Drive
Rpm
Liportrophin PM
Leviathan Reloaded
DCP
Xtend
Reset-AD
Orange TRIad
also think about adding IGF-2 from AN but not sure yet, looking for something that will give me some good lean muscle gains anyone got any suggestions

thanks guys for all the help

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i'd think that you have enough there to start with :) Its really better to not add too many new things at once as if you either have really good results or some kind of negative reaction its harder to guess what caused it. That stack should get you some nice lean muscle gains with fat loss, a solid recomp stack the whole way around

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Will you be taking all of them on a dailt basis?

IGF-2 is a good product, but save yourself $15 dollars and get POWERFULL. I've been on it for a year now and my TEST panels are the best they have ever been!

The NHA stack that I would recommend...
-Anabolic Pump / DRIVE / POWERFULL
Plus these...
-Xtend / Bulk Creatine Gluconate / POSEIDON

vika808

vika808

Awards
  • Established
so leave out the IGF-2 then . maybe i will just get some creatine or something you know jsut to get a little more muscle gain and stuff

vika808

vika808

Awards
  • Established
Will you be taking all of them on a dailt basis?

IGF-2 is a good product, but save yourself $15 dollars and get POWERFULL. I've been on it for a year now and my TEST panels are the best they have ever been!

The NHA stack that I would recommend...
-Anabolic Pump / DRIVE / POWERFULL
Plus these...
-Xtend / Bulk Creatine Gluconate / POSEIDON
ya u must have if you been on it for a year but i dont plan on that and i heard mix reviews from that product so im not sure

ahs4n

ahs4n

Awards
I would personally go with IGF-2. It is a very underrated product. Other than the BCAA's, I would go into a cut/recomp with IGF-2 above all those products you have listed.

My strength gains were phenomenal with the product, and I lost 14 lbs while on my log.

vika808

vika808

Awards
  • Established
I would personally go with IGF-2. It is a very underrated product. Other than the BCAA's, I would go into a cut/recomp with IGF-2 above all those products you have listed.

My strength gains were phenomenal with the product, and I lost 14 lbs while on my log.
what kind of diet would be great fo rthat kind of stack kinda new to the whole diet thing there

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established

Yeah, for a product that you have to pop 9 a day... it's under-rated...

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Toss in some AP, P-Slin, supercarb and synthesis too and I wouldn't worry about the diet thing there. Once you get to like $200-300 in supplements the diet thing doesn't matter that much anymore :thumbsup:

ahs4n

ahs4n

Awards
Yeah, for a product that you have to pop 9 a day... it's under-rated...
The amount of pills that you ingest is how you rate your products?

Its underrated because its a highly effective product that works without any side effects. Is it hard to pop 3 pills in the morning, 3 before your workout, and 3 before sleeping?

You might want to get your diet in hand before you start taking your stack man.

I was going with a 40 protein/ 30 carb/ 30 fat ratio while on my cut with my IGF-2. Highly effective! On my next cut, I'm going to try the anabolic diet. 60 percent fats and 40 percent protein basically. Then you carb load on the weekends.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Toss in some AP, P-Slin, supercarb and synthesis too and I wouldn't worry about the diet thing there. Once you get to like $200-300 in supplements the diet thing doesn't matter that much anymore :thumbsup:
"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to B5150 again."

If there was a sarcastic comedy award for mods, you'd win.