Dosed 20/30/30/40 or other already known protocol that is agreeable to the user. As an anabolic, epi will take care of your nutrient repartitioning needs. Also, some experience increased aggression in the gym due to mild androgenic activity. Enhanced recovery will allow you to push harder and longer to maximize your gains.

Super Cissus - First bottle of cissus run during this time to help promote healing of tendons and ligaments. The sometimes rapid increase in strength from epi will put extra stress on the body, so this is a perfect addition to the cycle. Space evenly throughout the day in 3 doses.

Creatine Homebrew - The addition of creatine to a cycle still seems to be a topic of debate, but with an entire kilo on hand there's no reason to not run this in hopes of picking up some extra synergy with the Epi. Increasing ATP production will hopefully let you utilize all that new found strength by increasing muscular endurance. 5g daily should be more than enough, taken either in the mornings or right around training.

Phase 2 - Post Cycle

After completing the epi cycle you'll want to keep things humming along as well as you can. In addition to a standard post cycle therapy you can then dose:

Powerfull - First bottle can be used here to help bring hormone levels back up and combat the "crash" that is sometimes caused by the cessation of a PS product. PowerFull will also promote deep sleep that will aid in recovery. This is extremely important if you want to hold on to those gains now that recovery is no longer enhanced by the epi! Dose morning around your workout, mid-day and before bed on a carb empty stomach.

Cissus - The second bottle of cissus can be utilized here in order to enhance recovery and ensure that your tendons/ligaments stay healthy. This will help to keep you injury free as you continue to acclimate to your new strength/mass levels. We don't want any setbacks during post cycle therapy! Dosed as above.

P-slin - Useful around workouts now that you no longer have the repartitioning effect of the epi. This will aid in the maintenance of your gains and allow you to continue building muscle at a hastened pace. The additional "force fed" carbs will also help you keep much needed intensity in the gym.

Drive/RPM - A potent recomposition stack that will give you increased energy and aggression in the gym as well as an elevation in mood. This will help combat any lethargy that may result during the weeks of post cycle therapy as hormonal levels are still finding their way to equilibrium. As an added bonus, this stack is notorious for helping one lean out while continuing to add muscle. Using this stack here will allow you to continue to feel somewhat "on" even after your cycle has finished.

Continue the creatine to aid in strength and recovery as stated up above.

Phase 3 - Time to lean out!

The cycle went great and post cycle went on without a hitch but now it's time to lean out a bit. Reduced caloric intake can create several problems including lack of energy, drop in hormonal levels and a resulting loss in muscle.

PowerFull - The second bottle can be used here in an attempt to keep natural hormone levels elevated. The addition of powerfull has also helped many spare LBM during caloric restriction. Again, this supplement will promote deep and restful sleep which is extremely important in light of dietary restriction. Dose as above.

AP - Now it's time to bust out the AP! Utilizing this supplement during a cut will not only allow you to get a bit more liberal with the carbs (thus enhancing energy, mood, recovery) but it will also maximize the calories you take in to ensure they are put to good use! Dosed three times per day spread out approximately 15mins before large carb meals.

Xtend/Swell - BCAAs are a fantastic addition to any cut, because they spare lbm and the leucine in Swell will only enhance this. The CM and BA will aid in sustaining your strength and endurance now that you aren't taking in all those calories! These will also help support any increases in cardio you may see fit to burn additional body fat. Sipping these throughout the day will help ensure your body is supplied with the aminos it craves.

Creatine stacks extremely well with BA, so continue to run it through because you still have plenty :).

Tea-GCG - Green tea is well known for its fat burning and mood elevating properties, so I feel this would be a fine "finishing touch" here. As a powerful antioxidant, EGCG will also help ensure that you remain healthy during caloric restriction so there are no setbacks!

It is my opinion that a setup like this would be a more efficient usage of the above products. The problem with the kitchen sink approach, is when do you know you're fully taking advantage of something and when do you hit the point of diminishing returns when things start to overlap a bit?