Are there any known interactions between Arachidonic Acid,Yellow Gold,Cissus 50 %

1. Are there any known interactions between Arachidonic Acid,Yellow Gold,Cissus 50 %

Arachidonic Acid, Yellow Gold, Cissus 50 %,Scivi-Dianelen -4 , Sesamin and Plcar,alcar and choline?

This is an upcoming cutting stack.
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness

2. Quote Originally Posted by smeton_yea View Post
    Arachidonic Acid, Yellow Gold, Cissus 50 %,Scivi-Dianelen -4 , Sesamin and Plcar,alcar and choline?

This is an upcoming cutting stack.
    Yes. Sesamin I beleive is not recommended with AA. That cissus 50% I ain't sure, so it is a risk. SuperCissus was ok for me, so I'd use the SC.

3. I read somewhere AA and cissus don't mix.. on bb!
    •   

4. Quote Originally Posted by AdelV View Post
    I read somewhere AA and cissus don't mix.. on bb!
    You can read everything there. Haha.

5. It makes sense that AA is a pro inlfamatory and Cissus is an anti-inflammatory and posssibly not the best combo. Still not sure though; basic logic says so
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness

6. The anti inflammatory of a 50% extract, is not as strong as lower %extracts I believe, since the ketosterones that are isolated are more for muscle growth, than joint, tendon health. May want to ask over in molecular's forum on their opinion. Also do a search, as this topic has come up quite a bit.

7. Quote Originally Posted by verner View Post
    The anti inflammatory of a 50% extract, is not as strong as lower %extracts I believe, since the ketosterones that are isolated are more for muscle growth, than joint, tendon health. May want to ask over in molecular's forum on their opinion. Also do a search, as this topic has come up quite a bit.
    Actually I thought the 50 % is stronger than the lower extracts. Is this correct Verner? are you sure you have your facts correct sir

I dotn mean to be harsh My analyzing just equates higher exacts ro equal higher anti-inflammatory, specifically.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-01-2014, 08:37 PM
  2. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-28-2006, 08:07 AM
  3. are there any interferaces with mohn?
    By John Smeton in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-11-2004, 12:27 AM
  4. Replies: 18
    Last Post: 03-25-2004, 05:37 AM
  5. are there any women on this board?
    By hamper19 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-18-2003, 12:09 PM