How is Neovar?

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
HHow would you folks rate this product supposedly it's one of the best right up there with clout, any info,comments and feedback would be greatly appreciated!

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
well neovar is a great supplement made by a great company. There are plenty of logs out. Neovar is CEE with a repartition supplement along with it. Banaba Extract allows you to eat carbs along with neovar to be fed to your muscles. I would say the purpose of the Banaba Extract is to promote anabolism as well as give you energy for your lifts. The Extract makes the most of your food right before you work out. Of course thats my interpretation of neovar :). I could be wrong.

Edit- I also think that with the repartition of carbs, you might experience pumps at the gym. So it is CEE with banaba extract to promote anabolism,energy and pumps all while delivering your much needed dose of Creatine.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Tis good stuff.

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Would you say better than Krealalyn?

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have tried a krea and I considered Neovar slightly better

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
yea I simply love the no bloat and dryness of kre not to mention i get a bottle for $10 from discounts

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Neovar is a much more effective product IMO, mainly due to the inclusion of the Corosolic Acid and Rhodiola.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
HHow would you folks rate this product supposedly it's one of the best right up there with clout, any info,comments and feedback would be greatly appreciated!
Its gets a :thumbsup: from me

There are a good number of logs done useing NeoVar. Try searching thru the review section

MESSPLAY

MESSPLAY

Awards
  • Established
would...

RPM+DRIVE+X-FACTOR+Neovar be a good stack or does that overdo it?

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
would...

RPM+DRIVE+X-FACTOR+Neovar be a good stack or does that overdo it?
That stack would be freakin amazing. But at 17..... your money would best be spent elsewhere. Just sayin'... not lecturin'.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
That stack would be freakin amazing. But at 17..... your money would best be spent elsewhere. Just sayin'... not lecturin'.
yup. Save up for the prom buddy. that aint cheap you know. I shelled out almost 500 bucks and I didnt even get ass. :( I did look pretty fly in my tux though. :head:

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
What's better; Neovar or Ragnarok? I'd like to know for my next cycle.

MESSPLAY

MESSPLAY

Awards
  • Established
yup. Save up for the prom buddy. that aint cheap you know. I shelled out almost 500 bucks and I didnt even get ass. :( I did look pretty fly in my tux though. :head:
Haha guys I didn't say I was going to buy it, I was just curious! :duel:

Plus girls in high schools only like 5'2 90 lb kids like this:

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Haha guys I didn't say I was going to buy it, I was just curious! :duel:

Plus girls in high schools only like 5'2 90 lb kids like this:

Hahahahha... Yea i remember back in highschool most girls didnt dig the body builders, it was the swimmers, baseball players, and sometimes the football players!

I have tried neovar and i liked it very much. Good pumps, great energy,and a nice repartitioning affect as well!

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hahahahha... Yea i remember back in highschool most girls didnt dig the body builders, it was the swimmers, baseball players, and sometimes the football players!

I have tried neovar and i liked it very much. Good pumps, great energy,and a nice repartitioning affect as well!
So, the spawning emo kids are taking Neovar, to try and help getting girls to like them? :lol:

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What's better; Neovar or Ragnarok? I'd like to know for my next cycle.
There a bit different in terms of what there use is. Yes they both have creatine in them and they both will make you fuller and they both will have that "pump", they just both take much different routes to get there!

I think the main question really that i see is, do you like to eat before working out? If so go with neovar, if your not one to eat go with Ragnarok. Just my .02 cents.

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
There a bit different in terms of what there use is. Yes they both have creatine in them and they both will make you fuller and they both will have that "pump", they just both take much different routes to get there!

I think the main question really that i see is, do you like to eat before working out? If so go with neovar, if your not one to eat go with Ragnarok. Just my .02 cents.
Oh, I knew that they both take completely different routes to deliver what they promise. I very rarely eat before a workout, but it happens so Neovar would probably be my best bet.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oh, I knew that they both take completely different routes to deliver what they promise. I very rarely eat before a workout, but it happens so Neovar would probably be my best bet.

Yea i loved vasocharge( Scivation PWO Supp) before my workouts as i just cant eat before hand. When i used neovar id usualy use it earlier in the day and then with my PostWO shake. I just cant stand being weighed down at the gym, i never felt stronger just felt heavier.

MESSPLAY

MESSPLAY

Awards
  • Established
Yea i loved vasocharge( Scivation PWO Supp) before my workouts as i just cant eat before hand. When i used neovar id usualy use it earlier in the day and then with my PostWO shake. I just cant stand being weighed down at the gym, i never felt stronger just felt heavier.
do you HAVE To eat pre workout with neovar to get pumps ?

