Need Help from the experts

vika808

vika808

Awards
  • Established
ok so i saved up about $220 to buy some supplements here is what i want to take but i dotn have enough what would you buy??? wanna lose some weight and lean out while gaining some lean muscle, posted below i just need some help bad
and very soon please

Drive
RPM (need it alot espically since i workout at 5:00am)
IGF-2
Lipotrophin-PM
Leviathan Reloaded
DCP
Xtend
Rest-Ad (really need it)
Orange TRIad
Poseidon
Muscle Milk Pudding (looks pretty good wanna try it)

BorixTheBlade

BorixTheBlade

Awards
Definitely use the Leviathan Reloaded and DCP, I'm not a fan of Orange Triad, I'd try NOW Adam. Drive and RPM are both solid supplements. Drop the Muscle Milk Pudding, I thought it was sick. Looks like you've got a pretty solid idea of what you need though. Nice job.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
If your planning on a bulk
Drive RPM IGF-2
Also replace orange triad with NOW ADAM vitimins. Much cheaper.

On a cut
Lipo,DCP Xtend RPM

vika808

vika808

Awards
  • Established
no im not plannin on bulkin i wanna cut but still get lean gains

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
Leviathan Reloaded, Drive ,IGF-2, NOW ADAM vitimins and some X-tend

Should be good enough for a cut while gaining mass stack. You dont need the RPM techincally now because of the leviathan. It has enough stims to kick start your workouts in the morning.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Xtend
Drive
RPM
DCP
Leviathan Reloaded
Bulk Leucine

vika808

vika808

Awards
  • Established
Bulk Leucine where can i find that on here?

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
go to nutraplanet and search up Leucine.

Add it to your x-tend.

get 100g of leucine to add to x-tend. add more if you want.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
if you get a 400g of x-tend try to add 100g of leucine.

If you get the 1kg of x-tend try to add 500g of leucine. Im not too sure if the 500g would compromise the taste of x-tend though. Maybe buying 2 100g bulk bottles would be better.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I add 5g to 4 scoops of Xtend and then use another 5g for post-WO.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
4 scoops has about 7g of Leucine in it from the xtend. Add another 5g thats a total of 12 grams of leucine. In that case

90 servings of xtend in a large container.
2 scoops per serving
90/4 = 22.5 servings of leucine
each serving = 5g
so adding a 100g bulk Leucine and mixing it to the large x-tend would be the same thing?

Saves me the trouble of adding everything each time when I can just dump it in there and mix it around to begin with.

vika808

vika808

Awards
  • Established
so you just mix the 2 together? in a bottle of water how much is 5gs? is the scopper 5g?

vika808

vika808

Awards
  • Established
4 scoops has about 7g of Leucine in it from the xtend. Add another 5g thats a total of 12 grams of leucine. In that case

2 scoops per serving
each serving = 5g
so adding a 100g bulk Leucine and mixing it to the large x-tend would be the same thing?

Saves me the trouble of adding everything each time when I can just dump it in there and mix it around to begin with.
i like seems like you will save alot more time

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

2 scoops per serving
each serving = 5g

That's a possibility, but I vary my usage on supplements depending on how I m feeling. Some days, I use mainly Leucine in protein powder and other days, I add 10g instead of 5g. I don't mind playing mad scientist everytime I train plus there isn't enough room in the Xtend jugs to add another 100g or 500g of powder.

vika808

vika808

Awards
  • Established
thats true to but i could just buy 2 100g bottles and throw one into the xtend and then keep another to add in to my protien

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yup you could mix it right in. but rodja makes a good point. 100g in my opinion isnt THAT much bulk powder though. Most containers dont fill the powder to the top.

you do make a good point about adding in Leucine on different occasions.
The Xtend is literally filled to the brim.

vika808

vika808

Awards
  • Established
what if i just mix into another container like from the store?

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
The Xtend is literally filled to the brim.
ah gotcha.

In that case then you can use x-tend for maybe a week or so worth of servings and dump in the Leucine. the total leucine needed for the 1000g of xtend is 112g. Take a week of it and dump in the bulk. Saves time. :head:

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
what if i just mix into another container like from the store?
you could do that too. just make sure you mix the powder in and stir it around a LOT. but then agian i doubt the concentration of Leucine would blend in perfectly when doing so. You might have some powders taking in more Leucine than others.

vika808

vika808

Awards
  • Established
Drive (110 caps)
RPM (110 capsules)
Leviathan Reloaded (90 caps)
DCP (180 caps)
Xtend (1016 grams)
2 bottles of leucine (100g)
Reset-Ad
vitamins/ Glucosamine
= right about 200 bucks nice looking foward to it maybe the following month after i will throw in some IGF-2 or xfactor or something

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
nice. I wouldnt take leviathan and RPM at the same time if I were you. Too much stims. Leviathan is fine. Im taking Drive as a solo with X-Factor you'll get a nice recomp effect on Drive anyway. Leviathan and Drive would work well or RPM and Drive. For a better fat burning stack though, Leviathan and Drive. Get 2 bottles of each. 1 bottle of X-tend (large) and 100g of Leucine. It should cover 200 bucks and should give you better results.

Having too many supplements in at once isnt all that great. You cant tell what benefits are from which supplement. Maybe throw in a bottle of reset AD to help adren fatigue.

ahs4n

ahs4n

Awards
Bro, I feel like your trying to get a quick fix with all the supplements. Personally, I would just use hard work and a good diet than go overboard.

Seriously, it doubt your cutting will be helped that much. Now if you spent 200 bucks on a cycle...that would be a different story, too, but that would be inadvisable either.

ctrivedi

Awards
you could do that too. just make sure you mix the powder in and stir it around a LOT. but then agian i doubt the concentration of Leucine would blend in perfectly when doing so. You might have some powders taking in more Leucine than others.
I use a whisk to blend cissus, l-glutamine, cee, and ribose together -- works very well -- it's just important to grind down any large chunks before you combine them -- oh, and don't use a power whisk (that'll get it everywhere) - a hand whisk in a large bowl should be effective in blending in your leucine. good luck