Creatine?!

GtWrestler

GtWrestler

Awards
Is Creatine actually a worth while sup?

Currently i am only taking whey protein pre workout, fast twitch during and a protein/weight gainer after work out, thinking about throwing creatine in there..

If this is a good idea what would be the best creatine to get? is 100%creatine all going to be the same thing with different brand names?

Also what results/gains should be expeded if any?

The G Train

The G Train

Awards
  • Established
there's a little creatine in fast twitch under krealkalyn i believe, not enough to make much of a difference.

I really liked Size-On though i used it strictly post workout. The second best results i had were with AST's micronized creatine/ green magnitude - about equal.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
get plain bulk creatine monohydrate, its like $20 or less for 1000grams and will last you a loooonnng time. Did i mention it is effective and cheap?

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nutraplanet's bulk Creatine Monohydrate + Primaforce's Beta-alanine, FTW!

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Creatine is a steroid.
yea I hared about that. It was a steroid in the 60's. That's where the cycleing idea came from with todays creatine. Think about it....think about it (In all honesty my HS football coach told me that when he seen me pull some outta me locker)

To the OP yes creatine is great why dont you try useing the search button as im sure there are about 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 mentions about useing creatine in some way or another, son.

mindgame

mindgame

Awards
  • Established
lol a steroid yea right....ok....why does you body naturally make it then? and no you dont have to cycle off it if you dont want to

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
lol a steroid yea right....ok....why does you body naturally make it then? and no you dont have to cycle off it if you dont want to
your body naturally makes testosterone.

GtWrestler

GtWrestler

Awards
Wow thats alot of feedback really quick. Badass thanks everyone ill order some now. Is loading necissary when i first start taking it?

Scubs

Awards
creatine

Ha! You youngsters need to do some research. Creatine is a natural compound that your body produces on its own (about 1 gram per day). It does not shrink nuts! Its basically in all meats you consume!! Its not a steroid!!

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ha! You youngsters need to do some research. Creatine is a natural compound that your body produces on its own (about 1 gram per day). It does not shrink nuts! Its basically in all meats you consume!! Its not a steroid!!
wow. its called sarcasm...guess you didnt get the memo.

datBtrue

datBtrue

Awards
  • Established
Good to know.

WILL DA BEAST

WILL DA BEAST

Awards
  • Established
been cycling creatine for about a year...no nut shrinkage here buddy-row give a lotta gas for me tho :dump:

i've had good gains w/ nutrex research vitargo cgl tho. it has 10g creatine w/ 60g vitargo; a high molecular wt. carb. it's about $35 bucks a tub that'll last about a month.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Scubs finally someone who understands. These guys all think creatine is a steroid. :trout:

Scubs their messin with ya man.

GT-10g/creatine mono a day. Take it 45 or so min before a workout or directly after your workout. I've done it both ways didn't make a bit of difference. Also I mix mine with juice so the simple sugars can work their magic.