Any DRIVE doubters out there?!?!?!?

milkmuscles

Awards
WHOA! :lol:

Okay, just to let you guys know.. I was not put up to this by anything or anyone from the company that makes DRIVE. However, I will let you in on something I found quite fascinating. I have been running the DRIVE+RPM stack for several weeks now with great results, and today I finally received a payoff from my hard work and the help of these two great supplements.. no no, not the increase in bench press or in squats or deads, but someone actually came up to me in the gym locker room (rather inappropriately) and asked me if I was doing a cycle! I couldn't believe my ears! It was great reassurance that these products have delivered just what they said they would! I give DRIVE a 10/10 for effectiveness, I hope someone sees this and decides to give it a shot! It's definitely worth it!

Thanks AN! :dance:

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
haha. Im up 8 pounds on my X-Factor and Drive cycle. sick stuff. AN should hook me up with an unlimited supply of Drive and RPM and life would be good from then on. :thumbsup:

I was 202 two days ago. Went up another pound. wohooo.

milkmuscles

Awards
haha. Im up 8 pounds on my X-Factor and Drive cycle. sick stuff. AN should hook me up with an unlimited supply of Drive and RPM and life would be good from then on.

I was 202 two days ago. Went up another pound. wohooo.

This stuff truly is AWESOME. and YES!!! I would do practically ANYTHING for some DRIVE and RPM kickbacks!!!! :lol:

But thats not the reason for this post, its just to show the world and hear from the real world users of this product just how great it really is!!!

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
This stuff truly is AWESOME. and YES!!! I would do practically ANYTHING for some DRIVE and RPM kickbacks!!!! :lol:

But thats not the reason for this post, its just to show the world and hear from the real world users of this product just how great it really is!!!
I got sponsored on an X-Factor and Drive log so Im loving the stuff. Didnt cost me anything to go up on the 8 pounds. which is awesome.

I noticed this type of effect after playing around with the dosages.

6 caps has a recomp effect. I noticed this from the beginning starting drive. My abs started to show through my fat.

4 caps has the benefits such as enhanced mood and libido boost. It lacks the benefits of 6 caps however in my opinion.

9 caps has a heavier recomp effect than 6 but not that much.

Ill be doing more testing on this because dirk was nice enough to send another 40 day supply of drive to me (2 bottles. making a total of 4 drive bottles. :head: )

Jayzen

Jayzen

Awards
Hopefully my Drive gets here sometime mid week :food: I was planning on taking it at 4 caps per day (slight under-dose) but after reading Cellardude's post, i think ill try out my RPM sample and if its as good as everyone says, I'll order a bottle of RPM and another bottle of Drive and run it at 6 caps.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Applied-Nutriceuticals seems like an awsome company!!!!!!!!!!:clap2:...I will be trying IGF-2 soon.....

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I can only confirm the potency of RPM and Drive. I have just completed a several-week long Drive/RPM/IGF-2/Lipotrophin-PM/NeoVar stack. Excellent lean mass preservation, significant body recomposition, quality body-weight gain. AN was gracious to provide some IGF-2 to make this happen. Drive was 6 per day after a loading phase of 8 per day. RPM was 4 to 5 per day. Sometimes more. IGF-2 was 12 per day. My next stack will be Drive/IGF-2/DCP/Lipotrophin-PM/Shred-XS Hardcore and optional low-dose RPM (just two caps per day to get some Methylxanthines/caffeine). I will run this stack for three months. I am really looking forward to this stack. Especially during the winter/holiday season. For the records, AN will again be providing some IGF-2 to support my stack. Many thanks in advance, AN, for your generosity.

mjfit06

Awards
i have only had a chance to try rpm will be trying drive very soon . as far as the rpm i love it. ive goten a over stim efect but that only happend twice mabey something i eat that day or what not. cant wait to try drive

ctrivedi

Awards
I have been running the DRIVE+RPM stack for several weeks now with great results, and today I finally received a payoff from my hard work and the help of these two great supplements.. no no, not the increase in bench press or in squats or deads, but someone actually came up to me in the gym locker room (rather inappropriately) and asked me if I was doing a cycle!

