x-force hallucinations

Beebs

Awards
I tried my x-force sample today and had a somewhat weird response. I was waiting in a hallway with a glass door at the end this morning reading some papers, and several times I noticed movement in the corner of my eye. Each time I turned to look at the door, there was no one there. Also, I'm having these weird starlike tracer things going on... What the hell is going on? You guys think its my bp?

Other than that, the product works well. Its not a super stimulant; in fact its more mild that caffeine, but it seems to invoke a strange feeling in me. Kind of lucid like...

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You don't do any illegal drugs, do you? Just asking.

oafyc

Awards
I don't think I have taken anything with sulbumiatine, but I've been having this black dot that flys around that I see a lot. No drugs here. Is it something like that happening? What other new supps have you taken lately?

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
There must really be some truth to the name. Perhaps some kind of 'force' behind it. I don't mean to get all conspirical.

IBE products really interest me. This definitely doesn't seem right, though. I'll be watching this thread for any answers.

methusaleh

methusaleh

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I had the same exact experience, and so did at least one other person, when the XF samples came out about a year ago or so, I am not sure if I wrote about it here or on another forum.

I believe the samples have something in them that the production stuff does not. I have taken up to four of the bottled capsules at one time, and have never had the effects I had from the sample.

Very strange indeed.

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
I tried my x-force sample today and had a somewhat weird response. I was waiting in a hallway with a glass door at the end this morning reading some papers, and several times I noticed movement in the corner of my eye. Each time I turned to look at the door, there was no one there. Also, I'm having these weird starlike tracer things going on... What the hell is going on? You guys think its my bp?

Other than that, the product works well. Its not a super stimulant; in fact its more mild that caffeine, but it seems to invoke a strange feeling in me. Kind of lucid like...
Check your blood pressure.

nelix

Awards
  • Established
I experience this effect when taking to much of any stim, or after staying awake to long. Or just being stressed out.

These black dots will soon turn into bugs.

Necroticism

Awards
  • Established
you say x force is mild? i took 2 pills at 6am and by 7, 730ish i was nuts with energy, the same way i was when i took a 60mg adderal. i took 2 pills again at 1215, and now its time for rpm.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Maybe 'X' is missing and it was replaced with Tren - Oh wait, that's EPI... I'm just joking here guys, really, I did hear that though, but not like that, or maybe...

GoDeep

Awards
Sounds like you've got "eye floaters". very common and nothing serious. i've got em and they come and go. just very annoying. google eye floaters and it will discribe what you've got.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Overstimmage. I believe X-Force contains 2-amino-4-methylhexane (geranamine). It's is some wickedly weird stuff when you take too much. Gives you a strange buzz (much different than that of caffeine or ephedrine) when you take too much.

Structurally, it's similar very to amphetamine (alpha-methyl-phenylethylamine). In this case (keeping with a similar nomenclature) we have alpha-methyl-methylethyl-ethyl-amine (phenyl is replaced with a methyl and an ethyl group).

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
floaters are caused by free-radicals in the body. aka toxins. also they can be caused by dehydration (star like floaters that are goldenish or black) as well as high blood pressure.

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Overstimmage. I believe X-Force contains 2-amino-4-methylhexane (geranamine). It's is some wickedly weird stuff when you take too much. Gives you a strange buzz (much different than that of caffeine or ephedrine) when you take too much.

Structurally, it's similar very to amphetamine (alpha-methyl-phenylethylamine). In this case (keeping with a similar nomenclature) we have alpha-methyl-methylethyl-ethyl-amine (phenyl is replaced with a methyl and an ethyl group).
i wonder how much the methyl and ethyl group changes it?

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i wonder how much the methyl and ethyl group changes it?
Not sure. I guess it all depends on what part of the compound is coming in contact with the receptors. All I know is too much gives you a really strange buzz. Just goes to show ya, more isn't always better.

Beebs

Awards
Thanks for the responses everyone.

I think I overdid it a little bit. I took one this morning around 7:00AM and felt very little stimulation, so I took another around 10:30AM. The floaters didn't start until around 2:30-3:00PM.

