deserusan says AM.COM FORUM is full of idiots????

Status
Not open for further replies.
nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
I was having a discussion about the crap aplodan is with a padawan of this guy and appeared with this statement:

" I'll also be the first to say most of the "gurus" on Anabolic Minds are ****ing idiots. That board is absolutely disgusting and a sess pool for teenagers getting hard-ons at the thought of getting free supplements. It has potential but that fact that it is so censored that real gurus like Patrick Arnold can't post over there just proves it's worthless when it comes to REAL scientific explanation."

who the hell is this guy to say a barbarie like that?
this forum is a lot better that bb.com and this guy must be espouse.
the link:
aplodan question - Page 2 - Bodybuilding.com Forums

machine528

machine528

Awards
  • Established
I would rather amputate my left arm with a rusty saw than visit bb.com. In my opinion this board is wonderful.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
he a rep...seems to be a good guy and knowledgable...all iKnow...i dont visit there often, dont care to....he can think/say whatever the hell he wants and it doesnt effect me in the least

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
Eh.. everyone is entitled to an opinion

If you don't like a board, it is simple, just don't visit

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
hmmmm......he does have a point.
i'm not a teenager but i do have a hard-on for free supplements.
and i kinda miss the PA controversies.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
" I'll also be the first to say most of the "gurus" on Anabolic Minds are ****ing idiots.
No, he isn't the first. Not even close :)

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I have a hard-on....wait...what is this thread about?

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Dan's actually a really nice, and intelligent guy, we talked a bit at the O, I think he was phrased out of context... there was something to initiate what he said, I'm sure of it. And Nunes seems to be switch hitting for both AM and Bb.com, he's always posting up DRAMA... ....

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm here for free hard on supplements! Wait, that is what this thread is about, right?

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Lol, a BB.com member comments on the level of discourse here? There are smart people in both places; they just have so much more edick swinging and nonsensical arguments.

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
hey nunes.
have you seen the shows general hospital or days of our lives?
you might enjoy them. lol.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dan's actually a really nice, and intelligent guy, we talked a bit at the O, I think he was phrased out of context... there was something to initiate what he said, I'm sure of it.
He must be one of those 'outspoken' guys. Huh?

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was having a discussion about the crap aplodan is with a padawan of this guy and appeared with this statement:

" I'll also be the first to say most of the "gurus" on Anabolic Minds are ****ing idiots. That board is absolutely disgusting and a sess pool for teenagers getting hard-ons at the thought of getting free supplements. It has potential but that fact that it is so censored that real gurus like Patrick Arnold can't post over there just proves it's worthless when it comes to REAL scientific explanation."

who the hell is this guy to say a barbarie like that?
this forum is a lot better that bb.com and this guy must be espouse.
the link:
aplodan question - Page 2 - Bodybuilding.com Forums

Who cares?. Really?. I mean, come on now!. Does this sh*t keep you up at night?. Besides, I have more important things to worry about like geting more stiffys, and free supplements!

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
who cares what he or anyother bb.com guy says

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Lol, now that I think about it we pry slam BB.com more often than we think.

MESSPLAY

MESSPLAY

Awards
  • Established
Hey I'm here for the free aspire 36... where to gentlemen?

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
I'm just here to look at pistonpump's avatars ... whos patrick arnold?

Al Shades

Al Shades

Awards
What happened to PA, I thought he still makes threads here.

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm just here to look at pistonpump's avatars ... whos patrick arnold?
hell ya dude.. I came here to learn about... what I could "fit" into after lookin at his avatars myself... LMFAO :rofl: :cheers:

Dancebot 2000

Dancebot 2000

Awards
  • Established
Everyone has their opinion and their going to favour the board they hang out on. I hate BB.com, it's too whiney for me. And AM is great for what I like. The "gurus" on here are better informed than any other website I've found except Mind and muscle, and people are friendly and the reps are supportive of other company's lines. I would say if there is one problem here, it's that people are a little to positive to get an honest opinion, but I'll take that over constant bickering. Plus it's got a lot of diversity with non mainstrem supplements.

My point is relax. You'll never convince someone who nuthugs BB that AM doesn't suck, and quite frankly, that doesn't make AM any worse. In fact it keeps people who don't like this enviroment away, so thank god for BB.com.

DB2000

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
Dan's actually a really nice, and intelligent guy, we talked a bit at the O, I think he was phrased out of context... there was something to initiate what he said, I'm sure of it. And Nunes seems to be switch hitting for both AM and Bb.com, he's always posting up DRAMA... ....
yeah boy that`s right you can read the thread also, I post a thread where a lot of guys here say aplodan is crap and he made the statement.
he can say all that he wants but he can`t say that everybody is a idiot just because people don`t like that s*** aplodan.
As for you I had a feeling he was your friend,very intelligent inded .
do you want to proceed with our last talk in bb.com (yeah you were there also)

FX01

Awards
Thanks again for clearing that up RA.
I do have to say that B.B. isn't my favorite site,
even at my ole age.:lol:

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
yeah boy that`s right you can read the thread also, I post a thread where a lot of guys here say aplodan is crap and he made the statement.
he can say all that he wants but he can`t say that everybody is a idiot just because people don`t like that s*** aplodan.
As for you I had a feeling he was your friend...
he didnt call everybody idiots... you're just not educated enough to understand a thing called context and interpretation... In all reality.. it had nothing to do with Aplodan.. nor you... I'm done with you.. (for the millionth time..)

