USP Labs Anabolic Pump
USP Labs P-Slin

does Yellow Gold almost the same thing?

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
i believe that
yellow gold is one ingredience in AP. It is missing something.Does it work the same way as AP, yes. Probably on a different level though and not as effective.

P-slin is a stronger extract of AP. It's used for pre-workout purposes for the pumps but im sure you can use it just like AP if you have the $. Personally I think AP is just right. Ive tried it and loved it.

The_Reverend

The_Reverend

Awards
  • Established
Many of the non responders of AP claim that P-slin works very well for them. I'm one of them. 1 P-slin and 75g of WMS makes for one wicked workout.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
AP has a T 1/2 of 4-6; P-Slin is shorter. YG is similar, but not the same thing. I am not sure in YG has the same effect on GLUT-4 as AP and P-Slin.

Highlanda01602

Awards
  • Established
In addition to a previous post, AP contains USPLabs Symmetry, where YG does not. Essentially, that has been the big debate between using either AP or the bulk YG.

P-Slinm, in comparison to AP, appears to contain more of the ingredient "Tannis Complex", which could possibly be what users are responding to. On the bottles of AP, the ingredients list a proprietary blend of 750mg... second on that list is the Tannis Complex, leading me to assume there is somewhere around 200mg or so (purely guessing). P-Slin on the other hand is 500mg of the Tannis Complex. I believe this is the main glucose management ingredient, as the 500mg P-Slin has a recommendation of 80-120 CHO while the ~200mg AP has a recommendation of 40-80 CHO... numbers are ball park figures of course.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
YG = singular ingredient, modulates GLUT4 and PPAR gamma 2 in the same fashion as AP.

AP = YG with both Tannins and Symmetry (4 specially extracted ketones of Cissus) for added anabolism.

P-Slin = cousin to AP's Tannins complex, extracted more potently.

whitedevil74

whitedevil74

Awards
  • Established
Many of the non responders of AP claim that P-slin works very well for them. I'm one of them. 1 P-slin and 75g of WMS makes for one wicked workout.
How do you know that it is not the 75 grams of WMS that is giving you the killer workout?

I am considering purchasing Pslin, but I am curious if the users who are claiming such good gains were loading carbs pre-workout before using Pslin. Otherwise how can the user discern which substance to attribute the gains?

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
How do you know that it is not the 75 grams of WMS that is giving you the killer workout?

I am considering purchasing Pslin, but I am curious if the users who are claiming such good gains were loading carbs pre-workout before using Pslin. Otherwise how can the user discern which substance to attribute the gains?
Very true. I would diligently search through the logs to see a dropping, or lack of gaining, of adipose tissue. If this is concurrent with the 'pump', strength, endurance, etc., then it is more than likely not simply carb-loading. As I, at least, am predisposed to adipose storage when eating high amounts of carbohydrates. Best method is to inquire on the logs which are currently up and will be up in the future. Good luck.

RoidRageX10

RoidRageX10

Awards
  • Established
Oh alright. Thanks for clearing that up

The_Reverend

The_Reverend

Awards
  • Established

I've been using WMS for about a year. I just recently started using p-slin. There is a notibable difference.

Bwill

Awards
I don't get the pump that many state they get with P-Slin or AP. I do, however, lean out significantly while eating many more carbohydrates then I would be able to consume without using P-Slin or AP. P-Slin is rapidly becoming my favorite supplement.

Very simple.

For 10 days or so consume 75 grams of Carbohydrates pre workout without Pslin and after the 10th day include Pslin.

I don't get the pump that many state they get with P-Slin or AP. I do, however, lean out significantly while eating many more carbohydrates then I would be able to consume without using P-Slin or AP. P-Slin is rapidly becoming my favorite supplement.
just out of curiousity, How long have you been using the supplements and what is your age?

pushinweightw

Awards
  • Established
For me AP worked best. This is due to me being unable to train with just about anything in my stomach. Due to this I really cant take in the large amount of carbs preworkout, because of this I never really got the most out of pslin. Like I stated though AP is a great product.

Bwill

Awards
just out of curiousity, How long have you been using the supplements and what is your age?
I'm on my second P-Slin bottle, about half way through, so I would say about 6 weeks so far. I also have a bottle of AP, but since most of my carbohydrate meals are consumed in the first half of the day I use P-slin every morning and AP if my later meals are to contain carbohydrates. I'm 29 yrs old.

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
I thought I had read on a thread a LONG time ago on this that with P-slin you had to do a much larger intake of carbs than with the AP....