That's funny -- that's how people usually trash talk me at the gym (behind my back of course :lol: ) - sure, it has nothing to do with all the hours I put into it... oh and maybe some x-factor!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thanks! drive is a great supplement the whole way around. Leaves you feeling good, helps with getting leaner, helps with adding more lean mass, gives you morning wood. What more can you ask for?

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
RPM is great, but DRIVE gives me the green runs.
Are you just taking RPM and Drive? Does this happen all the time or sometimes? Does the problem remain even after you reduce your Drive dosage?

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Are you just taking RPM and Drive? Does this happen all the time or sometimes? Does the problem remain even after you reduce your Drive dosage?

Yes I am talking about RPM and DRIVE. I tried the beta version of DRIVE and went down to 3 caps a day and still had the same problem. RPM never gave me any problems though.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
T-Bone,

What other forskolin containing products have you used? Similar runs?

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I had the runs when I upped the dose to 8. When I went back down to 6 the problem was greatly diminished. I could probably handle a 1 week preload of 8 easily enough.

Yah no doubt here, drive does basically what it says it does. I thing the different benefits vary from person to person. Like some report more endurance gain than I got, but I think my recomp was very pronounced, more than most. Muscle hardness seems to be a common denominator.

I have 3 bottles but I am thinking of getting more. I love the stuff.

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Glad everyone is so happy with it!!

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
Was there ever any doubt it would not kick some seriouse ass????!!!!
honestly, I did doubt the effectiveness at first. I heard about it but I never tried it. I said to myself how much could this stuff actually help/do?:rofl:

silly me

75Show

75Show

Awards
This thread is making me seriously think about making a order of Drive/RPM very shortly... I got a extra bottle of JW laying around. Think that would work well with these two?

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
This thread is making me seriously think about making a order of Drive/RPM very shortly... I got a extra bottle of JW laying around. Think that would work well with these two?
they would probably make some sick gains. Go for it.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
niiiiiice, im running JW/Drive and RPM (when i need an extra boost) in feb...cant wait!

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
niiiiiice, im running JW/Drive and RPM (when i need an extra boost) in feb...cant wait!
seems like a pretty ideal stack to me.

Im still trying to figure out my next stack.

Im pondering about the MassFX Hyperdrol X2 and Retain 2 stack. I normally would leave out retain but it seems my cortisol levels have gotten a bit out of hand. Ever since X-Factor and Drive Im all about the gains lol. I think it would make a pretty neat stack.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
seems like a pretty ideal stack to me.

Im still trying to figure out my next stack.

Im pondering about the MassFX Hyperdrol X2 and Retain 2 stack. I normally would leave out retain but it seems my cortisol levels have gotten a bit out of hand. Ever since X-Factor and Drive Im all about the gains lol. I think it would make a pretty neat stack.
yeah a pretty pricey stack too, especially if u run it for 8 weeks

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
yeah a pretty pricey stack too, especially if u run it for 8 weeks
im still doubting it though. 8 weeks is a long cycle and would cost 200+ dollars. As a college student no way would the gains come close to what I have to shell out.

It's like pulling teeth. Im looking into an Active Xtreme run maybe. Something cheap that works. 50 bucks for a bottle of MassFX is WAY out of my league. If you though drive was expensive think agian. :lol:

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
the alri stack.. JW, BAM, and Pro-Anabol is like 90 bucks at the planet.. I believe that will be my next stack :)

75Show

75Show

Awards
Hey, cellular how did the x-factor drive stack work for you? I more interested in x-factor as to use that or JW.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
Hey, cellular how did the x-factor drive stack work for you? I more interested in x-factor as to use that or JW.
8 pounds +10-15 pounds in deadlifts and squats (from 305x1 to 315x2)

Bench max went up to 225. Orignal max was like 205.

Added about 1/4th of an inch to my stubborn arms.(Ive been plateau'ed for like 2 months before X-Factor and Drive.)

Results are solid. They are for me at least. Just gotta go hardcore on the diet. :lol:

Also Im not done with my cycle. Today is day 42. I have 8 days left.

75Show

75Show

Awards
Very nice, sounds tempting... I got a question but Ill pm you as not to hi-jack this thread too much lol

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Then I am pretty sure you have your culprit. Forskolin = the poos for some people....
most can adjust to it pretty easily by gradually ramping up.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
Then I am pretty sure you have your culprit. Forskolin = the poos for some people....
agreed.

