jan1991

Banned
Awards
sum 1 can help

sum 1 can help me. it would be greatly appriciated

BorixTheBlade

BorixTheBlade

Awards
Do a search for Epistane. If you don't know what post cycle therapy and cycle support products you need, you are NOWHERE near ready.

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
like they said, search. u need a much better understanding of this compound before you can consider running this or any other prohormone.

jan1991

jan1991

Banned
Awards
i geatly appriciate the help. thanks. ohh and the video did you guys like it, no its not a virus, i wanted to copy and paste a link to a supplement site and i forgot that a copied and pasted that video to show to a friend earlier and that how it ended up on the forums.

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
i geatly appriciate the help. thanks. ohh and the video did you guys like it, no its not a virus, i wanted to copy and paste a link to a supplement site and i forgot that a copied and pasted that video to show to a friend earlier and that how it ended up on the forums.
u posted it not once but twice u idiot. piss off.

jan1991

jan1991

Banned
Awards
i dont read wat i write i just type it and then post, no proof reading

jan1991

jan1991

Banned
Awards
lol john i know ur smart can u help me nobody's has made it clear to me, im going to take epistane and i want to take cycle support and cortison and post cycle support and as well as a liver protector . is that all that ill need.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
lol john i know ur smart can u help me nobody's has made it clear to me, im going to take epistane and i want to take cycle support and cortison and post cycle support and as well as a liver protector . is that all that ill need.
bro im sorry but im not comfortable giving advice about ph/ps to someone whos 16...
I suggest, and have already suggested you to take some protein, creatine, fish oil and eat tons. Train hard, get rest, sleep and eat some more. I dont think you are going to get alot of help from anyone here regarding steroids, designers or prohormones due to the fact your so young. If you insist on taking them against our better judgement i suggest you do what the boys have been saying to do the whole time, and thats use the search function. Because I refuse to help a 16 year old with these types of products, sorry.

best of luck man,
john

jan1991

jan1991

Banned
Awards
ok ill do research and ill keep log so if any thing goes wrong i can look back to see what happend
thanks for the help john,greatly appriciated

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
ok ill do research and ill keep log so if any thing goes wrong i can look back to see what happend
bro, like you said, john is smart, so why not listen to the real message he and everyone else is trying to tell you: your clearly to your to be taking steroids. taking steroids while under 21 is bad/dangerous enough, but 16 is just ridiculous. your hormones are in there prime and your body is still developing and undergoing changes. cycling at your age is a great way to mess your self up for in the long run. now is no the time to be playing with your hormones. these guys know there stuff and trying to help you. i would listen to them. give it some time and see what you can do naturally first.

Dr Packenwood

Dr Packenwood

Awards
  • Established
Yes. Keep a log, so when your nuts fall off you can look back and figure this out how? A log does you no good if you don't know what you are doing in the first place.

:type:

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
some guys want to be ladies when they get to their 30`s...