Another stack advice ?

Jay Madden

Jay Madden

Awards
Hey guys,

I'm needing a new stack. Please give me advice with these goals in mind:

I'm 33, 250 with about 25% bodyfat. I'm going on a cut and want to add some muscle as well, basic recomp; pretty much like everyone here. I'm looking to spend about $100 a month on top of the staples (protein, good fats, etc.). I want to stay away from prohormones if possible. My diet is going to be pretty clean with only the occasional cheat meal about twice a week.

With these goals in mind, which of the new stacks is going to meet these goals? I was looking into the new Ultimate NHA stack, but any other suggestions are welcome. Looking for the most bang for my buck.

Thanks in advance.

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Drive + RPM = best stack ever
And maybe throw some DCP in there to further potentiate fat-loss. That'd be sick

Jay Madden

Jay Madden

Awards
Thanks for the quick response! I was also looking into the DCP/Leviathan Reloaded stack. I am excited by all the new products out there, but need help shuffling through all of them. Supplements have come a LONG way since I first started.

MESSPLAY

MESSPLAY

Awards
  • Established
DRIVE + DCP + Leviathan Reloaded

Throw some RPM in there if you want an extra kickstart to your workouts.

Jay Madden

Jay Madden

Awards
Thanks. This is why I come to this forum. I get good advice from people who have been there, unlike bb.com which is just a bunch of kids that throw advice out, but have never put the blood, sweat and tears into a real workout. I bet 90% of them have never even puked due to a hard squat workout.

Keep them coming!

Jay Madden

Jay Madden

Awards
Even with RPM thrown in the mix, that stack would only be $120. I think I can do without a restaurant meal or two to offset the extra $20.

Jay Madden

Jay Madden

Awards
Damn, I'm reading up on Leviathan Reloading/DCP/Drive stacks and I think I'm about sold on it. I wish nutraplanet.com would do a triple stack with these 3. Although, I can buy LR/DCP and then just throw in the Drive. Sounds like a real winner for body recomp.

Jay Madden

Jay Madden

Awards
Currently out of stock at nutraplanet.com on the DCP. Sigh...

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
email them and see when they'll get it back in stock if you haven't yet

Jay Madden

Jay Madden

Awards
Boards seem slow as hell for responses tonight. I guess some people have lives. :)

Jay Madden

Jay Madden

Awards
I think what I am going to do is a DCP/Leviathan Reloaded/Drive combo. I may add bulk X-Factor if I can figure out how to overlap the products in the stack so that the stack lasts about 50-60 days without spending more than $250. DCP/LR/Drive would be about $240 if I bought enough of each to last ~45-50 days.

Any suggestions on how I might lay this out differently to take advantage of these supplements without spending an arm and a leg? I know overlapping some supplements makes more sense and can save some cash. Any input is appreciated.

Jay

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Let us know how ya like the Leviathan Reloaded man. Drive is a really really well formulated supplement and should stack really good with Lev/DCP.