Best GH Increasing Product?

superone

Awards
  • Established
I was just wondering what the best GH increaser/releaser is?

Im 24 and have a feeling my GH production could be a lot better.

Thanks!

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
My opinion: There's a few options if you're looking for an herbal supplement to help get the job done. Basically you're looking for Mucuna Pruriens. Applied Nutriceuticals IGF-2 and Lipo-PM are my 2 faves ;)

Powerfull contains a Mucuna extract, and I believe Millennium or Axis just came out with a product that would be right up your alley as well. Both good companies.

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
My opinion: There's a few options if you're looking for an herbal supplement to help get the job done. Basically you're looking for Mucuna Pruriens. Applied Nutriceuticals IGF-2 and Lipo-PM are my 2 faves ;)
I heard Lipo-PM was great!! Soloman recommended it to me. I will be buying some after the new year.

Powerfull is pretty popular and seems to work.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
I heard Lipo-PM was great!! Soloman recommended it to me. I will be buying some after the new year.

Powerfull is pretty popular and seems to work.
Lipo-PM is a great formulation. Versatilie and effective!

Thanks man!

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Thanks!

24 years old and you feel you need to increase GH, damn!. I'd hate to see what you feel like at 50.

xMike777x

xMike777x

Awards
24 years old and you feel you need to increase GH, damn!. I'd hate to see what you feel like at 50.
I agree with T-Bone. I'm 42 and I know for a fact when I was in my 20's I didn't need any GH.

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established
PowerFULL, IGF2 and argenine/orthinine pre bed

superone

Awards
  • Established
Very impressive, i wanted to use GH for its facial skin rejuvenation properties.

So with PowerFULL will i have to worry about bone growth, GH gut, thickened bones,ect?

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Very impressive, i wanted to use GH for its facial skin rejuvenation properties.

So with PowerFULL will i have to worry about bone growth, GH gut, thickened bones,ect?
You get the positives minus the sides. No need to worry.

Al Shades

Al Shades

Awards
What about height growth?

Your product would contribute to the height growth of individuals who aren't fully grown, wouldn't it?

How common is it for males to grow taller into their 20's? I've read that some men reach their full height at 25.

What about height growth?

Your product could logically contribute to that in individuals who aren't fully grown, through it's elevation of GH levels, no?
I would not know that. Even with synthetic GH theraphy growth is not significant.

Al Shades

Al Shades

Awards
Well, okay. But theoretically, if high GH levels have anything to do with height - and they do - and this product raises those levels, it could also contribute to that effect, at least in theory?

johnyq

johnyq

Awards
  • Established
Well, okay. But theoretically, if high GH levels have anything to do with height - and they do - and this product raises those levels, it could also contribute to that effect, at least in theory?
Whats with the obsession over height?

Most male's growth plates close before their 20, if not well before. I am fairly sure there isn't any way to grow after that occurs.

superone

Awards
  • Established
Ive heard of a few guys growing around age 25, guys over 30 gaining 3/4 inch in height from GH.

I dont know how thats possible, but i beleive them, they measued height at the Doctors,ect.

I wouldnt mind growing an inch taller lol, but i would want it to look normal, not disproportionate.

superone

Awards
  • Established
Oh, the only reason i think my GH production could be better, is because i had adrenal issues not to long ago, low DHEA,ect, and i know that can have a negative effect on GH production.

Im pretty sure im fine now, but a little damage has been done as a result and i want to reverse the damage, and think optimal levels of GH would greatly help.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Powerfull for the win! I've also tried IGF-2 and Somnidren GH and they are also both excellent products.

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established

Thanks!
Somnidren-GH not only elicits a huge growth hormone response it also inhibits somatostatin to keep that growth hormone active longer. Most GH product will allow for GH release but few can keep it from being rapidly metabilized.

Al Shades

Al Shades

Awards
Oh, the only reason i think my GH production could be better, is because i had adrenal issues not to long ago, low DHEA,ect, and i know that can have a negative effect on GH production.

