HELP! cant fail NCAA drug test

Red06

Awards
do anybody have any suggestions for supplements, besides creatine and NO, that wont fail a NCAA drug test?

thanks for any help fellas

red

Red06

Awards
has nothing to do with being lazy. i know what is banned. im asking if anybody has any suggestions for supplements i can take

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
has nothing to do with being lazy. i know what is banned. im asking if anybody has any suggestions for supplements i can take
Then you should reword your questions. What are your goals,diet, stats etc.... Its not that easy to reccomend a supplement. Not everything is for everybody

Red06

Awards
My diet is decent, i weigh 165 lbs, trying to gain about 10 lbs in 4-6 weeks while increasing stregnth. i currently am taking bsn no-xplode and cell mass.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
Drive and RPM should be good to go. Drop the N.O however. Also keep your goals somewhat reasonable. 10 pounds WHILE leaning out is a LOT to ask for if your looking to pass that drug test. You should expect on a good diet/training regimen. Expect maybe 3-4 pounds maybe in a 6 week time frame. 10 is pushing it. Certian banned substances will not even put that kind of mass on you in 4 weeks.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My diet is decent, i weigh 165 lbs, trying to gain about 10 lbs in 4-6 weeks while increasing stregnth. i currently am taking bsn no-xplode and cell mass.
Height? What is a decent diet?

No offense but alot of newbies come on here and think their eating "decent" when they are eating roughly 1,000 cals less than what they need to gain even a single lb of lean muscle. They just want some supplement to fill a void for their improper diet.

drksun

drksun

Banned
Awards
  • Established
10lb in 4-5 weeks is considered good gains when on steriods, obviously something you don't want, 10lb of LBM can take a long time to build up, even a year, drop the bsn stuff, NO doesn't do much except give you a pretty pump. Look into drive by AN, activate by DS, and what about some CEE, make sure your getting enough protein (most likely not). I would stay away from steroidal AIs (almost all of them).

Red06

Awards
im 5'10". a decent diet in that ive worked on it and ive gained 6lbs in 7 weeks since ive focused on it. i am a newbie, thats why im coming here for advice. i know my diet needs tweaking and im doing research to improve it. im trying to do a bulk for the next 5 weeks or so, not necessarily looking for 10 lbs of straight muscle, i know that is highly highly unlikely, if not impossible. let me revise, im looking for a 5-10 lb increase while gaining strength.

Red06

Awards
looked into the activate extreme by DS and it looks pretty good.. what are your thoughts on it?

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
im 5'10". a decent diet in that ive worked on it and ive gained 6lbs in 7 weeks since ive focused on it. i am a newbie, thats why im coming here for advice. i know my diet needs tweaking and im doing research to improve it. im trying to do a bulk for the next 5 weeks or so, not necessarily looking for 10 lbs of straight muscle, i know that is highly highly unlikely, if not impossible.
Diet is key. When you get the dialed in its amazeing what supps can do for you. Ecspecially at 5'10 and 165. I wouldnt go for any bell or whistle type supps just yet. I'd stick to the bulk powders, protein, multi-vitamin, and maybe some fish oil. Drop the BSN stuff!

For Bulk Powders I'd suggest
Creatine Monohydrate
Taurine
BCAA's
Glutamine
Poseidon

Adavanced supps I can vouche for
Generic LabzCissus-Drol
App. Nut. NeoVar
App. Nut. RPM
USPlabs Anabolic Pump

Last edited:

Red06

Awards
just curious.. why should i drop the BSN stuff? my buddy recommended it to me and ive heard pretty good things about it. whatre your negative thoughts on it?

