Glucophase XR (discontinued or out of stock?) - AnabolicMinds.com

Glucophase XR (discontinued or out of stock?)

  1. Advanced Member
    dhuge67's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    28
    Posts
    796
    Rep Power
    487

    Reputation

    Glucophase XR (discontinued or out of stock?)


    I can't find it in stock anywhere. Not at Nutraplanet and not anywhere else except the Island. A lot of my usual retailers are either out of it or don't even list it.

    Any idea?

  2. Senior Member
    grila jujitsu's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Age
    29
    Posts
    2,564
    Rep Power
    1373

    Reputation

    it was discontinued.
  3. Registered User
    jjohn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Age
    26
    Posts
    6,538
    Rep Power
    77388

    Reputation Reputation

    And a new version coming up too I heard
    •   
       

  4. Advanced Member
    dhuge67's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    28
    Posts
    796
    Rep Power
    487

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by jjohn View Post
    And a new version coming up too I heard
    Just ordered a bottle of the old stuff, hopefully it adds to the nice stack I have going.

    1. Leviathan Reloaded
    2. Jungle Warfare
    3. Bad Ass Mass
    4. RPM
    5. Glucophase XR
    6. Thyrogen-X
    7. Fish oil
    8. Creatine
    *9. (thinking about adding) an Ecdysterone product.
  5. Registered User
    jjohn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Age
    26
    Posts
    6,538
    Rep Power
    77388

    Reputation Reputation

    Where's Jj's X Factor? :P
  6. Advanced Member
    dhuge67's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    28
    Posts
    796
    Rep Power
    487

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by jjohn View Post
    Where's Jj's X Factor? :P
    XFactor with fish oil? I don't understand XFactor and I don't think I ever will. Giving up all of the healthy and fat-loss helping foods/supplements just doesn't make sense to me.
  7. Senior Member
    nunes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Age
    38
    Posts
    1,528
    Rep Power
    1317

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by dhuge67 View Post
    XFactor with fish oil? I don't understand XFactor and I don't think I ever will. Giving up all of the healthy and fat-loss helping foods/supplements just doesn't make sense to me.
    x 2
  8. New Member
    xjsynx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    92
    Rep Power
    174

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by dhuge67 View Post
    XFactor with fish oil? I don't understand XFactor and I don't think I ever will. Giving up all of the healthy and fat-loss helping foods/supplements just doesn't make sense to me.
    w3rd!
  9. Advanced Member
    dhuge67's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    28
    Posts
    796
    Rep Power
    487

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by xjsynx View Post
    w3rd!
    Yeah, do you agree? I can see MN's argument being that XFactor is only used for 50 days so altering your diet for that length of time will not cause long term problems, however, I wonder which route is more efficient: an X-Factor + "bad diet" regimen or a different supplement protocol + a much more lipid friendly diet?

    My current diet is low-carb and fairly low calorie, and is being assisted by RPM, Leviathan Reloaded, Glucophase, and other supps. I'm big on fish oil for fat loss and have already dropped 6 lbs in 2 weeks since beginning. I'm also using e-Form for estrogen control and have never been this lean and big at the same time (5'8 - 188). I plan to hit 175. I don't think it'd be as easy without the fish oil in there...the boost to metabolism that it provides is undeniable.
  10. Registered User
    jjohn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Age
    26
    Posts
    6,538
    Rep Power
    77388

    Reputation Reputation

    So you're saying you're healthier using all those supps? I'm sorry, but using an AI is extremely bad for joints, as well as cholesterol.

    ...Also, X Factor does not affect cholesterol and blood platelets. It also has been shown that you can use 1-2 grams a day of fish with it without much problems. You are a beleiver, and that is fine with me if you choose not to use it. Enjoy your stack!
  11. Advanced Member
    dhuge67's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    28
    Posts
    796
    Rep Power
    487

    Reputation

    I take 30 grams of fish oil a day when on a cutting diet. XFactor may work on a bulk but that's where I draw the line with it.
  12. Advanced Member
    Frequency's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    30
    Posts
    745
    Rep Power
    463

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by jjohn View Post
    And a new version coming up too I heard
    its supposedly a long way off =-/
  13. Senior Member
    haiz69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Age
    26
    Posts
    1,997
    Rep Power
    156137

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Discontinued.

