adding White flood to my stack ?

myketest1

Awards
do you guys think i should take white flood i'm already taking RPM , Drive and jungle warfare would you guys suggest i take white flood too ? cause i'm always hearing you guys mention it and if so would i need some kind of post cycle with this ? i'm always thinking about taking a dieutric cause i retain alot of water for some reason

Jayzen

Jayzen

Awards
I'd say No, if you're already taking RPM you don't need to take white flood, they're both Pre-workout supps and taking both at the same time would probably be excessive. I switch back and forth between RPM and White Flood to avoid building up a tolerance. And are you asking if you need post cycle with White Flood? its just a Pre-workout energy / Nitric Oxide supp, so no you don't need any post cycle for it. Here's the label info

Amount Per Serving % DV*
Calories 0
Calories From Fat 0
Potassium(as Gluconate) 36mg 1%
Folate(as Folic Acid) 250mcg 63%
Selenium(as Selenium Amino Acid Chelate) 100mcg 143%

ENO Flood Complex™ 3000mg †
Arginine AKG (2200 Mg), Ornithine AKG (800mg)

FlooDurance™ 2400mg †
Beta Alanine (1700 Mg), L-Tyrosine (700 Mg)

Energy & Antioxidant Flood Complex 3825mg †
Inosine, Gamma-Aminobutyric Acid (GABA), Glucuronolactone, Natural Caffeine, Potassium Gluconate, Cocoa Bean (Extracted For 99% Theobromine), Vanadyl Sulfate, Evodia Rutaecarpa (95% Evodiamine Extract), L-Norvaline, Sugar Cane (Extracted For 60% Octacosanol), Coenzyme Q10, Vinpocetine, Alpha-Carotene, Zeaxanthin, Crytoxanthin, Lutein, Folic Acid, Selenium, Huperzia Seratta (Extracted For 99% Huperzine A)

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
id say no. I just took my first dose of white flood today and i def. felt a stim effect of some sort...with RPM in there too, It would be too much imho.

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
No need for a PCT for white flood.. read up on the ingredients. I would be hesitant to use it in conjunction with other stims like RPM, pick one or the other, or spread your dosages out. But both are best suited pre-workout I guess, so yeah, as everyone else is saying, pick one or the other. White flood does give some good workouts though. :)

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
after white floodn it today and going thru a bottle of RPM in the past id have to say white flood > rpm. BUT, this was only my first dose, my first dose of rpm was great too so ill have to see if the white flood begins to wear off as i go thru the tub (pray not).

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 1
brandlife Anabolics 27
Anabolics 8
Porky101 Bulking 10
Anabolics 4