are you always on???

tunnelrat

tunnelrat

Awards
  • Established
since my test subject's last EPI-sode, about 3 months ago, he's been on different non-hormonal stacks: everything from rpm to activate extreme and more, in different combinations.

how often should i go completely clean? tried this already :type: .

thanks

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
never. (unless you are out of money)

tunnelrat

tunnelrat

Awards
  • Established
nuff said. thanks.

wtf happened to my reps!!! what little i had :whiner: .

oops. looks like everyone's were reset.

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
since my test subject's last EPI-sode, about 3 months ago, he's been on different non-hormonal stacks: everything from rpm to activate extreme and more, in different combinations.

how often should i go completely clean? tried this already :type: .

thanks
I did that and ended up with gyno. I'm taking a long clean break from every hormonal altering substance until next spring. I want my hormones to reach a perfectly natural equilibrium...so I can do it all over again.:twisted:

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I did that and ended up with gyno. I'm taking a long clean break from every hormonal altering substance until next spring. I want my hormones to reach a perfectly natural equilibrium...so I can do it all over again.:twisted:
Time on = time off if I am messing with anything except for creatine/NO agents.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm on the same boat and it really paid off my last go around. 15 solid lbs. (and some bloat :D ) and counting :run:

SwolE Mammoth

SwolE Mammoth

Awards
However long I am on it is how long I do PCT. Then after PCT I'll usually add another 1-3 months after that and totally clean my body out.

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
However long I am on it is how long I do post cycle therapy. Then after PCT I'll usually add another 1-3 months after that and totally clean my body out.
That seems like too much wasted time.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
I would recommend not overwhealming your body with supplements, too many people thinks more is more, ideally your supplementing your diet with substances and limiting performance supps. I would recommend doing a clease/detox once a year or possibly twice a year, toxins and waste product of normal cell function can easily build up in the body. While not neccessarily causing any problems (noticable) energy levels wane, sleep quality suffers and joints and the body in general gets more acidic leading to increased recovery time and aches. We know toxins can build up from normal everyday functions, imagine what a steady supplement regime, consistent training and high calorie diets can do to your body. Its the equivalent of a car being driven hard it can wear out faster if not properly maintained. If i were you id go off supplements do a herbal detox and then resume your supps one at a time to re evaluate which ones work well, work well together and which ones are just in the mix doing possibly very little but int he clutter how can you really tell what is doing what? THis is a great way to figure out what foods cause gas, bloating and in some cases mild food allergies that can go undetected. Get back to baseline and reevaluate.

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
never. (unless you are out of money)
right on...

Just stay on within reason; use "common" sense. U know, anti-e's year round doesn't seem like a good thing.. but there are some things that I don't see any probs with staying on year round.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
right on...

Just stay on within reason; use "common" sense. U know, anti-e's year round doesn't seem like a good thing.. but there are some things that I don't see any probs with staying on year round.
neovar + drive are two that I don't see me ever stopping taking except while i'm on a hormonal cycle. resveratrol too really, although i've stopped for a short while just so I can get some "clean" precycle blood tests

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
nuff said. thanks.

wtf happened to my reps!!! what little i had :whiner: .

oops. looks like everyone's were reset.
Just do what everyone else does, create a seperate account and rep yourself.

SwolE Mammoth

SwolE Mammoth

Awards
That seems like too much wasted time.
It's not that hard to get big without prohormones/steroids. Yeah, it takes longer to get there but I'm in no rush. I just eat a lot of clean food.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Its always good to have some clean time, only foods. I know alot of guys that train with nothing but food and they get results, may be slower but it works to some degree. Right now is the only time in the past year ive only been on one thing, actually 3 now that i think about it. Creatine, White Flood, and AlphaDrive megadosed....Im ready to cycle again with my time off but im going to wait an extra month so hopefully i get rewarded with better gains when i do cycle again (prob kick off the new year).

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
on=time off. But I go right back on after this time period. And on the down time I still try to grow through some other type of supp.

tunnelrat

tunnelrat

Awards
  • Established
lovely...

thanks fellas for the replies :goodpost: .

cissus rx, mono, fish oil, gluc/chond. and maybe a lil drive will get me through the next 6-8 weeks.

maybe this will have the same effect as a deload.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well I trained with nothing but protein powder for about 15 years (maybe a little creatine here and there). Yes it works and you get to learn more about how you body reacts.

I think there are some products that can be run extensively but yes give it a rest once in a while. Depends on what your doing that decides how much rest and how often. If your doing straight herbals like drive and similar products once a year may be sufficient. Some may not require even that. The harsher the compounds the more down time is a good rule of thumb and only common sense.

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
It's not that hard to get big without prohormones/steroids. Yeah, it takes longer to get there but I'm in no rush. I just eat a lot of clean food.
I know this. I am one of the above average sized guys at my gym. I am bigger than 85% of the guys that do take steroids. Personally I have never touched steroids. I don't feel like I have reached my peak naturally. That day is the day I start looking into PHs. Which may be another year from now. Personally I don't ever see myself pinning to get bigger. It just isn't my prerogative. No offense to people that have/do though, you guys are brave.