    GXr2 will be a little while, as we have a couple projects before it is revisited.
    NSCA-CSCS and CPT - Pursuing DPT Degree
    Performax Labs Product Specialist
    Like Us On Facebook:
    https://www.facebook.com/PmaxLabs
  14. Senior Member
    nelix's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    1,329
    Rep Power
    753

    Reputation

    Xfactor in my opinion is not a health issue, as you use it when your levels of AA are low... (low fat diets come to mind, or when you are training hard and just using a lot of AA).
  15. Senior Member
    asianbabe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,616
    Rep Power
    1807

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by haiz69 View Post
    Discontinued.

    GXr2 will be a little while, as we have a couple projects before it is revisited.
    Hurry! I always got that distinct hypo feeling on GXR, even more so than bulk na-r-ala.
  16. New Member
    ElMariachi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    31
    Rep Power
    101

    Reputation

    Talking


    Quote Originally Posted by asianbabe View Post
    Hurry! I always got that distinct hypo feeling on GXR, even more so than bulk na-r-ala.


    I got 4 bottles sitting around, I'm well-stocked. :burg:
  17. Senior Member
    asianbabe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,616
    Rep Power
    1807

    Reputation

    Angry


    Quote Originally Posted by ElMariachi View Post
    I got 4 bottles sitting around, I'm well-stocked. :burg:
    Look above to see how I feel about that.
  18. Senior Member
    AdelV's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    1,940
    Rep Power
    45187

    Reputation

    i have 4 bottles of the original!! Unopened.. but ill prob keep em hehe!
  19. New Member
    methodice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    417
    Rep Power
    345

    Reputation

    Those will be worth a mint in a short while adelv!! $$kaching
  20. Advanced Member
    LatSpread's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    996
    Rep Power
    583

    Reputation

    I cant wait to see the new version, gxr was great the first go round.

    Kind of like Activate, I didnt think they could make it much better, but they did, and kept the price the same.
  21. Senior Member
    AdelV's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    1,940
    Rep Power
    45187

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by methodice View Post
    Those will be worth a mint in a short while adelv!! $$kaching
    Ive never tried them, what will it help with?

    prob will sell the other 3 bottles or so!
  22. Senior Member
    haiz69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Age
    26
    Posts
    1,997
    Rep Power
    156137

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by LatSpread View Post
    I cant wait to see the new version, gxr was great the first go round.

    Kind of like Activate, I didnt think they could make it much better, but they did, and kept the price the same.
    Here is a quote from matt about GXR:

    "The formula is done and Im just looking on 1 last compound before it goes to the capper. It will have a new name because it will also be the only effective IGF1 product."
    NSCA-CSCS and CPT - Pursuing DPT Degree
    Performax Labs Product Specialist
    Like Us On Facebook:
    https://www.facebook.com/PmaxLabs
  23. Senior Member
    nelix's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    1,329
    Rep Power
    753

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by haiz69 View Post
    Here is a quote from matt about GXR:

    "The formula is done and Im just looking on 1 last compound before it goes to the capper. It will have a new name because it will also be the only effective IGF1 product."
    Does it still have ALA and there quercitin analogues (awesome for my allergies and awesome for potentiating other supplements, like resveratrol)
  24. Senior Member
    haiz69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Age
    26
    Posts
    1,997
    Rep Power
    156137

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by nelix View Post
    Does it still have ALA and there quercitin analogues (awesome for my allergies and awesome for potentiating other supplements, like resveratrol)
    You'll see!

    GXR was great for potentiating other supplements...We can only hope this one works as well or better.
    NSCA-CSCS and CPT - Pursuing DPT Degree
    Performax Labs Product Specialist
    Like Us On Facebook:
    https://www.facebook.com/PmaxLabs
  25. Advanced Member
    LatSpread's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    996
    Rep Power
    583

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by haiz69 View Post
    Here is a quote from matt about GXR:

    "The formula is done and Im just looking on 1 last compound before it goes to the capper. It will have a new name because it will also be the only effective IGF1 product."
    holy crap, Im impressed I must say, both LX and the ever popular activate were made much much better in their second version, so I cant imagine this one letting us down either.