I think what happened is that I'm so used to stimulants giving me the shakes and nervousness that I usually use that as a guide to dosing. This product seems to not have any of those bad side effects, and they seem to be all mental effects as opposed to physical.

Its hard to explain, but I had none of the sides that I get with caffeine/epheda/clen... No shakes, no heartbeat, no nervousness... I felt pretty relaxed actually, although I did notice a dry mouth, so I was chugging water at work.

As I started to think about what happened, I'm starting to relate this experience with another experience I had with adderall a few years ago. I took 2 pills before I took the SAT in highschool (I'm not prescribed to adderall) and during the test I noticed stars/dark areas/light sensitivity.

Weird.... Its like a whole new stimulant on the market. I guess I really should have researched this before trying.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I didn't like X-Force at first but it grew on me and I enjoy it now.

Beebs

Awards
Oh yeah, and the effects are still going... When I glance away from the computer there is a giant computer screen shaped dark spot. Kind of like the feeling you get when you stand up to fast and you get those weird light effects in your eyes.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
Maybe 'X' is missing and it was replaced with Tren - Oh wait, that's EPI... I'm just joking here guys, really, I did hear that though, but not like that, or maybe...
ouch..lol

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established

yes, that is a very mild hallucination that u r seeing. i dont know if its your x-force or not, probably is the sample. theres actually quite a few compounds that make u hallucinate in a very similar way. were u taking any anti histimines or motion sickness drugs becauase the can do that at the right dose.

benadryl, motion sickness drugs, cough meds, even yohimbe(if smoked(so i heard:think:)), and a lot of others that u wouldn't expect. its really not surprising to me that some might get these sides off certain supps.

just dont sit in a dark room by yourself with only the tv on while hallucinating:fool2:

Necroticism

Awards
  • Established
yes, that is a very mild hallucination that u r seeing. i dont know if its your x-force or not, probably is the sample. theres actually quite a few compounds that make u hallucinate in a very similar way. were u taking any anti histimines or motion sickness drugs becauase the can do that at the right dose.

benadryl, motion sickness drugs, cough meds, even yohimbe(if smoked(so i heard:think:)), and a lot of others that u wouldn't expect. its really not surprising to me that some might get these sides off certain supps.

just dont sit in a dark room by yourself with only the tv on while hallucinating:fool2:
speaking of hallucinating, if anyone ever tells you to try datura, or jimson weed telling you itll make you hallucinate, and that its totally legal, please don't do it. it is way too scary. unless of course, you enjoy being scared.

Jayzen

Jayzen

Awards
I took my X-force sample today also, no dots or hallucinations here, thou im not very sensitive to stims.(probably time for some ResetAD). I did get a nice clean boost of energy and i think some increased thermo effects. Hard to tell since im on Levi Reloaded right now.

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
Here's the current production version of X-Force-

Supplement Facts
Serving Size: 2 capsules
Servings per Container: 30

Amount Per Serving % Daily Value
X-Force Blend:
Methylhexamine, Sulbumiatine, Caffeine Anyhydrous

340g **

* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
** Percent Daily Values not established.

OTHER INGREDIENTS: Calcium Carbonate, maltodextrin.
Here's the sample packet ingredients-
Supplement Facts
Serving Size: 2 Capsules
Servings Per Container: 1
Amount Per Serving 440mg

Ingedients:
X-Force is a proprietary blend of Sulbumiatine, Caffeine Annhydrous, Perlargonium Graveolens(1,3-Dimethylpentylamine)
Other Ingredients:
Calcium Carbonate, Maltrodextrin
I've taken both and the samples were definitely stronger.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Here's the current production version of X-Force-

Here's the sample packet ingredients-

I've taken both and the samples were definitely stronger.
They're both the same list of ingredients.

Perlargonium Graveolens = Rose Geranium (type of geranium with a lot of the amine)

These are all the same chemical:
1,3-dimethylpentylamine
2-amino-4-methylhexane
methylhexanamine
1,3-dimethylamylamine
geranamine

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
They're both the same list of ingredients.

