RPM timing question

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Would taking a full dose of RPM (5 caps) at 5:00pm effect my sleep if I went to bed around 10:30-11am?

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Would taking a full dose of RPM (5 caps) at 5:00pm effect my sleep if I went to bed around 10:30-11am?
No.... but if you went to bed around 10:30-11:00 pm..... possibly. ;) lol

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Dosing at that time, regardless of whether you're stim tolerant or not, I'd suggest splitting the dose up a little. Maybe 2 caps at 4:30, and 2 caps at 5 pm. You could always break open 1 or both of the 5 pm caps for a quick boost, take them down with a shot of water.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
What if I just took 3 caps (I'm 220lbs)

MESSPLAY

MESSPLAY

Awards
  • Established
Dosing at that time, regardless of whether you're stim tolerant or not, I'd suggest splitting the dose up a little. Maybe 2 caps at 4:30, and 2 caps at 5 pm. You could always break open 1 or both of the 5 pm caps for a quick boost, take them down with a shot of water.
dont mean to hijack the thread but lanbane check your pm's homey

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
I took four about 5 hours before bed one time and never made that mistake again. I would only take two or three that close to bed.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
depending on the person you can take 5 caps and still go to bed with no problems. I would suggest starting off at a low dosage. Ramp up from a low dose and see how that goes. When I take stims after a long break, I usually have trouble sleeping reguardless of how low the dosages may be. After ramping up the dosages, I find that I can sleep better on even higher dosages of stims.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
depending on the person you can take 5 caps and still go to bed no problems. I would suggest starting off at a low dosage if sleep is important to you. Ramp up from 3 to 5 slowly. I notice that even on 3 caps I have trouble sleeping however when I ramp up and asset tolerance slowly I can go to bed fine even with 5-6 caps.
Cellar, I could be reading wrong.... but this makes no sense.

MESSPLAY

MESSPLAY

Awards
  • Established
I think he's saying at first, when he tried 3 caps he had trouble sleeping, but after his body got used to the RPM he could vamp up to 5 or 6 caps and still be able to get to bed okay??

Yeah cellar wtf hahahaha :rofl:

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
Your saying your taking 5 caps on afternoon, then not going to bed until the complete next day at 10am, the next morning....

I think a few thought you meant take at 5pm, then going to bed 5 hours later, instead of 16-17 hours later (according to what i read). In that case, there's little chance it would effect your sleep ... unless you just started taking it ... I dosed 3 at 3:45AM, and was still feeling the effects at 1pm, so...

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
I think he's saying at first, when he tried 3 caps he had trouble sleeping, but after his body got used to the RPM he could vamp up to 5 or 6 caps and still be able to get to bed okay??

theoretically you can if your body is used to the dosages. Ive gone to sleep on 3 1/2 scoops of White Flood perfectly fine before. But thats after ramping up slowly.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established

I think that is probably what he meant, but it isn't what he typed. Think present vs. past tense, and re-read.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
sorry bout that lan. For some reason I wrote in slang. It a habit of mine. I just speak my mind and my figers start typing. :rofl:

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I ended up taking 3caps around 5:00pm, worked out at 6pm. My chest workout was insane and I had waaaay too much energy left over to be done, so I HAD to hit tri's. After tri's I just knew better then to keep going even though I wanted to. RPM is awesome stuff.

It's about 9:23pm and I'm not as wired as I'd originally feared, but I might take some sleep aids to get me to bed tonight. I don't start my RPM/DRIVE/Leviathan Reloaded/DCP/Sesathin/Sesamin stack for another two weeks, but I just wanted to experience RPM for the first time. INSTANT FAN.

Thanks for all the feedback guys. Looking forward to experiencing THE STACK.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I find that the strength boosting effect, as well as pumps, are best when i take it TWO hours pre-workout. So that might buy you some more time before bed.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I find that the strength boosting effect, as well as pumps, are best when i take it TWO hours pre-workout. So that might buy you some more time before bed.
Noted, thanks for the suggestion. I'll try that tomorrow for my favorite and most intense day (BACK DAY) :head:

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
2 hours, eh? I'll give it a go as well. Do you stay on an empty stomach for that time period, Poison?

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I ended up taking 3caps around 5:00pm, worked out at 6pm. My chest workout was insane and I had waaaay too much energy left over to be done, so I HAD to hit tri's. After tri's I just knew better then to keep going even though I wanted to. RPM is awesome stuff.

It's about 9:23pm and I'm not as wired as I'd originally feared, but I might take some sleep aids to get me to bed tonight. I don't start my RPM/DRIVE/Leviathan Reloaded/DCP/Sesathin/Sesamin stack for another two weeks, but I just wanted to experience RPM for the first time. INSTANT FAN.

Thanks for all the feedback guys. Looking forward to experiencing THE STACK.
Glad you like it bro!!

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
2 hours, eh? I'll give it a go as well. Do you stay on an empty stomach for that time period, Poison?
Well, I run 2 miles before my workout, and as I'm trying to decrease my times, I try to keep it empty.

Otherwise I'll take the RPM 2 hours before, and eat something light an hour before.

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Going 2 hours after taking RPM makes me REALLY REALLY light headed, I have done it a few times, and I have to say I like to take it an hour before much better!

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I slept alright after taking RPM after 4pm. However, my workout parter, who took it at 4pm also, couldn't sleep until 7am! Con, insomnia, Pro, damn good supplement.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
I slept alright after taking RPM after 4pm. However, my workout parter, who took it at 4pm also, couldn't sleep until 7am! Con, insomnia, Pro, damn good supplement.
Geez.... that's a loooong time to be feelin' it! He should've just stayed at the gym. lol

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Geez.... that's a loooong time to be feelin' it! He should've just stayed at the gym. lol
He practically did. At 2am he got up to do push ups, sit ups, and shadow boxing until he was drenched in sweat to try and wear himself out to sleep. This happened two nights in a row :toofunny:

I told him to try some sleep aids, but I guess he thought the first night that happened it was just a fluke

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I wonder how melatonin would work for getting you to sleep with RPM. I would think that the effects would be either stronger or at least would last longer because of the naringin, which might make you sleep longer.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You know what, for some reason Melatonin really badly effects my sleep. I was doing the 5-HTP/Melatonin stack, then just Melatonin and what I found was that although it did help me "get to sleep" my quality of sleep was horrendous. I react well to Tylenol PM, but I never go more then two days in a row and I only take it if I MUST.

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Melatonin puts me to sleep too, don't get up once. But when I wake up in the mornnig I feel like I just got hit by a freight train and my neck and head took the brunt of it.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Melatonin puts me to sleep too, don't get up once. But when I wake up in the mornnig I feel like I just got hit by a freight train and my neck and head took the brunt of it.
Melatonin is great for sleep. The challenge, though, is to find the right dosage. This strongly differs from person to person and can range from 250mcg or so to about 10mg (or more for therapeutic purposes). A huge spectrum. If the dosage is not right, length and quality of sleep suffer.