I had the runs when I first started Drive. Ramping up slowly helped quite a bit.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Agree. As he had the same problem when he reduced to 3 caps a day, it might help if he split the 3 caps into two doses. Cumulatively, the effect would be the same. Once his system gets used to Drive (Forskolin) he should up his dose.

It always amazes me how different people react differently to the same compounds. Very interesting!

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
Agree. As he had the same problem when he reduced to 3 caps a day, it might help if he split the 3 caps into two doses. Cumulatively, the effect would be the same. Once his system gets used to Drive (Forskolin) he should up his dose.

It always amazes me how different people react differently to the same compounds. Very interesting!
I guess it would be the same with things like alcohol. Certian people naturally have high tolerance to alcohol while some alcoholics drink it often build higher tolerance. Im pretty sure 1st time drinkers with the same amount of vodka in a set condition where everyone drinks the same ammount at the same time, certian people would feel it faster. But agian like you said strategic by breaking the dosages of Drive and splitting the 3 caps down by two doses a day, your less likely to get the same feel. I would assume it works both ways for benefits and sides?

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
... But agian like you said strategic by breaking the dosages of Drive and splitting the 3 caps down by two doses a day, your less likely to get the same feel. I would assume it works both ways for benefits and sides?...
Hi Cellar!
I guess everyone has some type of tolerance threshold for different compounds. Once that threshold is breached, "sides" emerge. Splitting the three caps per day into two or three different daily doses may "force" Forskolin to remain within the threshold, such that no negative reaction is triggered. While the visible per-dose impact of Drive at three capsules once per day would be different from a 3 x 1 dosage, the cumulative effects of both protocols would be intact. I doubt, though, that Forskolin would show a corresponding cumulative negative impact, if the split doses (of three caps/day in total) are spaced out nicely.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
Hi Cellar!
I guess everyone has some type of tolerance threshold for different compounds. Once that threshold is breached, "sides" emerge. Splitting the three caps per day into two or three different daily doses may "force" Forskolin to remain within the threshold, such that no negative reaction is triggered. While the visible per-dose impact of Drive at three capsules once per day would be different from a 3 x 1 dosage, the cumulative effects of both protocols would be intact. I doubt, though, that Forskolin would show a corresponding cumulative negative impact, if the split doses (of three caps/day in total) are spaced out nicely.
I agree and disagree to some extent. Back when I first started Drive I dosed 3 caps at around 9 AM in the morning and about 3 PM in the afternoon. Now keep in mind that this is when the stomach problems occured for me. It wasnt to the extent of GI discomfort but more along the lines of gas. I remember specifically because I take my Drive dosages right after class at 3 PM and take the train home (which is about a 40 minute ride) Now on the walk home I seems to always had to pass gas. Farting, need to run to the bathroom. It wasnt unplesant just inconvient. Now because I tend to sleep late (12) I wake up sort of late as well. My dosages and timing have never changed but the negative sides have reduced if not completely vanished. Sure I do experience gas from time to time but thats all. Drive just takes some time to get used to. I too have experienced green poop before. Ive gone as high as 9 caps of Drive without problems after ramping the dosages. 3 in the morning 4 pre workout and 2 post workout. The dosages of the 4 and 2 were relatively close (within 2 - 2 1/2 hours time frame) With that said I did not recall any troubles of any kind with Drive at that point. My guess is that forskolin in Drive just needs time to get used to. As tolerance builds the GI problems vanish.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I agree and disagree to some extent. Back when I first started Drive I dosed 3 caps at around 9 AM in the morning and about 3 PM in the afternoon. Now keep in mind that this is when the stomach problems occured for me. It wasnt to the extent of GI discomfort but more along the lines of gas. I remember specifically because I take my Drive dosages right after class at 3 PM and take the train home (which is about a 40 minute ride) Now on the walk home I seems to always had to pass gas. Farting, need to run to the bathroom. It wasnt unplesant just inconvient. Now because I tend to sleep late (12) I wake up sort of late as well. My dosages and timing have never changed but the negative sides have reduced if not completely vanished. Sure I do experience gas from time to time but thats all. Drive just takes some time to get used to. I too have experienced green poop before. Ive gone as high as 9 caps of Drive without problems after ramping the dosages. 3 in the morning 4 pre workout and 2 post workout. The dosages of the 4 and 2 were relatively close (within 2 - 2 1/2 hours time frame) With that said I did not recall any troubles of any kind with Drive at that point. My guess is that forskolin in Drive just needs time to get used to. As tolerance builds the GI problems vanish.
I find nothing to contradict in your comments here, Cellar! As far as I can see, we are saying the same thing from different perspectives. Drive along :D

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
I find nothing to contradict in your comments here, Cellar! As far as I can see, we are saying the same thing from different perspectives. Drive along :D
haha woops. Sorry strat. Im im a hurry to get along to class :x

I guess i must have misread something you said. Reguardless Drive is some good stuff.

