help plz

jan1991

jan1991

Banned
Awards
is cycle support the same as liver protector. i'll be taking epistane 10/20/30/40

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Yeah.. it is... do you know what else it does?

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
then you probably shouldn't be messing with your hormones.. which is what epi does in case you didn't know.

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
you really don't need to be messing with it bro.. Trust me.. Ur 16 right? Steroids right now is a bad idea.. What I'd do in the meantime is:

Get ur diet straight - plenty of protein, carbs, fats

Get ur training down

If you desire to supplement with something go with Creatine & Whey Protein (a must)

jan1991

jan1991

Banned
Awards
thanks bro, its just that i see everyone all buff and stuff. im a junior in high school and i have college scouts watching me for lacross and football and i thought looking a little bigger might help get thoose scholarship.

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
most guys ur age really understimate the importance of a solid diet.. get that all straight and figured out first.. it's just as (if not more) important as your training.. Also, when and if you do decide to supplement go here: http://www.nutraplanet.com

Get some whey, some creatine monohydrate, and maybe a pre-workout something (examples: blast or swell by nimbus nutrition)

Anyway.. Good luck... and stay away from any exogenous hormones :)

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
thanks bro, its just that i see everyone all buff and stuff. im a junior in high school and i have college scouts watching me for lacross and football and i thought looking a little bigger might help get thoose scholarship.
1.) If your a junior in high school, Epi is not for you. It will stunt your growth, and could cause you a host of other problems if used incorrectly.

2.) Your avitar makes me want to slit my own throat, please change it.

BorixTheBlade

BorixTheBlade

Awards
Dude, I know you have your heart set on getting "big n buff", but you need to stay away from this stuff. I was tempted with real gear when I was in high school and I know a lot of guys who used it. The ones I still know were lucky and didn't have too many adverse effects. But those were real roids, not designer steroids like Epi. DO NOT TAKE THIS. Please, get your diet straight, train like a freak, and i guarantee at 16 you will make insane gains. If you still decided after a few years to take Epi at like 18ish, do some research, because it is evident you have done hardly any. If it's worth it to you, go for it, but at 16, your only a couple of years into puberty, leave your hormones alone. Thread closed.