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
im 5'10". a decent diet in that ive worked on it and ive gained 6lbs in 7 weeks since ive focused on it. i am a newbie, thats why im coming here for advice. i know my diet needs tweaking and im doing research to improve it. im trying to do a bulk for the next 5 weeks or so, not necessarily looking for 10 lbs of straight muscle, i know that is highly highly unlikely, if not impossible.
Even so on a bulk your goal is to aim for muscle mass while keeping fat gains to a minimum. 10 pounds in 6 weeks. Expect yourself to be a fat ass if you manage to do so. The goal is to gain mass in a reasonable time frame which is why keeping goals short will help to motivate you. For example for me, I aimed for 5 pounds within a months time when I was at your point. Did I reach those goals? Yes but they were most likely newbie gains. In the beginning you grow like an animal and after a certian point that growth halts and slows down. I would say aiming for a 5 pound gain within a month is fairly reasonable at your stage. Bulk up for the month, make sure your macros are right and you can expect your strength and mass to increase within that time frame. You can also bulk up for the winter time as a 5 week bulk does not really do all that much. Gaining mass requires consistency. Bulk up for 5-6 months if you can and then cut. With a proper diet to keep the fat gains to a minimum you'll be quite pleased with your results. In about 5 months I managed to bulk up to 204 pounds. I started off at 175. Granted that not all the gains are muscles, Ive still managed to get impressive gains while staying all natural.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
thanks for the advice cellar
Your Welcome. Glad to help!

Also on your BSN question without reading the thread, Basically N.O Explode and Cell Mass claimed their way to fame with a break through in creatine technology. A so called CEM3. It was proven to be nothing more than creatine monohydrate a simple and early form of creatine. Basically they have been charging an arm and leg for about 10 dollars worth of bulk powder. Get some caffeine pills and bulk creatine monohydrate and it would be the exact same thing to a degree.

Red06

Awards
another question.. im 19 years old, what are your thoughts on a test booster not doing anything for me

DRSPEDO

DRSPEDO

Awards
another question.. im 19 years old, what are your thoughts on a test booster not doing anything for me
The most important thing a doc can learn is the patient's history. Likewise, to really help you, what is your history?

What sport, what position, caliber of school, previous injuries, anything that has worked for you in the past?

i.e. If you're a pitcher, you really don't want to be adding on mass, and should be looking for joint support supps.

also, what worthwhile test supp are you taking that is legal in NCAA, maybe that's why it didn't work?

If your'e playing a college sport, then talk to your trainers and some of your buddies in the med/bio department.

The 'revolutionary' supplements put out by highly endorsed (BSN... to the extreme... Triple H, how much did he cost?) are shotty at best. Listen to a lot of the guys on here, like cellardude. The stuff you need to look at are the multi's, good protein, and a few bulk powders like poseidon.

good luck to you man, I've always admired college athletes, you have to deal with the college lifestyle while still trying to optimize your health... quite contradictory.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
The 'revolutionary' supplements put out by highly endorsed (BSN... to the extreme... Triple H, how much did he cost?) are shotty at best. Listen to a lot of the guys on here, like cellardude. The stuff you need to look at are the multi's, good protein, and a few bulk powders like poseidon.

good luck to you man, I've always admired college athletes, you have to deal with the college lifestyle while still trying to optimize your health... quite contradictory.
Thanks for the compliment my friend :thumbsup:

Red06

Awards
i play baseball and im a shortstop but i need to bulk up. i have a very good build and pretty good musce but on a smaller frame. i asked about the test boosters because i have read that if you are aorund the age of 18, your body is producing enough test and the test booster will not really do much. the couple i have looked at dont contain any banned substances in them. NCAA states tho, that if your test is too high at a certain ratio, then that results in a failed test.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
Your 19 which means basically your in your prime. Natural test boosters won't really do that much to you if anything at all. I would know first hand. I have taken Drive and have taken a liking to it. In terms of test boosting Im not exactly how that works for me as well however considering that I am also a youngin' (younger than you too. Im 18) On certian days I notice random wood and other days I notice nothing. Some days Ill notice frequent wood and others nothing. It's really a hit and miss for me in terms of sex drive and libido but if your speaking of a test booster in terms of mass gains, No I dont think it will do much for you at your age. I would avoid test boosters such as trib. Drive is way more than a test booster in my opinion. I believe the Icariin may be responsible for the random wood and on some respects test boosting properties. The other main ingredience in it (Forskolin) which has helped in terms of slight strength gains while a nice body leaning effect takes place as well.

