Natural test-boost stack, help needed.

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.17%

Natural test-boost stack, help needed.

I was looking into natural testosterone boosters and came across Animal Stak 2 and USN 17 Testo Methox.
    I'm gonna stack these together with Animal Pak and USN ZMA, how would this work? Overkill?

I'm btw 18 years old, 5'8 tall and weigh 185 pounds, training serious for about a year.
    Considering my age and that these are NATURAL testosterone boosters, without active steroids of any sort, I guess it would be OK to use them without fking up my natural t-levels?

Any help is appreciated, but please leave out the comments about my age and that I can grow alot with a perfected diet without the use of any t-boosters. My diet is already good with about 250g prot, 100g healthy fats and 4k cals every day.

Sorry for not sharing links to the products (obviously need 20 or more post to be able to link to other sites.
    But I guess most of you know what I'm talking about.

Thanks in advance

2. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.49%

being 18 i wouldnt bother with test boosters...wait till your about 30yrs
  3. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.02%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Stay away from test booster's your test levels already high enough. That being said, most 18 year olds won't listen. But the products that you have mentioned are complete crap. I wouldn't buy them. ZMA you can take your body needs minerals.
    •   

4. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.17%

Nah I'm listening, I did last time aswell when I was about to buy designer steroids
    But higher t-levels without the use of AAS etc. and without sideeffects is awesome.
    Im convinced that the Animal Stak and Animal Pak stacked together will be great. Already using the USN ZMA and the Animal Pak.
  5. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.02%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Prpl1 View Post
    Nah I'm listening, I did last time aswell when I was about to buy designer steroids
    But higher t-levels without the use of anabolic steroids etc. and without sideeffects is awesome.
    Im convinced that the Animal Stak and Animal Pak stacked together will be great. Already using the USN ZMA and the Animal Pak.
    Go to a doctor and get you test levels checked. Natural Test boosters may not even raise your T level because they are already high. And if they do the, increase will be unoticed, A slight test increase does not equal bigger muscles or increased strength.
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.6%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

You are 18 Stay away from these things until you are much older.Your natural test should still be pretty high.
  7. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.93%

What they said!

You just don't need a natural test booster. Your dollars will be better spent on more food or other staple supplements like creatine monohydrate, BCAAs, and whey.

If you had a brand new car and I offered to sell you new tires, you wouldn't actually buy the new tires, would you? They won't make the car drive any better, so you'd be better off spending that money on gas. And maybe a wash.
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.89%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by EctoPower View Post
    If you had a brand new car and I offered to sell you new tires, you wouldn't actually buy the new tires, would you? They won't make the car drive any better, so you'd be better off spending that money on gas. And maybe a wash.
    i always buy new tires after i buy a car. i like the toyo proxies. but a test booster is a waste of time for you, and the animal products are a bunch of underdosed things thrown together, with great advertising to get you to buy em. the zma is fine and dandy, or check out ZMK, but the other things are really a waste of time for you now.
  9. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.93%

Quote Originally Posted by Necroticism View Post
    i always buy new tires after i buy a car. i like the toyo proxies. but a test booster is a waste of time for you, and the animal products are a bunch of underdosed things thrown together, with great advertising to get you to buy em. the zma is fine and dandy, or check out ZMK, but the other things are really a waste of time for you now.

OK, OK. PERFORMANCE tires not-withstanding!

Dude, you just blew my whole analogy! damn...

Let's say I wanted to sell you the exact same tires you already had on the brand new car... Oh, forget it.
  10. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.17%

Okok im convinced!! Not gonna buy new tires then!
    Already using BCAA's, and CEE, and ZMA...and Animal Pak so I guess im covered until im 30 years old?

ZMK you say? megadosed/improved version of ZMA i can tell from googling it, to bad for me that the only webshop that ships to norway doesnt sell it - or maybe it goes by another name than ZMK??
  11. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.89%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by EctoPower View Post

OK, OK. PERFORMANCE tires not-withstanding!

Dude, you just blew my whole analogy! damn...

Let's say I wanted to sell you the exact same tires you already had on the brand new car... Oh, forget it.
    haha, we all understood the analogy, i just like to prove everything i can possibly prove wrong, wrong.

but to OP, this is the zmk i speak of. http://www.millenniumsport.net/zmk/zmk.html

Similar Forum Threads

1. Rate my natural test boosting stack bro's
    By fightnews in forum Supplements
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-19-2014, 10:23 AM
  2. Help me improve this test boosting stack
    By Type O Hero in forum Supplements
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 12-22-2012, 11:12 PM
  3. Natural Test Boosting stack advice/changes welcome
    By tnsquid in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 0