capping supps

jdrannin1

Awards
does anyone have any experience capping supps? if so, can you give me suggestions or pointers when capping a pill with lets say....5-6 different ingredients?

what's the best method to ensure you get the correct amount of actives in the pill? do you mix all your ingredients into a container and then pour into pills? or do you measure out ingredients one by one and then cap them?

normally i just chase my supps with water but i'm sick of that now. i want to start capping.

how is easy or difficult is this?

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
I have one of those cap 'em quick machines and used to use it a lot back when ph/ps's were available in bulk before the first ban. I would pretty much do it like you said and mix them together first. Don't know if tht';s the best way or not to tell you the truth but I just did it anyway. It was a pain though...

I got so sick of doing it that I just went back to eating the powder again, lol.

What kind of device do you have ot cap? Is it like the one I have?

brittishbulldog

Awards
  • Established
i would just mix the powder in equal amounts and put it in the cap some people use scales and capping tools but if you are not bothered about exact amounts just put the powder in a bowl puch the empty cap to the bottom of the bowl then put the top on its a bit mind numbing but it works ok for me. i need to get one of those capping tools

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
if your mixing 5-6 different ingredients, u r not going to get many mg's in each cap, i dont know what you are mixing but many bulk powders need to be taken in more then a ~100mg's or so for example. but then again not all do. anyways if this is the case u could mix them all together and end up taking a million caps for one dose, but what i would do is not mix them or maybe only mix a few supps. put just one or two ingredients per batch of caps, so that you have so that you have a few different kinds of caps. for example first batch of caps contains only supplement x, second batch of caps contains supps y and z mixed, ect. then when u dose, u take each type of caps, and you will have a better idea of how much is in each cap. just think it would be easier this way. but if u using bulk products that only require some amounts of mg's per dose, i guess mix them all together, just use a scale.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 11
Bmac63095 Training Forum 24
MidwestBeast Supplement Auction 1
StayinHeavy Anabolics 10
Supplements 11