Myogenix Myolean Evolution

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I never good good results from them and the taste was not the best. When I used there product few years ago I rated them a 5 out of 11.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
DJ is not crazy, only different then you. Taste does matter - would you eat poop if it was proven to be a great muscle builder?

I am happy for you that you prefer Myogenix MyoLean, although I feel that there are far greater products on the market both with cost and ingredient profile, I'm not going to buy anything that does not taste good.

Regardless, Good Luck to you and Myogenix.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Look into Core Nutritionals - great ingredient profiles and big on taste. You can actually get more for your money as well.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
Look into Core Nutritionals - great ingredient profiles and big on taste. You can actually get more for your money as well.
I agree. Taste is VERY important to me. Quality as well. I look forward to drinking protien shakes. I would hate to try and drink down barf tasting protien day after day. It would kill my motivation to lift.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
Thank you matthew76, checking out their site now, do you have another suggestion? Only reason why I ask is i'd like to look into a couple of them before choosing. Thanks again.
I would recommend Nature's Best Isopure for PWO nutrition. You might like it with some supercarb. Isopure is a fruity protien shake and in my opinion with the nutritional carbs needed post workout, I think it would make a very tasty shake. Get the 0 carb Alpine Punch. Great protien shake if you ask me. You might also want to look into All The Whey Cinnamon Bun Flavored Isolate Whey Protien. Good flavor, strong enough with milk. Suffice flavor with water. Adding dextrose to it does not overkill the flavor with water. Good stuff for PWO as well. You might like ATW. A 5 pound container goes for 40 with shipping if you live within the united states.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Sure -
AXIS LABS Clutch
Ergopharms GF PRO
ON's Delux Whey
Oryx Goat Whey
Beverly International Ultimate Muscle Protein

Make sure you check out our board sponsors and make your own blend as well - That's what I do!

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Believe me taste is very important. I work in a Doctors office where if the taste of a protein shake is not great they won't touch it no matter how important it is for them to take when the doc recommends it. All the shakes I am currently taking taste awesome all natural and I am seeing awesome results from it. Taste is a cost factor. You want it to taste good it will cost the company money but in the long run business wise its well worth the investment.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
DJ is not crazy, only different then you. Taste does matter - would you eat poop if it was proven to be a great muscle builder?

I am happy for you that you prefer Myogenix MyoLean, although I feel that there are far greater products on the market both with cost and ingredient profile, I'm not going to buy anything that does not taste good.

Regardless, Good Luck to you and Myogenix.
I know several shakes out there that taste great and have top notch quality. It depends on how much a company is willing to spend. Like all my products have zero artificial flavors food coloring and preservatives. Does it cost a bit more? Yes. Is it a better quality The Doc and I agree apon it. You get what you pay for.