Im pretty sure im fine now, but a little damage has been done as a result and i want to reverse the damage, and think optimal levels of GH would greatly help.
Same. Had poor lifestyle habits throughout much of high school. Was tested and diagnosed with adrenal fatigue. I'm recovering now and trying to make up for lost time, in terms of growth

Whats with the obsession over height?
Well, let's see..how about the fact that it's the single biggest predictor of success in life? If you have nothing else but height, you can get along quite well. And moreover, every inch counts. Every persons goal from puberty through age 25 should be to do everything possible to maximize their body's natural growth potential. I started late, having maintained poor habits until I was about 17. I'm now 20 and 7 months. I obviously want to do everything I can to maximize my remaining growth potential.

Most male's growth plates close before their 20, if not well before. I am fairly sure there isn't any way to grow after that occurs.
Do you say this from personal experience, or simply because that's what you've heard? I've heard different things from different sources. I suppose I'll find out in 5 years. But in the meantime, check out this chart of average height in white males:

Mens average height chart

If you look at the plotted lines, you can clearly see that height continues to increase between the ages of 20 and 25 in a certain percentage of the population.

superone

Awards
  • Established
So would taking Somnidren-GH cause some fatloss without changing diet and lifestyle, just like synthetic GH does?

Does it also improve skin like synthetic GH does?

Colin

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
L-dopa and 20 rep squats with the latter being much more effective than l-dopa or any other supplement.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Only peptides are going to show HGH type benefits.

L-dopa (Mucuna Pruriens) has some GH support but have you read about the side effects that stuff carries....not to be played with!!

Somnidren GH took a good approach and i'm testing that now. Very good sleep quality from it thus far.

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
So would taking Somnidren-GH cause some fatloss without changing diet and lifestyle, just like synthetic GH does?

Does it also improve skin like synthetic GH does?
In our in house testing and the logs currently going on here at AM as well as over at the BB the testers are experiencing positive body composition changes in the way of leaning out.

We haven't had anyone comment on major skin improvements but then again most of them aren't going to mention that their "skin is glowing" :D We plan on sponsoring a gold standard clinical on S-GH in 2008 so we'll make sure that is addressed.

superone

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the help guys, im going to give it a shot, just to ensure my natural GH production is being maximized.

I'll post any changes i notice.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
PGHT had wonderfull properties for skin elasticity and weight management, alas... we can't get that anymore.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ok I will look for it.

johnyq

johnyq

Awards
  • Established
Height the single greatest predictor of success? All you need is height at the loss to everything else? baloney! But to each their own, I guess I'll just continue to buck your little "trend" ;) :lol:

It sounds like you have a self image/confidence issue. There is no pill thats going to help you grow, so you might as well learn to enjoy your height.

In our in house testing and the logs currently going on here at AM as well as over at the BB the testers are experiencing positive body composition changes in the way of leaning out.

We haven't had anyone comment on major skin improvements but then again most of them aren't going to mention that their "skin is glowing" :D We plan on sponsoring a gold standard clinical on S-GH in 2008 so we'll make sure that is addressed.
My acne is doing great. I was originally just attributing it to the possibility that dermacrine wasn't aggravating it, because while I was on trib test extreme it was getting pretty bad.

So it is a possibility it is having an effect, although I can't say with certainty (because of confounding variables).

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

Powerfull contains a Mucuna extract, and I believe Millennium or Axis just came out with a product that would be right up your alley as well. Both good companies.
would you stack IGF-2 and Lipo-PM for better results?

de49152

Awards
L-dopa (Mucuna Pruriens) has some GH support but have you read about the side effects that stuff carries....not to be played with!!
Hey TripDog, what kind of sides? Do they apply to 1-c and Powerfull, since they are based on mucuna pruriens?

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey TripDog, what kind of sides? Do they apply to 1-c and Powerfull, since they are based on mucuna pruriens?
L-DOPA Adverse effects
Possible adverse drug reactions include:

Hypotension, especially if the dosage is too high
Arrhythmias, although these are uncommon
Nausea, which is often helped by taking the drug with food, although protein interferes with drug absorption
Gastrointestinal bleeding
Disturbed respiration, which is not always harmful, and can actually benefit patients with upper airway obstruction
Hair loss
Confusion
Extreme emotional states, particularly anxiety, but also excessive libido
Vivid dreams and/or fragmented sleep
Visual and possibly auditory hallucinations
Effects on learning; there is some evidence that it improves working memory, while impairing other complex functions
Sleepiness and sleep attacks
A condition similar to amphetamine psychosis.
Although there are many adverse effects associated with levodopa, particularly psychiatric ones, it has fewer than other anti-Parkinson's drugs, including anticholinergics, amantadine, and dopamine agonists.

