current stack: RPM/leviathan/incarnate

Marcinator

Marcinator

Awards
I'm currently on week 3 of my cutting cycle.... I take RPM in the early morning, workout, then take my first does of leviathan late morning and again mid-afternoon. (I'm spacing the RPM and leviathan apart as much as I can). I'm also taking Incarnate.

I've noticed good results - an inch and a half off my waist in 3 weeks, strength gains, muscle firmness, and feeling great.

As I approach my second month though, I am probably going to cut the Incarnate and add a new supp to the mix.

Anybody have any suggestions? I was thinking of adding either DCP or Drive.....would either of these stack well with RPM/leviathan? Any reason to NOT stack one of these???

any help much appreciated!

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
I like either....DCP and Drive are both very solid...If I could afford it Id go with both....

I will be using Drive/DCP/leviathan reloaded for my after xmas pre cuba cut!

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
aye... incarnate is beta alanine... it only gets better the longer you take it!!!

at the minimum, i suggest you still take BA, just buy bulk at the minimum.

why not drop the RPM, but sub it in for DRIVE, then you are only getting stims from LEviathan, but still getting the benefits of RPM and then some??

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thats definitely a reasonable substitution :) for body recomp purposes drive works better than rpm also.

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
I would hate to see you drop Incarnate when its only just getting started....

I like Dave's suggestion Drive/Leviathan/Incarnate. If you need more preworkout stim, just buy bulk caffeine....sooo cheap.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

I like Dave's suggestion Drive/Leviathan/Incarnate. If you need more preworkout stim, just buy bulk caffeine....sooo cheap.
x2. For me BA only starts to kick in the 2nd month!

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Coffee is easy :)

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
jk warbird, you must take those Palo Alto supplements to get arms like that huh =)

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
jk warbird, you must take those Palo Alto supplements to get arms like that huh =)
Yeah, they were 13 then i took aspire and they increased to 16 in 2 days :eek:

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No, it's not. A lot of work goes into good coffee. I bet you won't figure out WTF I'm talking about, lol!
Columbians do it cheap ;) I think I know what you mean, but for caffeine content alone "chock full o nuts" does the trick as well as a home roasted kona. I've had a burr grinder at home for a good 8-10 years ;)

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Columbians do it cheap ;) I think I know what you mean, but for caffeine content alone "chock full o nuts" does the trick as well as a home roasted kona. I've had a burr grinder at home for a good 8-10 years ;)
See my profile. :D