    I hope you guys look for testers, very nice twist to add some sort of IGF1 boost to the new version.
  26. Senior Member
    haiz69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Age
    26
    Posts
    1,997
    Rep Power
    156137

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by LatSpread View Post
    holy crap, Im impressed I must say, both LX and the ever popular activate were made much much better in their second version, so I cant imagine this one letting us down either.

    I hope you guys look for testers, very nice twist to add some sort of IGF1 boost to the new version.
    Yeah. I'm as excited as anyone else. I was SAD to see V1 go.
    NSCA-CSCS and CPT - Pursuing DPT Degree
    Performax Labs Product Specialist
    Like Us On Facebook:
    https://www.facebook.com/PmaxLabs
  27. Senior Member
    AdelV's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    1,940
    Rep Power
    45187

    Reputation

    i have these bottles of v1, guess i should use?

    v2 sounds gooood, cant wait..

    :P:P
  28. Senior Member
    haiz69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Age
    26
    Posts
    1,997
    Rep Power
    156137

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by AdelV View Post
    i have these bottles of v1, guess i should use?

    v2 sounds gooood, cant wait..

    :P:P
    V1 is the best insulin management product I ever used. It is GREAT stuff.

    Plus, it makes other products better. In short, it worked in this way, because one of the quercetin analogues (and to a certain extent quercetin itself) cross the blood brain barrier through the small instentine and reach the CNS. It has been postulated that by doing this, they could bring "along" other compounds with it.
    NSCA-CSCS and CPT - Pursuing DPT Degree
    Performax Labs Product Specialist
    Like Us On Facebook:
    https://www.facebook.com/PmaxLabs
  29. Senior Member
    nelix's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    1,329
    Rep Power
    753

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by haiz69 View Post
    V1 is the best insulin management product I ever used. It is GREAT stuff.

    Plus, it makes other products better. In short, it worked in this way, because one of the quercetin analogues (and to a certain extent quercetin itself) cross the blood brain barrier through the small instentine and reach the CNS. It has been postulated that by doing this, they could bring "along" other compounds with it.
    I stacked Now foods resveratrol (about 9 caps a day) with GXR (3 caps a day) for a much more intense effect than AI's Post Cycle Support (a resveratrol supp).

    I need more gxr.
  30. Senior Member
    haiz69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Age
    26
    Posts
    1,997
    Rep Power
    156137

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by nelix View Post
    I stacked Now foods resveratrol (about 9 caps a day) with GXR (3 caps a day) for a much more intense effect than AI's Post Cycle Support (a resveratrol supp).

    I need more gxr.
    We all do!!
    NSCA-CSCS and CPT - Pursuing DPT Degree
    Performax Labs Product Specialist
    Like Us On Facebook:
    https://www.facebook.com/PmaxLabs
  31. Board Sponsor
    macedaddy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  172 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Age
    36
    Posts
    6,068
    Rep Power
    3136

    Reputation

    just got the last 2 bottles from mile-high!
  32. Elite Member
    jmh80's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Age
    34
    Posts
    8,110
    Rep Power
    9660

    Reputation

    You guys should watch that auction site. Since it's been gone so long - the lemmings that clamor for Muscle Tech/MonaVie/etc don't know what GXR is.

    I got 9 bottles of it for like $10 a bottle. (Sure - the whole price was $90, may have turned people off - but you can not beat the price per bottle.)

    It's one of the first run's of it - manufacture date is late 2005.

  33. Board Sponsor
    macedaddy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  172 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Age
    36
    Posts
    6,068
    Rep Power
    3136

    Reputation

    any idea how long its good for? the bottle i got are expiration 1/08 and 7/08. I figure they are good for atleast another year?
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Reduce XT? Out of stock or what's up?
    By fatburner2007 in forum Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 07-06-2014, 01:42 PM
  2. Is IBE Matrix in or out of stock?
    By poison in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-11-2008, 06:06 PM
  3. why are liquid research items out of stock?!
    By alpha-longhorn in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-17-2004, 08:48 AM
  4. 1-Test Powder Out of Stock!
    By stryder in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-08-2004, 07:18 AM
  5. T-1 Pro out of Stock/Server down
    By JWest0926 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-30-2003, 03:04 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in