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thanks again for clearing that up RA.
I do have to say that B.B. isn't my favorite site,
even at my ole age.:lol:
I'm not trying to clear it up, I just don't want Dan lookin like the D-bag cuz of Nunes' post. As I said, he's a great guy and while I may not like bb.com, I enjoy HIS company, he's very bright and, like me, outspoken. Things happen, there's no need to post it like it's a parade notice in a small town. LOL

Skircus7

Skircus7

constant recomp
Awards
  • Established
I think that both forums provide a lot of great information. I also think that it's childish to talk bad about another forum (either BB.com or AM.com)....come on....are we in high school? Is one forum where "the cool kids are?"

To be honest, there are guys at BB.com that annoy me and there are guys here that annoy me....does that mean that I get so mad at them that I leave the forum forever? no...I just don't worry about them and soak up as much info as I can from the guys that actually know what they are talking about.

You are really limiting yourself if you stick to one forum or another. There's plenty to learn at both places :)

:cheers:

he didnt call everybody idiots... you're just not educated enough to understand a thing called context and interpretation... In all reality.. it had nothing to do with Aplodan.. nor you... I'm done with you.. (for the millionth time..)
He calls people at bb.com sheep and if you disagree with him then you are called an idiot.

He is pretentious and weird, but who really cares.

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
who really cares anyway?

just like the saying goes "opinions are like a*sholes, everyone got one"

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I think that both forums provide a lot of great information. I also think that it's childish to talk bad about another forum (either BB.com or AM.com)....come on....are we in high school? I one forum where "the cool kids are?"

To be honest, there are guys at BB.com that annoy me and there are guys here that annoy me....does that mean that I get so mad at them that I leave the forum forever? no...I just don't worry about them and soak up as much info as I can from the guys that actually know what they are talking about.

You are really limiting yourself if you stick to one forum or another. There's plenty to learn at both places :)

nice man, well put. I frequent every major forum and most of the little guys.. I think that's definitely the way to go, although I do have favorites.

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
Have you read the thread?????
context and interpretation????
well , sorry boys after all deserusan was a little bit of reason, not all are idiots but one or two is probably true...

Frequency

Frequency

Awards
  • Established
He calls people at bb.com sheep and if you disagree with him then you are called an idiot.

Oh yeah i have delt with him at the m&f forums and that comment is spot on. Especially if you show distaste for gaspari supps. Because of him i will never buy a gaspari supp and, if i find that he is associated with any other company, i will not use their products either. That guy is pompous ass.

themandaloria

Awards
I do not like their forum at all. And it seems like there are so many more teens there (i'm 16 btw)

I have much more help and it's much friendlier at AN. I asked a question in a thread there. About 30 responses, 1 person helped me with my question. WAY too much post whoring and worthless stuff.

simpledude

Awards
Have you read the thread?????
context and interpretation????
well , sorry boys after all deserusan was a little bit of reason, not all are idiots but one or two is probably true...
I read the whole thread and des disproved all your claims and backed it up with 9-10 studies and you just are whining

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established

hmm, well I can't say I post enough around him on bb, but I deal with him on other forums and in real life a lot, I like him, never had any probs with him. Oh.. and most of them are sheep lol, whatever PA says goes with them.. how can you not see that?
edit: btw J, shoot me a PM on my other site, let's chat a bit man

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established

yeah that`s true.
I put DES post here because I dont know the guy and for me that statement was a real nazi stile post or you agree or you are debunked , he made that really .
Can anybody tell me who this guy is?
he dont like am because here he have no power, is a bb.com psedo good and you must agree with him, as he told me in is last post STFU DESERUSAN , take aplodan to be the next Mr O

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
I read the whole thread and des disproved all your claims and backed it up with 9-10 studies and you just are whining
I asked for studies that prove MT claims about aplodan (83% activation of dormant muscle fibers, etc ,etc- read the studies see if you find them ),I never said aplodan don`t work , aplodan work`s, after all is a creatine derivative but nothing more than that...
the guy words can`t be erased even if he proves what he says , he called everybody here an idiot just because i posted a thread were some of the good posters of am said aplodan is a crap I didn`t told him that AM was better than bb , he must respect people that tried the product opinions .
unfortunately studies dont make muscles grow...
Glad to see everybody is in this thread.

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
I think that both forums provide a lot of great information. I also think that it's childish to talk bad about another forum (either BB.com or AM.com)....come on....are we in high school? Is one forum where "the cool kids are?"

:goodpost: completely agree

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I asked for studies that prove MT claims about aplodan (83% activation of dormant muscle fibers, etc ,etc- read the studies see if you find them ),I never said aplodan don`t work , aplodan work`s, after all is a creatine derivative but nothing more than that...
the guy words can`t be erased even if he proves what he says , he called everybody here an idiot just because i posted a thread were some of the good posters of am said aplodan is a crap I didn`t told him that AM was better than bb , he must respect people that tried the product opinions .
unfortunately studies dont make muscles grow...
Glad to see everybody is in this thread.
dude.. you made this thread to make him look like a douche because you got a NEG train ran on you for opening that big ass mouth of yours that RARELY makes any sense whatsoever... you're just mad because you're always getting yourself into crap you can't get out of... Stop posting dude, just chill, read for awhile.. pick up some info, then start posting again. Not trying to be a c*ck about this, just seriously man, I've seen your posts all over, and they all need to be deleted... honestly.

MESSPLAY

MESSPLAY

Awards
  • Established
if you looked at his sources have of them were in italian which I'm pretty sure he can't speak or comprehend...

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Who cares. Stop bringing this childish BS here. I could care less what someone else thinks about this board or the "level of discussion". Now please, I have to go back and protect people who can't handle the truth. :rolleyes:

You got more posts over there than here anyway so that tells you something. Take your personal issues somewhere else.

Status
Not open for further replies.