Dave
Awards
  • Established
BSN and Palo Alto Labs

TEAM UP!

Atro-Phex/Reset AD Stack

[size=+2]Click Here:: Atro-Phex/Reset AD Stack By: BSN[/size]
[size=+2]
PLUS each order gets a FREE BSN "Train Like a FREAK" Tshirt and FREE samples of BSN products!!!
[/size]

BSN is based out of South Florida, not too far from where I grew up. The owners of PAL and I are good friends with a few of the Sales guys at BSN. We all figured ... WHY NOT? .. I know there is a lot of interest on this product on the web... stacked with RESET AD and you should be out of control!

If you havent heard of Atro-phex, its BSN's Thermogenic powerhouse.

From their website:
DAY 1: Your first serving of ATRO-PHEX™ produces instant gratification. Your mood becomes intensely more positive. You are propelled by the most immense mental energy, fortitude and productivity that you have ever experienced.

WEEK 1: Extreme thermogenesis sets in. Cuts begin to appear. You are losing subcutaneous fat and water.

WEEK 3: The mood-lifting effects continue. You are more creative…driven…self-assured. Hunger subsides. You squeeze out more water, and burn out more fat. Your metabolism takes off.

WEEKS 4 AND BEYOND: Even relaxed the muscle separation is obvious. Head to toe, your anatomy is more defined, cut, and striated than ever before. Your confidence is unbreakable. This time it feels so awesome…and permanent.

Serving Size: 1 cap
Atro-Phex-Extreme Multi-Action Rapid and Sustained Release Energy and Weight Management Technology = 569mg Prop Blend
Green Tea, Tuber Fleece Flower, Loranthus Parasiticus, Caffiene, Carum Carvi l Caraway Plant (source of Carveol), Swertia Chirata (source of Magiferin), Razberi-k (Rasberry Ketones), N-Acetyl-Tyrosine-Ethyl-Ester Monohydrate, Sulbutiamine, Vinburine, Vinpocetine, Vincamine, Isopimpinellin 10%, Isoquercitrn, D-Myo-Inositol-1-4, 5-Triphospahte Hexsodium, Cinnulin PF, 7-Keto, DICANA

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
The same T worn by Ronnie "YEAH BUDDY!" Coleman.

GET ON THIS!!!

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I want the shirt...

and wtf, it says its not in stock?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We have a collection of those "Train like a Freak" shirts and hoodies....they look badass, for sure.

Good quality, too.

I am surprised you got them to throw one in for FREE...that alone is worth it.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Whoa, this is a trippy thread. Very nice! Strangely, I think BSN is getting more from your endorsment, than PAL is from theirs.

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
We have a collection of those "Train like a Freak" shirts and hoodies....they look badass, for sure.

Good quality, too.

I am surprised you got them to throw one in for FREE...that alone is worth it.
We know those guys decently well.. so we asked if they would throw some nice shirts in... PAL ownership is always cheap when it comes to shirts..LOL Actually I think brad is working on getting some pal shirts done.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We know those guys decently well.. so we asked if they would throw some nice shirts in... PAL ownership is always cheap when it comes to shirts..LOL Actually I think brad is working on getting some pal shirts done.
lemme get some!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
its so tempting, but i've been waiting to try leviathan reloaded. but I am running low on reset. hmmmm

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
its so tempting, but i've been waiting to try leviathan reloaded. but I am running low on reset. hmmmm
they are both quality products.. in jan/feb we will most likely do a reset/reloaded stack as well.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
Ill see what I can work out..we dont have any.. but i can probably get you one.
haha..i want a shirt, last one i got was paravol and it was maaaaaaaaaaassssssssssiiiive.

just pal design...black t...do it

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
Yeah, that was what I was planning on trying, now I am not sure...

What a conundrum...

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
haha..i want a shirt, last one i got was paravol and it was maaaaaaaaaaassssssssssiiiive.

just pal design...black t...do it
I heard if you wash it in Aspire it gets even BIGGER!!!

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Seems like quite a deal. I've also been a big fan of BSN products and I've always wanted to try Atro-Phex. I have yet to try any PAL products, but I've heard nothing but great reviews and definitely do plan on giving them a shot.