More serious are the effects of chronic levodopa administration, which include:

End-of-dose deterioration of function
On/off oscillations
Freezing during movement
Dose failure (drug resistance)
Dyskinesia at peak dose.

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
L-DOPA Adverse effects
Possible adverse drug reactions include:

Hypotension, especially if the dosage is too high
Arrhythmias, although these are uncommon
Nausea, which is often helped by taking the drug with food, although protein interferes with drug absorption
Gastrointestinal bleeding
Disturbed respiration, which is not always harmful, and can actually benefit patients with upper airway obstruction
Hair loss
Confusion
Extreme emotional states, particularly anxiety, but also excessive libido
Vivid dreams and/or fragmented sleep
Visual and possibly auditory hallucinations
Effects on learning; there is some evidence that it improves working memory, while impairing other complex functions
Sleepiness and sleep attacks
A condition similar to amphetamine psychosis.
Although there are many adverse effects associated with levodopa, particularly psychiatric ones, it has fewer than other anti-Parkinson's drugs, including anticholinergics, amantadine, and dopamine agonists.

More serious are the effects of chronic levodopa administration, which include:

End-of-dose deterioration of function
On/off oscillations
Freezing during movement
Dose failure (drug resistance)
Dyskinesia at peak dose.
Trip, is this info all on levodopa? I know that excessive dopamine levels can be extremely problematic which is why we don't recommend stacking S-GH with anything else containing l-dopa or dopamine to be on the safe side but these all seem to be side effects of continual use of large amounts of pharmaceutical levodopa. Just curious where the info came from.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Trip, is this info all on levodopa? I know that excessive dopamine levels can be extremely problematic which is why we don't recommend stacking S-GH with anything else containing l-dopa or dopamine to be on the safe side but these all seem to be side effects of continual use of large amounts of pharmaceutical levodopa. Just curious where the info came from.
Yea that is the levadopa sides from wikipedia. The doses in most of the supplement products is probably 100% safe. These are worst case sides from long term use I imagine. Still it does carry some really undesirable side effects, and l-dopa is l-dopa.

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Just remember that Wikipedia is NOT necessarily a RELIABLE source of information. Most of the stuff it does well, but JUST because it is wikipedia, does not make it THE TRUTH.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just remember that Wikipedia is NOT necessarily a RELIABLE source of information. Most of the stuff it does well, but JUST because it is wikipedia, does not make it THE TRUTH.
It's not just wikipedia,do a search for l-dopa side effects.

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
i know, trip.......

I was jsut pointing out that too many people assume things are true jsut because it is on the internet or that it is in Wikipedia............thats all, man! I wasn't saying you were wrong or the info was wrong........jsut a little soap box of mine.........:lol:

superone

Awards
  • Established
Would Somnidren-GH bring my GH levels up to the level of an 18 year old? Im almost 24.

Thanks.

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
Would Somnidren-GH bring my GH levels up to the level of an 18 year old? Im almost 24.

Thanks.
In my opinion it will easily. I feel I am recovering and growing like I was 18-21 again and I'm 33.

superone

Awards
  • Established
Thanks, i really hope so!

Im just waiting for my credit card to get credited back some funds, should be a couple days, then im going to order.

Do you know the best place to order from that has fast shipping to Canada?

Thanks.

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
Thanks, i really hope so!

Im just waiting for my credit card to get credited back some funds, should be a couple days, then im going to order.

Do you know the best place to order from that has fast shipping to Canada?

Thanks.
NP should ship quickly to Canada. They should have somnidren-gh back in stock by the 26th.

Thanks for the interest!

mbase26

mbase26

Awards
Can I get a testimonial on Powerfull that doesn't involve someone from USP. Have any of you muscle hungry pedestrians out there given it the time yet?

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
One thing I have noticed over the past 3 weeks since beginning Powerfull is improved sleep quality including more vivid dreams and I seem to be remembering more details about the dreams I do have as well. Improved skin tone/softness (especially my face). These are the things that I would attribute to Powerfull. I'm also using Cissus, AP, and P-Slin. The sleep quality is something I definitely attribute to Powerfull though. I haven't slept this good in a while.