Anabolicminds Supplement Company of the Year. VOTE NOW!! YES, NOW! :)

Who was the best in 2007?

• ALRI

Votes: 3 1.0%
  • Athletic Edge Nutrition

Votes: 5 1.6%
  • Anabolic Xtreme

Votes: 10 3.2%
  • Applied Nutriceuticals

Votes: 84 27.2%
  • Avant Research/Labs

Votes: 7 2.3%
  • Axis Labs

Votes: 4 1.3%
  • Controlled Labs

Votes: 13 4.2%
  • Designer Supplements

• Generic Labz

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • GeneraSupplements

• Get Diesel Nutrition

Votes: 11 3.6%
  • Molecular Nutrition

• Millennium Sports Technologies

Votes: 15 4.9%
  • Nimbus Nutrition

Votes: 6 1.9%
  • Palo Alto Labs

Votes: 86 27.8%
  • Primordial Performance

• Recomp Performance Nutrition (RPN)

Votes: 17 5.5%
  • Scivation

• Serious Nutrition Solutions

• Sports Science Research

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • USP Labs

Votes: 27 8.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Vote for who think did the best job...with everything. AI has chosen not be in this since they won last year :) Fell free to explain what you think and why you voted.

Everyone at AM would like to thank these companies because without them, we wouldn't be here. Merry Xmas, Happy Holidays and here is to a bigger and better 2008!

Ronnie

Ronnie

Awards
  • Established
Applied Nutriceuticals. Primordial Performance. Get Diesel Nutrition.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Dang... I gotta keep it real and drop my vote to Applied Nutriceuticals. Very stiff competition this year it appears... like Aspire 36 levels of stiffness. PAL and Millennium are good contenders in my eyes as well.

Back at ya Claymation Clown..... We definitely thank AM.com for running a quality board and maintaining a good environment. :thumbsup:

Dancebot 2000

Dancebot 2000

Awards
  • Established
With all due love to all the good companies, AN is by far the best thing going this year.

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
RPM, followed up by Drive, hmmmm..... My vote defintely goes to Applied! RPN, PAL and USP for a close second!

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
There are so many great companies - Hell, I REP for one of them - AXIS! But, out of all those companies I am going to have to say, USP Labs. POWERFULL and Super Cissus RX are my two main supplements that I have to have. And plus, Jacob is my bestfriend! Seriously, he is a good guy, and he is on top of the game!

Regardless, Good Luck to all!

ROCK ON AXIS!

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
There are so many great companies - Hell, I REP for one of them - AXIS! But, out of all those companies I am going to have to say, USP Labs. POWERFULL and Super Cissus RX are my two main supplements that I have to have. And plus, Jacob is my bestfriend! Seriously, he is a good guy, and he is on top of the game!

Regardless, Good Luck to all!

ROCK ON AXIS!
too many companies out there. I had to pick between MN,AN,PAL,USPlabs. jeez too many to pick from!

Ronnie

Ronnie

Awards
  • Established
Ok I thought long and hard about all the products I've taken from each of the companies and Get Diesel Nutrition stood out in my mind! I love products that do what they say!

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
Ok I thought long and hard about all the products I've taken from each of the companies and Get Diesel Nutrition stood out in my mind! I love products that do what they say!
Agreed thats why I love PAL!!! :dance:

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
I trust you picked the right one ;)
I picked AN because the products are great and besides, dirk shelled out 4 bottles of Drive to me. That pushed me over the edge. PAL is the company where I spent most of my $$$ if that helps ;)

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
Couldn't agree more!!

There are MANY other amazing companies on this board though who back what they preach..
Very true and I haven't used many of the popular ones that are out now but PAL has been good to me and they are one if not my fav company.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm between AN and MST. I vote Applied because RPM and Drive have had a profound effect on my strength.

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
how many times can we vote ? 2 atleast ?

im between RPN,PAL,AN

J

Jet

Awards
  • Established
Gotta go with AN, tons of innovation, great reps, great customer service. Second place goes to MST :thumbsup:

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
AM is certainly blessed with many great companies as sponsors that produce very effective products. I chose RPN for many reasons and not just because i rep for them :afro:. RPN already has many quality products(Havoc, DCP, Gut Health, java lather soap....Slick pleasures :)) and is going to have many more GREAT products in the near future.

While I've only had the pleasure of just recently becoming a rep for them I can say there are no two people better to work with than Dsade and Crader. This company has such a strong foundation that will continue to grow while providing great quality supplementation and top notch customer service. I look forward to 2008 with RPN because it's going to be a GREAT year!!

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hmmm...

I have quite a choice to make. :think:

I

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
PAL, FTW!

Honorable mention goes to: USP Labs, Scivation, SNS

Haven't tried any products from companies like RPN, AN, Millenium yet. I'm keeping an eye on Somnidren GH logs. I LOVE sleep supps that don't make you uber drowsy.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Hmmmm, I wonder who I voted for? Any company that has that bpmartyr guy deserves my vote fo sho! Bra.

Honorable mentions: AN & Nimbus.
Love me some Drive/RPM/Swell on top of my PowerFull, Cissus & P-Slin!