What will I do when I run out of my two bottles :rant:

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
dazilla

dazilla

Awards
  • Established
I really like the stack but i had to throw up twice off...

I didn't have a problem with Drive alone but with RPM, i dont know if its too much or what...

I haven't tried RPM alone

I kinda have mental thing going on with pretty blue pills... I want to take but i can't...

Just ordered my second bottle and only a couple pills has been taken..

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established

I didn't have a problem with Drive alone but with RPM, i dont know if its too much or what...

I kinda have mental thing going on with pretty blue pills... I want to take but i can't...

hmn maybe the icariin content is making this happen. What are your dosages like. You can always try 3 caps split into 2-3 dosages and ramp up. After a week take it up to 4-5 and then maybe after 2 weeks 6. See how this works for you. Try RPM alone to see if we can isolate the problem. Maybe the RPM causes these reactions. Try a low dose or RPM then your standard dose and see how it goes from there.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established

Dosages and timing?

dazilla

dazilla

Awards
  • Established
It was the second time this happened...

first time was 1 rpm and 2 drive... NO FOOD ON STOMACH
Second time same dosage .. but with food on stomach... protein shake and oatmeal...

My normal timing is

3 drive in morning ... sometime i would split and put 1 rpm and 2 drives...

3 and 3 ... one hour before workout... never had a problem with the evening dose

Sometime i do feel a little uneasy on the stomach

strife

Awards
Hey folks,

I starting reading these boards to determine what kind of supplementation I might add to my routine to see some added benefits to my workouts. I eventually went with the Drive + RPM stack. I take 4 Drive a day (2+2) plus 4 RPM on workout days and I've found that to be my sweet spot. Although I am tempted to try going back to 6 Drive a day as I only did that for the first week to load.

While I haven't really felt the general well-being effects, my lifts have been increasing every week and my recovery time is much faster. I'm into my 3rd week on the stack and already most of my compound lifts have seen 15-20% increases whereas prior to the stack, I hadn't been seeing much progress. My body also appears more lean then it did 3 weeks ago.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It was the second time this happened...

first time was 1 rpm and 2 drive... NO FOOD ON STOMACH
Second time same dosage .. but with food on stomach... protein shake and oatmeal...

My normal timing is

3 drive in morning ... sometime i would split and put 1 rpm and 2 drives...

3 and 3 ... one hour before workout... never had a problem with the evening dose

Sometime i do feel a little uneasy on the stomach
Really odd. Does caffeine in general bother you much? btw hows it going dazilla?

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
This aspect, even though it may sound psychological, also has physiological implications. The gastrointestinal tract (GIT) has many functions. One important one is its function as a sensory organ. The GIT basically rejects any ingested food or substance we do not like or whose taste we find objectionable. The GIT does this to protect the body. When this rejection occurs, we complete the process by either vomiting, experiencing diarrhea, or a combination of these.

Just another perspective to view the issue.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey folks,

I starting reading these boards to determine what kind of supplementation I might add to my routine to see some added benefits to my workouts. I eventually went with the Drive + RPM stack. I take 4 Drive a day (2+2) plus 4 RPM on workout days and I've found that to be my sweet spot. Although I am tempted to try going back to 6 Drive a day as I only did that for the first week to load.

While I haven't really felt the general well-being effects, my lifts have been increasing every week and my recovery time is much faster. I'm into my 3rd week on the stack and already most of my compound lifts have seen 15-20% increases whereas prior to the stack, I hadn't been seeing much progress. My body also appears more lean then it did 3 weeks ago.
I think you are seeing phenomenal results already. Keep it up!

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
I have taken both Drive and RPM with food and still felt the effects kick in. It just takes a little longer.