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I hate being in the gym with no motivation or no feelings of aggression. But I'm alright most of the time. We all have our bad days.

I'm getting bulk BCAA's to mix with my Xtend for before and during workout. I also has VasoCharge. Only a sample tub, though. It sure sounds good. I'll probably take Neovar beforehand, or might just go with Ragnarok. I have yet to decide.

I always follow my workouts with a meal and a PWO protein shake.

MESSPLAY

MESSPLAY

Awards
  • Established
I hate being in the gym with no motivation or no feelings of aggression. But I'm alright most of the time. We all have our bad days.

I'm getting bulk BCAA's to mix with my Xtend for before and during workout. I also has VasoCharge. Only a sample tub, though. It sure sounds good. I'll probably take Neovar beforehand, or might just go with Ragnarok. I have yet to decide.

I always follow my workouts with a meal and a PWO protein shake.
what BCAA's would you add to Xtend? Xtend has BCAA's..... :think:

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
people mix xtend with bulk BCAAs because xtends so expensive

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
gotcha.:bruce2:
Adding bulk L-Leucine to xtend will help save money and reap in more benefits. Bulk BCAA taste like rancid poop so in this way, benefits are met on both ends. The Bulk BCAA has some flavor when added to xtend and the use of xtend can be cut because of the bulk BCAA.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Boxmeman,

did you get a chance to look over any reviews/logs?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
how did I miss this? I hate travelling.

Neovar rocks. I found it spectacular enough before I became a rep that even then I passed around some samples to other people. The only supplement that I think gets a better value per dollar is Reset AD (totally different animal tho).

neovar is spectacularly effective :)

johnyq

johnyq

Awards
  • Established
neovar rocks, I am definitely going to run another bottle.

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
How would something like this stack up against SizeOn? Or other creatines the like? Would you need to consume extra amounts of water etc, etc...? Thanks.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
How would something like this stack up against SizeOn? Or other creatines the like? Would you need to consume extra amounts of water etc, etc...? Thanks.
Im not sure what type of creatine is in sizeon. Ill have to check later. I would say the advantage is that your getting different forms of creatine. You are also getting the repartition effect from neovar because of the banaba extract. Eat plenty of carbs with neovar. Also I think to save money you can lower your dosages of sizeon as well but it's totally up to you.

RoidRageX10

RoidRageX10

Awards
  • Established
Im not sure what type of creatine is in sizeon. Ill have to check later. I would say the advantage is that your getting different forms of creatine. You are also getting the repartition effect from neovar because of the banaba extract. Eat plenty of carbs with neovar. Also I think to save money you can lower your dosages of sizeon as well but it's totally up to you.
Creatine gluconate is in size-on. Thats the main cretine.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
neovar rocks, I am definitely going to run another bottle.
I hear you, Sir. NeoVar takes nutrient partitioning, phosphocreatine optimization and ATP synthesis to a completely new level. Solid bang-for-buck :D

cantstop19

Awards

Neovar rocks. I found it spectacular enough before I became a rep that even then I passed around some samples to other people. The only supplement that I think gets a better value per dollar is Reset AD (totally different animal tho).

whats better neovar or synthesize or r they two different types of creatines

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
whats better neovar or synthesize or r they two different types of creatines
I've never tried synthesize, so hard to compare from a personal standpoint. Synthesize does add creatine monohydrate on top of CEE which is nice, but unless i'm mssing something doesnt include a nutrient repartitioner like banaba in neovar, but does contain other enhancers. Also synthesize is a powder rather than caps, which can make a convenience difference. If you end up trying both, lets us know the comparison :)

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
how would neovar stack with clout?
In principle, you could stack the two, but I would prefer to use them separately, as they are based on completely different concepts. NeoVar is used at best with a meal containing quality carbohydrates twice a day on non-workout days and also immediately post-workout on workout days. This way, the product shines. Clout, on the other hand, is recommended to be taken once with food and then pre-workout (due to the beta-alanine content and so on). So, different dosing protocols. If you absolutely want to stack them, do Clout pre-workout and NeoVar post-workout. You should see great results this way, and the products would last a life-time :D

cantstop19

Awards

i just ordered a bottle of xtend with money i got for christmas is it one of the better bcaas on the market

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
X4 Wtf?

Wow, talk about out of nowhere....at least it was a good quick laugh that makes ya go WTF?:D

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
i just ordered a bottle of xtend with money i got for christmas is it one of the better bcaas on the market
If i'm not mistaken the title of this thread "How is Neovar" not "What BCAA's did you buy with the christmas money Santa brought you" lol

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
We'll overlook that slip. Can happen to anyone. Besides, he has taken enough pokes already, right? :D