Need help with cutting stack

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
I just bought a bulk cycle stack, but this would be my second bulk cycle in a row. I was going to wait until summer to do a cut phase, but quit frankly, I'm not feel'n the added love handles from 3 months of hyper-caloric/high glycemic diet and lack of serious cardio. I know I "could" cardio it up or eat cleaner, but I seem to be balls out one way or another. I'm either hardcore adding mass, or hardcore cutting.

Right now I'm thinking Drive/RPM/Levithan Reloaded/Ecyd to cut, but if you guys know a better cuttng stack PLEASE let me know.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
I just saw that combo being sold together as a deal, DCP/Levi Reloaded. Anything else you would recommend to the stack?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
i think u have it all covered, just be sure to get ur diet as clean as a whistle and u'll see great results

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
I already have 2 bottles of Drive on hand. Would it be beneficial to add that to the stack?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
yeah, it would help u maintain ur strength and some size on ur cut, u might even see strength gains from it

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
I already have 2 bottles of Drive on hand. Would it be beneficial to add that to the stack?
Ive noticed a leaning effect (recomp effect) on drive at 6 caps. You may want to keep your dosages steady at 6. It's a bit costly but it's helpful. Anything beyond 6 you get the same results basically.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Ive noticed a leaning effect (recomp effect) on drive at 6 caps. You may want to keep your dosages steady at 6. It's a bit costly but it's helpful. Anything beyond 6 you get the same results basically.
So I'm looking at a DCP/Levi Re/Drive maybe ecdysterone stack. It's cool to run those three together, DCP/Lev Re/Drive? I don't see how ecdysterone would interferre. Rodja likes to talk about ecdysterone's dry/cutting effects so I'm considering it. Thanks for the replies.