Agian however I would avoid simple test boosters if your looking to use them for gains. They won't do much at your age. My friend says trib is garbage. I noticed somed increased acne on it. Take it for what it's worth.

Red06

Awards
thanks, i appreciated the info.. ill probably just stick to the basics. i just was wanting a little extra help

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
Also if you need a supplement to help with your goals pertaining to fat loss while putting on mass, Look into Anabolic Pump. I started that off as one of my "first" supplements and have liked the results. I purchased 2 bottles of it just today in fact. I might stack it with some banaba extract or substitute 1 dose for banaba extract. AP is a good repartition supplement but it doesnt come cheap.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
i play baseball and im a shortstop but i need to bulk up. i have a very good build and pretty good musce but on a smaller frame. i asked about the test boosters because i have read that if you are aorund the age of 18, your body is producing enough test and the test booster will not really do much. the couple i have looked at dont contain any banned substances in them. NCAA states tho, that if your test is too high at a certain ratio, then that results in a failed test.
I HIGHLY doubt that a natural herbal test booster would be able to boost your test levels to the point that would make you fail the test.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
thanks, i appreciated the info.. ill probably just stick to the basics. i just was wanting a little extra help
Protien, Creatine, BCAA, Citrulline Malate, Beta Alanine, Anabolic Pump, these are the supplements that you may want to look into. Check to see first if anything on there is banned. Im a big fan of Citrulline Malate. I like the idea of reducing lactic acid build up in your muscles. 3 grams pre-workout has helped my endurance a lot!

drksun

drksun

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Your 19 which means basically your in your prime. Natural test boosters won't really do that much to you if anything at all. I would know first hand. I have taken Drive and have taken a liking to it. In terms of test boosting Im not exactly how that works for me as well however considering that I am also a youngin' (younger than you too. Im 18) On certian days I notice random wood and other days I notice nothing. Some days Ill notice frequent wood and others nothing. It's really a hit and miss for me in terms of sex drive and libido but if your speaking of a test booster in terms of mass gains, No I dont think it will do much for you at your age. I would avoid test boosters such as trib. Drive is way more than a test booster in my opinion. I believe the Icariin may be responsible for the random wood and on some respects test boosting properties. The other main ingredience in it (Forskolin) which has helped in terms of slight strength gains while a nice body leaning effect takes place as well.

Agian however I would avoid simple test boosters if your looking to use them for gains. They won't do much at your age. My friend says trib is garbage. I noticed somed increased acne on it. Take it for what it's worth.
i second that.. trib has be proven to not effect test levels, i noticed nettle root works well for me, and other test boosters do give a noticeable boost for me ;), blueup and JW.

DRSPEDO

DRSPEDO

Awards
she threw it at me like a shortstop

I played college ball too man, that's why I asked. I didn't know crap in college about nutrition and even less about supps. I thought that the high dollar/highly endorsed one were the best out there, but it's like buying a bmw so you can have their symbol on it.

a couple things that might help you. It will really help you to do some research on your own to really make the knowledge yours, and so you can understand what you're putting into yoru body. Beta alanine has a strong effect on carnosine production which helps your fast twitch muscles (helping your footwork, transfer, whippin it over to 1st) although the results might be minimal if any, a competitive soul will do all it takes.

I pitched, so taking some things for join health really helped me recover my senior year, such as MSM... stay healthy man!

The long bus/plane rides are not conducive to a good diet, and neither is hanging out with a bunch of college guys, but keep up the good fight.

tattoopierced1

protein, mega dose BCAA's, creatine, and lots and lots of food.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
yeah I like Citrulline Malate as well. I used 8-10g of Citrulline each day.

beallio

beallio

Awards
They actively test for steroids, steroid derivatives (i.e. PHs), stims, and piss inhibitors.

....unless it's changed over a couple of years.