Epistane stack?

sportsbro21

sportsbro21

Awards
  • Established
has any one used the epistane/havvoc compound and stacked it with anything besides the standard protein, multi vitamin, bcaa?

iv read tuns of reviews, forums, and articles on it and i am very excited to try it.
i plan on running it by itself first to see how my body reacts and what kind of results i get from it alone. just curious if anyone had stacked it with anything else and what kind of results you saw.

one option iv been considering stacking it with is jungle warfare

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
has any one used the epistane/havvoc compound and stacked it with anything besides the standard protein, multi vitamin, bcaa?

iv read tuns of reviews, forums, and articles on it and i am very excited to try it.
i plan on running it by itself first to see how my body reacts and what kind of results i get from it alone. just curious if anyone had stacked it with anything else and what kind of results you saw.

epi is a steroid. jungle warfare is a test booster. generally test boosters are taken after the cycle as part of the post cycle therapy. imo you need more research before you should consider cycling a steroid/prohormone.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
:goodpost:

do the research before anything, you could end up doing more bad than good.

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established

Havoc/1,4 ad is a solid stack, but if you've never ran it solo before just do that first. You'll see solid gains of a 4 week cycle, but do your research and get EVERYTHING you need BEFORE you start.

sportsbro21

sportsbro21

Awards
  • Established
thanks guys thats why i asked,
ill just run the epi by itself, already have liver support, and pct. i will be running a serm for my pct, not taking any chances. i have an appointment to get blood work done on friday so i can keep an eye on my liver. iv done the research, i was just curious if anyone had stacked it with anything.
i just found the epi/SD log, i didnt think it was too safe to run two methylated compounds together like that? thats why i was lookin into non-methylated products.

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
thanks guys thats why i asked,
ill just run the epi by itself, already have liver support, and post cycle therapy. i will be running a serm for my post cycle therapy, not taking any chances. i have an appointment to get blood work done on friday so i can keep an eye on my liver. iv done the research, i was just curious if anyone had stacked it with anything.
i just found the epi/superdrol log, i didnt think it was too safe to run two methylated compounds together like that? thats why i was lookin into non-methylated products.
Yeah, personally I wouldn't run superdrol with anything oral. Some guys may argue otherwise, but superdrol is too toxic to stack IMO. Now I could see maybe jumpstarting a test cycle, but not any other orals. Oops wrong section.

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
Run your AI for a good time after you finish your SERM to make sure you don't run into any estrogen rebound type scenarios.

Much Love,

Neoborn

pist

Awards
Jungle Warfare has been confirmed to have a steroid in it as well... I believe it was named 6-dehydromethyltestosterone or something similar.

I firmly believe that it should not be labeled as a 'test booster' and should NOT be part of pct as it has some androgenic activity

sportsbro21

sportsbro21

Awards
  • Established
Jungle Warfare has been confirmed to have a steroid in it as well... I believe it was named 6-dehydromethyltestosterone or something similar.

I firmly believe that it should not be labeled as a 'test booster' and should NOT be part of post cycle therapy as it has some androgenic activity
sorry it is not a steroid. check out this link and it will explain it in detail
http://www.1fast400.com/z16829_review__ALRI.html

pist

Awards
sorry it is not a steroid. check out this link and it will explain it in detail
ALRI Jungle Warfare Review by badfish51581
sorry but it even lists it as 6-dehydromethyltestosterone there.

it was said by PA and confirmed by ALR that it is steroidal (as mentioned in that link).

I got my information from the thread that contained the post you linked and its results, not the Dutch story. It's available here:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/877636-post165.html

You should consider reading it in its entirety

sportsbro21

sportsbro21

Awards
  • Established
thanks nick that thread was helpful.

pist- i am sorry but their are NO "steroids" in JW, their are anabolic and androgenic compounds, and they may look similar to steroid compounds, but they are infact not steroids!

and after doing a lil research on my own and talking to the people who actually produce JW, it has been scientifically on a chemical level explained to me that JW is not a "test booster" and it is defiantly not a steroid. it makes your androgen receptors more sensitive, meaning that your hormones bind to it more effectively and more is used. if you were taking JW by itself then you would be boosting your natural test, but if you were taking a PH or AAS, then JW would be making your body use the synthetic test in your system more effectively. JW was made to be stacked with PH's and taken alongside of AAS.

pist

Awards
I don't have time to debate / argue this but that compound (their ADED) definitely IS a steroid and as such I don't think it's the best for post cycle therapy

I will believe that it was made to be taken alongside other compounds, that has nothing to do with what I've been saying...

the formulation will free up more free test with divanillyl-tetrahydrofuran and possibly some of the other ingredients, I'm specifically talking about the ADED

GL with your cycle. was only saying this to warn people who want to remain natural that it IS a steroid. also you that it's probably not your best option for post cycle therapy

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
I believe Pist is right. The debate was in PA's favor when discussing the conversion of ADED into a steroid hormone. There is a difference between steroids with anti-estrogen properties and steroidal anti-estrogens. Masteron proprionate is a steroid that acts as an anti-estrogen as well, but I wouldn't include it in or use it as a PCT foundation. ATD is a steroidal anti-estrogen and although some have figured out weird schemes to make it work, I would still not use it as or with PCT.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

Epi/havoc are garbage...look into something else!!!!!!

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
wow wasn't expecting you to say that. Why do you say they are garbage? Have you tried them before? I'd genuinely like to know as I've rarely seen a bad report on Epistane.....Havoc well lots of lovers and haters on that one.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
wow wasn't expecting you to say that. Why do you say they are garbage? Have you tried them before? I'd genuinely like to know as I've rarely seen a bad report on Epistane.....Havoc well lots of lovers and haters on that one.
Tried Epi....thought it was overhyped sh*t!!.........simply put!

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
Tried Epi....thought it was overhyped sh*t!!.........simply put!
Fair enough. Im gyno prone hence why it has my interest. Perhaps i'll take a further look into the supp your on at the moment. can't remember name. Methoxy E or something from SSR?

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Fair enough. Im gyno prone hence why it has my interest. Perhaps i'll take a further look into the supp your on at the moment. can't remember name. Methoxy E or something from SSR?
It seems to do a great job...matthew76 had bloodwork done before and after and his total test rose like 200 points........try that with superdrol!!!! ............the methyl extreme seems to drastically improve test....not supress it!....

lionelxxl

Awards
recommendations

Hi TD, what are some of the DS/PHs you highly recommend?

From your posts, you don't seem to think too highly of epi and bold if i remember correctly.