Dermacrine Sustain + Formestane stack

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How would everyone here dose this for a 200lbs guy?

For the DS I was figuring I would follow the recommended dosage of 5 pumps/day for 6 weeks(2 bottles).

I planned on using the Formestane @ 50mg 2 times/day for a total of 100mg.

Would it be possible to put my Formestane into my bottle of DS? Get it so I can get 50mg out of 2.5-3pumps(possibly use 6 pumps/day)? That would be cool so I'm not continually rubbing crap in all day.

-Vaughn

JJC

Awards
  • Established
I think you'd be better off with one or the other since they are both going to decrease estrogen levels. It just seems redundant to me.

Just going with Formestane will be probably be plenty (good sh!t). If I had both products, I would use them on separate occasions.

If you were looking to stack, I would pick up either a test booster (trib based or divanil based<-my preference since it will free up bound test) and maybe an cortisol control product to make a nice NHA stack.

******I know this doesn't answer your question, but it will prolong the life of your supps and money without wasting anything. Visit Neoborn's Formestane FAQ thread to get your Form questions answered. Visit the primordial performance website to see how to dose Dermacrine Sustain body-weight dependently...I think they have a chart on there.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
How would everyone here dose this for a 200lbs guy?

For the DS I was figuring I would follow the recommended dosage of 5 pumps/day for 6 weeks(2 bottles).

I planned on using the Formestane @ 50mg 2 times/day for a total of 100mg.

Would it be possible to put my Formestane into my bottle of DS? Get it so I can get 50mg out of 2.5-3pumps(possibly use 6 pumps/day)? That would be cool so I'm not continually rubbing crap in all day.

-Vaughn
i talked to eric at pp about this, his response was ds is pretty much saturated. they do sell a carrier that i am interested in, it appears the form will mix up better than with penetrate the drawback being it is more expensive. i believe formestane/resveratrol would be a hellava stack. btw your dosing looks good to start, you can adjust as you go along.:thumbsup:

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i talked to eric at pp about this, his response was ds is pretty much saturated. they do sell a carrier that i am interested in, it appears the form will mix up better than with penetrate the drawback being it is more expensive. i believe formestane/resveratrol would be a hellava stack. btw your dosing looks good to start, you can adjust as you go along.:thumbsup:
sweet. this shall be my stack starting in january then hopefully.

i am gonna grab 2 bottles of DS and 20 grams of formestane, and a carrier...i hear penetrate works fine for everyone, but if there is a significantly better one, I will use it.

so how will I go about dosing this? I guess I'll have to switch off DS on my nuts one day...Form on my nuts the next day...

lol jp

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
I think you'll find as per Prld2gr8ns said that the carrier for DS is most likely already saturated.

Penetrate and Formestane work fine. From what I have heard / read flogel? Phlogel is better.

For more info: Neoborns Formestane FAQ.

Much Love,

Neoborn

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I would of went with the regular dermacrine plus formestane. I like formestane alot but haven't used dermacrine yet. It sounds like a stronger product than sustain though. Plus the formestane will keep the dhea from bloating you.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
sweet. this shall be my stack starting in january then hopefully.

i am gonna grab 2 bottles of DS and 20 grams of formestane, and a carrier...i hear penetrate works fine for everyone, but if there is a significantly better one, I will use it.

so how will I go about dosing this? I guess I'll have to switch off DS on my nuts one day...Form on my nuts the next day...

lol jp
look into the carrier primordial sells, sounds like a better carrier than penetrate. i am going to give it a shot and see. btw it IS more expensive. i think this will be a great stack, imo reveratrol/formestane will be killer. oh yeah, stacking an ai with resveratrol has been done before, just look at 6oxo extreme. but i think formestane will be a better match. good luck.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
oh yeah, please log this!:woohoo:

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think you'll find as per Prld2gr8ns said that the carrier for DS is most likely already saturated.

Penetrate and Formestane work fine. From what I have heard / read flogel? Phlogel is better.

