I've found the BEST tasting protein yet!!!

01yz426

01yz426

Awards
VPX's Zero Carb Protein-Graham Cracker...

It doesn't smell any different from anything else, but I gave it a quick taste with my finger and I was amazed... So I dipped my finger again and smiled big, this stuff rocks... I've only tried it in 10oz of water, I think next time I'll only use 8oz to make it a tad bit thicker... Then in Non-Fat Milk...:clap2:

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
I thought nectar was the undisputed king?

A

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I gotta say for price and taste the Vitamin SHoppe brand is really good, surprisingly. It was $24 for 5lbs and tastes nice, at least the chocolate does. Just alittle info.

SMOKEPALADIN

SMOKEPALADIN

Awards
  • Established
Chocolate Peanut Butter is amazing.
I agree this is the best tasting protein out there!!
Good profile too, I also prefer blends because you can use them any time of the day with moderate release timing.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I agree this is the best tasting protein out there!!
Good profile too, I also prefer blends because you can use them any time of the day with moderate release timing.
how are the other Ultra peptide flavors?

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
Chocolate Peanut Butter gets my vote. I love reese's.

C

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
4everfit Fruitblast mango or apple, are the two best fruit isolates i've EVER tasted, annabolic innovations isolate in mango was also amazing....i miss it :(

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Protein should not be fruit flavoured!!

ON chocolate baby!
I got to agree with you there. I have had nectars, lemonades, grapes and other fruity flavored proteins samples and it is just wrong :rofl:

ON chocolate was my favorite until prices went through the rood and now I eat as much solid food protein as I can through tuna, eggs and meat.

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
I got to agree with you there. I have had nectars, lemonades, grapes and other fruity flavored proteins samples and it is just wrong :rofl:
One exception. Watermelon flavored Replenish by DS. Mucho delicious.

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I don't know about you guys, but I think Ergopharm's Orange Cream and Blueberry GF-Pro are pretty tasty for fruit flavored protein.

SMOKEPALADIN

SMOKEPALADIN

Awards
  • Established
how are the other Ultra peptide flavors?
I have only tried the Choc PnBtr so far, but I just ordered 5 more jugs 3-Choc Pnbtr 1-Strawberry and 1 Bananna Crm

When they get here I'll let ya know!

Gator Alum 03

Gator Alum 03

Awards
  • Established
I love BSN's Syntha 6 Cookies and Cream. It's my favorite hands down.

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
VPX Protein tastes like ass.

Ultra Peptide:Chocolate & Peanut Butter and Chocolate are the best IMO

ralph4u2c

ralph4u2c

Awards
  • Established

ON chocolate was my favorite until prices went through the rood and now I eat as much solid food protein as I can through tuna, eggs and meat.
agree with you there 5150... i'm the same way. i still drink shakes but i buy/use them in moderation.

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
wow, this thread is a pretty good sales pitch for trying ultra peptide's chocolate & peanut butter.

guess it'll be in my next order.

srx600

srx600

Awards
  • Established
vpx

I heard the VPX protein is great but........damn it is expensive! That's probably why not to many people buy it. Cytosport Whey is the best tasting and the best priced in my opinion. $14 something at GNC for 2.2lbs (42 servings?) Cheaper then ON and tastes and mixes much better.

penn21

penn21

Awards
IsoPure Protein is pretty damn good too. It has 50g per serving and its all natural "no milk products in it". A lot of people complain about protein shakes because it upsets there stomachs. There Dutch Chocolate is pretty tasty.

B1ggie

B1ggie

Awards
Ooooohhhh Yyeeeaaaahh!!!

I don't know about you guys, but I think Ergopharm's Orange Cream and Blueberry GF-Pro are pretty tasty for fruit flavored protein.
Try the pineapple mango, HEAVEN.
I thought they discontinued the blueberry?

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

I agree here!

TheMouth

TheMouth

Awards
  • Established
you try the other flavors of IsoPure? I was probably gonna pick this up at a local shop next. THanks for the recommendation
Never had a problem with any of their flavors really. And I have a hard time making it lump up like a majority of other Protein powders.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Never had a problem with any of their flavors really. And I have a hard time making it lump up like a majority of other Protein powders.
which flavors have you tried? Im seeing alot of reviews saying the flavor sucks but i guess id have to find out for myself.

TheMouth

TheMouth

Awards
  • Established
which flavors have you tried? Im seeing alot of reviews saying the flavor sucks but i guess id have to find out for myself.
Might suck compared to a powder thats full of lactose and sugar.

But we're talking about a 0 carb 0 lactose protein powder that has 50gs of quality protein.

How "good" does it really have to taste?

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
well i saw the 50g of protien thing but that is with two scoops. It was clever of them to put that on the label but seriously how many protiens are out there that can hit 45-50g of protien with two scoops?.........a lot.

TheMouth

TheMouth

Awards
  • Established
well i saw the 50g of protien thing but that is with two scoops. It was clever of them to put that on the label but seriously how many protiens are out there that can hit 45-50g of protien with two scoops?.........a lot.
You have to look up the process rate. Depending on the type of protein and etc some powders are wasted.

I've tried quite a few different proteins and have been most happy with Iso Pure.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I third the GF Orange Creamsicle flavour... it rocks. Don't get the raspberry lemonade IMO, big let down. I think I'm going to try the Ultrapeptide Chocolate Peanutbutter this time. I got the ON Chocolate Casein and it's quite good, but Choc PB sounds like a winner :) Anybody tried Dymatize flavours? I got a Berry and Cafe Mocha here, but I can still switch them if they've got better flavours.

TheMouth

TheMouth

Awards
  • Established
I third the GF Orange Creamsicle flavour... it rocks. Don't get the raspberry lemonade IMO, big let down. I think I'm going to try the Ultrapeptide Chocolate Peanutbutter this time. I got the ON Chocolate Casein and it's quite good, but Choc PB sounds like a winner :) Anybody tried Dymatize flavours? I got a Berry and Cafe Mocha here, but I can still switch them if they've got better flavours.
The Orange is pretty much the only one of that brand I cared for.