Perlargonium Graveolens = Rose Geranium (type of geranium with a lot of the amine)

These are all the same chemical:
1,3-dimethylpentylamine
2-amino-4-methylhexane
methylhexanamine
1,3-dimethylamylamine
geranamine
The miligram dosages are different. I also thought that there were subtle differences between the way the geranamine was extracted, thus giving them different nomeclature.

Beebs

Awards
uhhh.... stimulant hangover... I found it hard to get out of bed...

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
The miligram dosages are different. I also thought that there were subtle differences between the way the geranamine was extracted, thus giving them different nomeclature.
The difference is likely due to getting from a different supplier. Extraction methods may be different, however the active is still the same. A lot of suppliers won't let you use their raws unless you use their name for it.

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
The difference is likely due to getting from a different supplier. Extraction methods may be different, however the active is still the same. A lot of suppliers won't let you use their raws unless you use their name for it.
I gotcha then. I'm still thinking that the dosage was higher for the samples. I used two of the samples and it definitely felt stronger than the bottle that I had several months ago from Nutraplanet. I felt more of a euphoric stim. and when I came down I had a bit of a mental haze that was not familiar with the regular production bottle.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
tolerance for the drug (compound) can change quickly.

After discontinuing use of StimX for about a month (had grown pretty tolerant to it), I took a cap the other day...and wow. Woke my ass right up.

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
tolerance for the drug (compound) can change quickly.

After discontinuing use of StimX for about a month (had grown pretty tolerant to it), I took a cap the other day...and wow. Woke my ass right up.
Lol, I never built a tolerance to the old stimulant X. I could take it everday and every single time it was a kick in the nuts. Anyhow, I see what you're getting at and if someone has a production bottle of X-Force lying around, I'll send them a sample packet to compare the two.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
The original was crazy. I could take that stuff once, and stay up for a week. The newer version has a much shorter half life. A lot of the stim junkies were pissed about the change, but too many consumers weren't able to tolerate it.

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
The original was crazy. I could take that stuff once, and stay up for a week. The newer version has a much shorter half life. A lot of the stim junkies were pissed about the change, but too many consumers weren't able to tolerate it.
When are you guys going to release the updated version that's closer to the original?

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
When are you guys going to release the updated version that's closer to the original?
The hardcore version will actually not be released by Anabolic Xtreme, but rather StimulantX is going to be it's own line of products. Something about seeing the word "Anabolic" on a weightloss/energy product scares off potential consumers. I think the concensus was 3 different versions (potencies, if you will) of StimX, and then we're still looking into some other goodies to come from there as well. I know there's a really really cool one we started working on before I was even a rep, but production costs at the moment are too high to carry through with it.

All I can really say is sometime next year. Sales for weightloss supplements usually peak at two times: late Jan/early Feb and sometime around May (when summer and beach season are right around the corner). I've not been given any potential release dates, but if I were a gambling man, I'd put my money on these times.

2008 is gonna be a big year for AX/StimX so keep your eyes peeled. ;)

Beebs

Awards
I did enjoy the stimx samples I tried (original formula). They however, had the central effects like heart beat, shakiness... I always limited myself to one, and only really used the when driving long distances.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
stimX is amazing for the road. I take an orange cap whenever I go home from school.

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
I did enjoy the stimx samples I tried (original formula). They however, had the central effects like heart beat, shakiness... I always limited myself to one, and only really used the when driving long distances.
I got a good euphoric feeling with the origional, not so much with the new one.

Beebs

Awards
Thanks for chiming in everyone. In conclusion, if your going to sample a stimulant or drug of any type for that matter, don't take another one just because you don't feel anything after a few hours...

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, geranamine and sulbutiamine are both very "clean" feeling stimulants. You don't get that "dirty" buzz associated with caffeine and ephedrine with it, so it's a little harder to notice the "pick-me-up" effects because they are so subtle. If you're eyes are open, and you're not ready to fall asleep, trust me, it's working.

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
the only thing we changed is the caffeine amount from the Mr O samples. so if you have gotten new samples then the caffeine is alittle bit higher same for the bottles.
I can now effectively eat crow. Thanks for chiming in for us.

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
yeah i did love stimx. just sinner talking about getting ready for the beach has made me want to go workout. damnit. damn broken leg.