For more info: Neoborns Formestane FAQ.

Much Love,

Neoborn
Phlogel it is then.

what are your thoughts on using Dermacrine as opposed to Dermacrine Sustain? DS has more actives(more isn't always better though).

-Vaughn

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
Please ask a few more people as what I say isn't always the best opinion. I'll find you a couple links to read up on:

Dermacrine - Pro Hormone type deal for an 'on' cycle stacked or alone

Dermacrine - More of a PCT type product from what I understand or an every day type cycle product.

Here's a good link to read up on:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/78678-dermacrine-perfect-winter.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/transdermals/75379-best-premade-transdermal.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/transdermals/43020-best-transdermal-matrix.html

Much Love,

Neoborn

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I would of went with the regular dermacrine plus formestane. I like formestane alot but haven't used dermacrine yet. It sounds like a stronger product than sustain though. Plus the formestane will keep the dhea from bloating you.
Yes, both Neo and Jstrong have a good point here.

Dermacrine and Formestane would be a great stack, while Sustain would serve as PCT for this.

Ive always thought Form to be too strong as just an all around supplement for boosting T. I think its best used to counter some kind of estrogenic action from an exogenous source... which is why it would stack well with Dermacrine if your looking for really dry/lean gains since Dermacrine can be slightly estrogenic even with the resveratrol, ect.

To be honest, Sustain (resveratrol) will not bring estrogen down much at all so no need to worry about this. Its benefits come from other actions. (those of which are largely unknown)

-Pp

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yes, both Neo and Jstrong have a good point here.

Dermacrine and Formestane would be a great stack, while Sustain would serve as post cycle therapy for this.

Ive always thought Form to be too strong as just an all around supplement for boosting T. I think its best used to counter some kind of estrogenic action from an exogenous source... which is why it would stack well with Dermacrine if your looking for really dry/lean gains since Dermacrine can be slightly estrogenic even with the resveratrol, ect.

To be honest, Sustain (resveratrol) will not bring estrogen down much at all so no need to worry about this. Its benefits come from other actions. (those of which are largely unknown)

-Pp
you think formestane is to strong? half the people on this forum are on designer steriods. i think form/resveratrol/nettle would be as good as it gets without going ph. this is just my opinion, but i have used formestane many times in different combinations and always had stellar results. dont forget the man who first brought resveratrol to mainstream, patrick arnold. and what did he do? he added resverarol to an ai, 6oxo. i am not trying to be argumentative just defending a product that has gave me great results time after time. sorry about the rant, long night at work.

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
Yeah seriously take it down a notch cowboy, he was just saying, you know just like you iz saying....k?....k! :run:

Much Love,

Neoborn

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
you think formestane is to strong? half the people on this forum are on designer steriods. i think form/resveratrol/nettle would be as good as it gets without going ph. this is just my opinion, but i have used formestane many times in different combinations and always had stellar results. dont forget the man who first brought resveratrol to mainstream, patrick arnold. and what did he do? he added resverarol to an ai, 6oxo. i am not trying to be argumentative just defending a product that has gave me great results time after time. sorry about the rant, long night at work.
It was actually Biotest that brought Resveratrol to the BB mainstream. IMO Patrick made a mistake combining a steroidal AI with resveratrol.

I’ve never been a fan of steroidal AI’s for PCT because of the simple fact that they are steroids that bind to hormone receptors and directly limit LH or FSH.

Most guys keep estrogen farily low during cycles with all the non-aromatizing PH’s, and AI’s. If estrogen is already in the low range come PCT, then a steroidal AI will not help your T production. It makes the body still think it has an exogenous source of hormone coming into the body, while also keeping estrogen detrimentally low, that’s why I say formestane is too strong.

-Pp

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
sorry about getting worked up, but i guess we will have to agree to disagree.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i wanna use the 2 bottles of Activate Xtreme I have soon...would it be more beneficial to use these before the formestane/dermacrine, or after?