N

nelix

Awards
  • Established
I gotta go with RPN. (Not that I don't love all the other sponsors, It is amazing how we have all the effective sponsors and no BSN or Muscle tech like sponsors)

RPN (along with Dsade's bulk items) has me covered for most everything, plus there soap is ****ing amazing, I never ever used soap before this, RPN makes bath time fun.

Otherwise AN and MN are hitting new pathways like crazy.
MS is making things cheaper and introducing some interesting things, especially on the endurance side of things!
PAL is getting everyone stiff.
USP is offering high quality innovative things, although they have not done much new this year, or they would have my vote! Not to say I don't love them.
Nimbus is has replaced gatoraid in my cupboard FINALLY!
Designer Supplements proves that you can get some decent gains without PH, a very big move for them, although it sucks that there line of proteins went south :( I know they have some good things coming!
Pimordial, Expensive but invotaive and I'm sure supply and demand will lower prices really soon.

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
If I was allowed to choose two, I'd have to say RPN and Avant no doubt.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Palo Alto Labs FTW!!!!!!!!.......my second choice would be RPN (Recomp Performance Nutrition) :hammer:

B

BigBody

Awards
Millennium Sports Technologies - putting out great new no gimmicks products as good prices, excellent customer service, putting profit into products and prices and NOT INTO MAGAZINES, HIGH CLASS, INTEGRITY

USP Labs - quality, INNOVATIVE, excellent products that work, with the MORAL and CLASS to still sell bulk powders and not forget the bodybuilders and where they come from.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is by far the toughest poll around, in terms of making a pick. I would have loved to select all, but this is technically not feasible. Constrained to narrow my decision, I would pick Applied Nutriceuticals. Second would be Millennium Sports Technologies.

Applied Nutriceuticals is my first choice due to to combination of a broad portfolio of excellent and innovative products that really work, superb customer orientation, and great forum presence. The products complement each other and stack nicely with AN's and other companies' products to cover an extremely broad spectrum of body-building applications.

Millennium Sports Technologies is my second choice as it also sports a fine collection of path-breaking products and great customer service.

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Wait wheres MuscleTech???
USP and Pal both are amazing Companies We should all get two votes. 08 sounds like a promising year for a lot of the companies on here though

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I was not thinking too clearly last night. Although my vote is/will be USP Labs - I have to add that Nimbus deserves some kind of award. Nimbus does not have one product that I do not have and enjoy. So thank you Nimbus for your quality, great customer service, and your overall dedication to healthy supplementation!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just what I thought a dead heat between AN and PAL. Wish I had two votes. Then one would cancel out the other I suppose.

dazilla

dazilla

Awards
  • Established
I had to put my vote in for Palo Alto Labs.... I really like AN, Millennium are doing.. REALLY TOUGH LIST>>>>

The_Reverend

The_Reverend

Awards
  • Established
PAL got my vote. Its hard to vote against them with products like ResetAD, Apire36, and paravol. Thanks for all the great supplements guys! Keep up the great work.

Nabisco

Nabisco

Awards
  • Established
USPlabs...simple yet effective products.

buffhunk29

buffhunk29

AI Sports Fitness Expert
Awards
  • Established
We honestly have the top companies here at AM!

Forum of the year goes to AM!

building mass

building mass

Awards
I am going to have to PAL. Reset-Ad is amazing product and if you look at no other company has a product that is even similar to lower your tolarence to stims. Although it was close I really enjoyed Abyss so reps to Nimbus Nutrition. But PAL gets my vote.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
looks like a race between AN and PAL :)

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
This just made me realize I forgot to order ResetAD with my last order lol. I'm just going cold-turkey for stims right now, but I think that would have helped. Still not sure who to give my vote to, I haven't seen how the Levi works for my sister, and I can't decide if YG is giving me the results or not.

D

determination

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I voted for AN because of rpm and drive. Nimbus was second for me for poseidon and abyss. PAL was third because of reset-ad.

MashedPotato

MashedPotato

Awards
  • Established
Pal got my vote. Hands down the best "entertainment" ;) supps and fat burner.

Awesome products this year.

GGGGOOOOOOO PAL! :p

USP would have gotten my second vote.

whatastud08

whatastud08

Awards
  • Established
I posted this in the other thread, but I guess that is the old, null one:

I have used many various products from many companies on this board. It is tough because there were plenty of new and effective products released this year and there are many great companies on this board. I vote for PAL. ..and my reasoning is this:
Honestly I think Reset is the most effective supps I have used in terms of really delivering on all of it's claims. The extent to which it can really improve quality of life and general well being can't be understated for those experiencing adrenal fatigue. It's one of the few supps I have purchased multiple times and truly believe in. Besides that, who can deny that Aspire has delivered "loads" of fun for many board members.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Ok, we all agree: Lots of stiff competition here.
It'd be terrible for anyone to tarnish something good that Bobo is offering up for all his sponsors. A lot of traffic here consists of people reading to learn...not posting just to BS. These readers are just as valuable to this forum and the industry as those of us who do the typing.

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Imo all of this can stop now. Please. Its stupid.

And btw, if AN wins I'll just kick lanny's arse at the AC and feel better :D

donorrell

donorrell

Board Sponsor
Awards
This is a marathon, not a sprint. Let's just see how it ends up on the 16th.

May the best company win.

Status
Not open for further replies.