Freak Fix by Muscle Asylum Project

  1. Registered User
    penn21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    54
    Answers
    0

    Cool Freak Fix by Muscle Asylum Project


    I thought i would be wasting my money on this product. I Purchased it last week, been on it for about a week. I must say its pretty damn good. Its a blend of Mono Cret. and 34g of Protein per serving "2 scoops". There is about 40 different indigredents in it. It works very well after a workout. Its only been a week and my bench went from 300 even to around 320 "1 rep"

  2. Banned
    matthew76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    3,671
    Answers
    0


    It has creatine and protein in it? And your post sounds like a typical MT ad, BTW.

    Quote Originally Posted by penn21 View Post
    I thought i would be wasting my money on this product. I Purchased it last week, been on it for about a week. I must say its pretty damn good. Its a blend of Mono Cret. and 34g of Protein per serving "2 scoops". There is about 40 different indigredents in it. It works very well after a workout. Its only been a week and my bench went from 300 even to around 320 "1 rep"
  3. Registered User
    Cellardude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    4,360
    Answers
    0


    roids dont even make your lifts go up by 20 pounds in a week. Are you sure you dont work for MT?
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    AtomSmasher's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Age
    30
    Posts
    361
    Answers
    0


    MT fiction. Everyone knows that dat der cell tech is the only product that makes lifts go up that much.
  5. Banned
    matthew76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    3,671
    Answers
    0


    I'm sooo damn tired of ads like that! I saw one today that I thought was the typical LG Science ad in magazines, you know, the one where thay show a picture of a guy before working out w/o taking their supplement followed by a picture of the same douche after he took the supplement and worked out and he is leaner and bigger? ONE WORK OUT LATER AND HE'S BIGGER? But guess what, it was not LG Science! I cannot believe the company that did it! I've taken the exact stack and did not have that reation after one work out! Thank God for companies like AN, Nimbus, USP (yes, I said USP), PAL and a few others.
  6. Registered User
    penn21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    54
    Answers
    0


    lol no im not. i was just trying to sound professional. Im not a muscle Tech fan. I use a lot of BSN . i like the freak fix though.
  7. Registered User
    AtomSmasher's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Age
    30
    Posts
    361
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by matthew76 View Post
    I'm sooo damn tired of ads like that! I saw one today that I thought was the typical LG Science ad in magazines, you know, the one where thay show a picture of a guy before working out w/o taking their supplement followed by a picture of the same douche after he took the supplement and worked out and he is leaner and bigger? ONE WORK OUT LATER AND HE'S BIGGER? But guess what, it was not LG Science! I cannot believe the company that did it! I've taken the exact stack and did not have that reation after one work out! Thank God for companies like AN, Nimbus, USP (yes, I said USP), PAL and a few others.
    Dame straight! At the gym i work at i lecture 17yr olds all the time about taking supps from GOOD companies, not LG and Muscle Tech. I swear if i have one more kid come up to me telling me how good muscle tech products are im gonna go balistic, cuz most of them havent tried anything else. Most ignorant kids only talk to GNC employees who make a grip of commision off these companies, it frustrates me so much. But oh well im done with my rant.
  8. Registered User
    john123131's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    5,800
    Answers
    0


    lol....just joined, and gives a solid MT review..haha...nice
  9. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    AE14's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    12,355
    Answers
    1


    isnt MAP an MT clone anyways, along w/6 star?
  10. Registered User
    BorixTheBlade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Age
    33
    Posts
    137
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Reaper329 View Post
    isnt MAP an MT clone anyways, along w/6 star?
    Not sure about 6 star, but MAP is a MT clone. Can't you tell when the label says:

    S!dE 3ffects InCludE FREAKY MUSCLES
  11. Registered User
    T-Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    15,602
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by penn21 View Post
    lol no im not. i was just trying to sound professional. Im not a muscle Tech fan. I use a lot of BSN . i like the freak fix though.
    Funny, you are not a MuscleTech fan, but you purchased one of their products. Also you like BSN which is like MuscleTechs little brother, thats beside the point though...
  12. Banned
    Hollidae's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    194
    Answers
    0

    maps


    the sales guys at gnc told me mt owns map. just like how honda owns acura.... bsn does make good no stuff...
  13. Banned
    drksun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    319
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Cellardude View Post
    roids dont even make your lifts go up by 20 pounds in a week. Are you sure you dont work for MT?
    not true, my squat went up 50lb in 2 weeks
  14. Registered User
    Cellardude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    4,360
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by drksun View Post
    not true, my squat went up 50lb in 2 weeks
    well thats because you were probably squatting 150 pounds to begin with and then you jump in on anabolics at the age of 18.
  15. Banned
    drksun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    319
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Cellardude View Post
    well thats because you were probably squatting 150 pounds to begin with and then you jump in on anabolics at the age of 18.
    i was squating about 225 before, just higher reps, after doing rippletoes for a long time my knees hurt from squating 3 times a week, so i took a break, but now im doing 315, and thats still ****ty i guess but i dont wanna mess up my back,knees and **** from squating too much
  16. Registered User
    penn21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    54
    Answers
    0


    wait wait wait. I will agree that MT puts roid heads on there adds 2 make everything look better. There prices are also wayyy to much. But im only 20. I would rather work my body naturally and take months to see good results, rather then to take juice and get outragious results in 2 weeks. That gives you no reason 2 have weight lifting as a passion. In fact, one of my good buddies got hooked on roids and just died at the age of 35.."heart exploded"..Think about it..NO explode gave me explosive results as well did NaNo Vapor.."even though WTF PUMP is much much better".and Cell Tech Hardcore Cret. has already gave me noticiable gains. the products actually do work in my opinion. I have tried 8 different kinds of Cretine, and nothing has done better then cell tech.
  17. Registered User
    Cellardude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    4,360
    Answers
    0


    VERY well put bro. Wish people would learn from you. *cough cough* darksun

    I honestly dont see the point in starting on juice. It kills the fun out of knowing that you can do something by yourself. I notice slow growth, and yes I do think I grow kinda slow, but it's more motivation to work harder to get bigger. Not to start popping **** cause your a newb and like short cuts cause you can't grow .
  18. Banned
    drksun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    319
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Cellardude View Post
    VERY well put bro. Wish people would learn from you. *cough cough* darksun

    I honestly dont see the point in starting on juice. It kills the fun out of knowing that you can do something by yourself. I notice slow growth, and yes I do think I grow kinda slow, but it's more motivation to work harder to get bigger. Not to start popping **** cause your a newb and like short cuts cause you can't grow .
    probably because i pursue bodybuilding for all the wrong reasons, besides that i would of never tried any of this stuff, but iv'e always been inclined in the sciences and really interested in that kind of stuff, i guess read too much...
  19. Registered User
    penn21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    54
    Answers
    0


    Thank you, and dont get me wrong DarkSun. I wasnt taking any kind of shot at you. I was just saying in general, thats my opinion.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Super-D by Muscle Max
    By guyr62 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-28-2009, 12:10 AM
  2. Arson by Muscle Asylum Project
    By xMike777x in forum Supplements
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 09-02-2009, 04:48 PM
  3. 1 shot review of ASSAULT by Muscle Pharm!
    By Rugger in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-09-2008, 04:20 PM
  4. Muscle Asylum Project (Anabolic O.D)
    By AlexParty in forum Supplements
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 03-27-2008, 02:45 PM
  5. Muscle Asylum Project...
    By LiftNDestroy in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-03-2007, 08:31 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in