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
I'm not sure on that but from what I understand you are going to

A) do the PH style Dermacrine and formestane to keep your estrogen in check

if so

B) Activate Ex is some sort of AI / Test free'r so then this could be one of your PCT style supps.

Much Love,

Neoborn

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm not sure on that but from what I understand you are going to

A) do the PH style Dermacrine and formestane to keep your estrogen in check

if so

B) Activate Ex is some sort of AI / Test free'r so then this could be one of your post cycle therapy style supps.

Much Love,

Neoborn
ok this is what I figured. An AI would be the only other thing I would need for "pct" no?

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You should be fine with AX and Sustain for post cycle therapy.

-Pp
ahhh didnt realize I had to use Sustain after the regular dermacrine. this is getting pricey fast. I doubt I'll run this unless there are cheaper alternatives.

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
ahhh didnt realize I had to use Sustain after the regular dermacrine. this is getting pricey fast. I doubt I'll run this unless there are cheaper alternatives.
You don’t absolutely need the Sustain. If you run the Dermacrine with Formestane you should bounce back pretty fast… I was just letting you know how you could incorporate it for the fast possible recovery.

-Pp

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
PP talking of price any kind of price breaks soon? I would say for me $29.99 is my max out but maybe I would go $39.99 for either but to be honest there is no way I am going to shell out $50 (nothing personal just financial) for the product either one.

Let me know bro and much love for your products eh!

Amor Est Vitae Essentia,

Neoborn

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
PP talking of price any kind of price breaks soon? I would say for me $29.99 is my max out but maybe I would go $39.99 for either but to be honest there is no way I am going to shell out $50 (nothing personal just financial) for the product either one.

Amor Est Vitae Essentia,

Neoborn
Let me know if your ever interested in trying something... We can work deals... ;-)

-Eric

json75

Awards
It was actually Biotest that brought Resveratrol to the BB mainstream. IMO Patrick made a mistake combining a steroidal AI with resveratrol.

I’ve never been a fan of steroidal AI’s for post cycle therapy because of the simple fact that they are steroids that bind to hormone receptors and directly limit LH or FSH.

Most guys keep estrogen farily low during cycles with all the non-aromatizing PH’s, and AI’s. If estrogen is already in the low range come PCT, then a steroidal AI will not help your T production. It makes the body still think it has an exogenous source of hormone coming into the body, while also keeping estrogen detrimentally low, that’s why I say formestane is too strong.

-Pp
If im not mistaken the original Dermacrine was being heavily promoted as the next must have replacement for clomid and nolva, when in fact it kept people shut down due to the high amounts of DHEA...

Resveratrol doesn't have enough science or studies behind it yet to show its effectiveness.

Primordial Performance's homepage has yet to show elevated testosterone levels for Sustain under the results heading. And its been quite some time since the release of Sustain. However you will find results for Dermacrine, which i have no doubt will work....to some degree.

johnyq

johnyq

Awards
  • Established

Amor Est Vitae Essentia,

Neoborn
50 for a full month is not bad in my opinion, although cheaper is always a good thing.

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
If im not mistaken the original Dermacrine was being heavily promoted as the next must have replacement for clomid and nolva, when in fact it kept people shut down due to the high amounts of DHEA...

Resveratrol doesn't have enough science or studies behind it yet to show its effectiveness.

Primordial Performance's homepage has yet to show elevated testosterone levels for Sustain under the results heading. And its been quite some time since the release of Sustain. However you will find results for Dermacrine, which i have no doubt will work....to some degree.
We did promote Dermacrine for PCT, just as a lot of companies have promoted DHEA for PCT and still do. However, after repeated in-house testing we realized too much DHEA was getting into the system and too much of it was being converted to androgens. (at least in some men) Dermacrine can have some benefit for PCT, but the possible inhibition doesn’t make its usage worth it.

You won’t find any Sustain test results on our site because we’ve been tweaking formula since its release, as well as getting all kinds of different results from different users. However, you will about 99% of the feedback has been very positive.

-Pp