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
What do you mean, "wasted time"? :think:
Personally I don't think you need to cycle off of anything non hormonal for "3 months" unless you are overloading your body with stims and numerous supps for an extended period of time. I mean yeah 30 days can help sometimes...but 3 months?

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I haven't even figured out how to leave reps, and I owe some people their due reps. Lots of good posts and PM help, and I wanted to rep them, I just don't know how.

tunnelrat

tunnelrat

Awards
  • Established
I haven't even figured out how to leave reps, and I owe some people their due reps. Lots of good posts and PM help, and I wanted to rep them, I just don't know how.
middle icon below the amspace icon.

now rep me :toofunny:

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Personally I don't think you need to cycle off of anything non hormonal for "3 months" unless you are overloading your body with stims and numerous supps for an extended period of time. I mean yeah 30 days can help sometimes...but 3 months?
Oh, I got you.

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I would never go cyle after cycle. During my 4 weeks of PCT, after my Epistane cycle, I'll be using Creatine products and the like. After my PCT, my next cycle will probably consist of RPM + Drive + Jungle Warfare, with X-Fact possibly thrown in. I'll allow at least 1-3 months between cycles, depending on the cycles ran.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would never go cyle after cycle. During my 4 weeks of post cycle therapy, after my Epistane cycle, I'll be using Creatine products and the like. After my PCT, my next cycle will probably consist of RPM + Drive + Jungle Warfare, with X-Fact possibly thrown in. I'll allow at least 1-3 months between cycles, depending on the cycles ran.
Sounds good. I've got that exact stack lined up for the summer.

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Sounds good. I've got that exact stack lined up for the summer.
I'm running my first cycle in a few weeks. I'll be running Epistane alongside Anabolic Pump and some support supp's. I'll run that for 4 weeks, follow that up with 4 weeks of PCT, then probably start the cycle of Drive + RPM + Jungle Warfare + X-Factor. I'll probably run that for 4-6 weeks, I'm gonna start setting aside some money and figuring out dosages, so I know exactly how much I need to save. I do think quite deeply into things, but I feel that it's always best to be prepared.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm running my first cycle in a few weeks. I'll be running Epistane alongside Anabolic Pump and some support supp's. I'll run that for 4 weeks, follow that up with 4 weeks of post cycle therapy, then probably start the cycle of Drive + RPM + Jungle Warfare + X-Factor. I'll probably run that for 4-6 weeks, I'm gonna start setting aside some money and figuring out dosages, so I know exactly how much I need to save. I do think quite deeply into things, but I feel that it's always best to be prepared.
That sounds sick. I'm running a cutting phase this December, Drive/RPM/DCP/Leviathan Reloaded/Sesathin/Sesamin Oil/double dose Omega-3's x2 of each supp for a 6 week full dosing cycle. They're sitting in a box waiting for me to start. And I have 2xJungle Warefar/2xRPM in that box for my summer cycle (still add to get Drive/X-factor, maybe some Ecysterone).

Let me know how you like the Anabolic Pump, I've been wanting to try that for awhile. I've been reading a lot about Yellowgold, but from what I read, unless you cap or parachute it, its not going down.

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
Do people really do that?
Unfortunately I think so, which is really lame. People that i've never heard of before will be a board member for a week and have like 10 times the reps that I do. Maybe I just don't offer any good info?:think:

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
lilpsychotic, like the sig....lol. how is that anyway? Got me wondering too.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
:goodpost::goodpost::goodpost:
I would recommend not overwhealming your body with supplements, too many people thinks more is more, ideally your supplementing your diet with substances and limiting performance supps. I would recommend doing a clease/detox once a year or possibly twice a year, toxins and waste product of normal cell function can easily build up in the body. While not neccessarily causing any problems (noticable) energy levels wane, sleep quality suffers and joints and the body in general gets more acidic leading to increased recovery time and aches. We know toxins can build up from normal everyday functions, imagine what a steady supplement regime, consistent training and high calorie diets can do to your body. Its the equivalent of a car being driven hard it can wear out faster if not properly maintained. If i were you id go off supplements do a herbal detox and then resume your supps one at a time to re evaluate which ones work well, work well together and which ones are just in the mix doing possibly very little but int he clutter how can you really tell what is doing what? THis is a great way to figure out what foods cause gas, bloating and in some cases mild food allergies that can go undetected. Get back to baseline and reevaluate.
:goodpost::goodpost::goodpost:

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Let me know how you like the Anabolic Pump, I've been wanting to try that for awhile. I've been reading a lot about Yellowgold, but from what I read, unless you cap or parachute it, its not going down.
I've heard a lot of good reviews about AP. When stacked with something like Epistane and/or Dermacrine (Which I will be cycling), it's supposed to yield your results. I'm expecting that and I'm hoping that's what happens.