My Stack and Possible Log? (if anyone is interested)

  1. Registered User
    BorixTheBlade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Age
    33
    Posts
    137
    Answers
    0

    My Stack and Possible Log? (if anyone is interested)


    Hey guys, I'm 27 and have been lifting since I was about 14. Not until the past 6 months or so have I started to get really serious about bodybuilding. So heres what I have lined up, and I am 1 week in.

    Stats
    Age: 27
    Height: 6'1
    Weight: 180

    Week's 1-2
    Morning:
    2 Jungle Warfare
    300mg Ecdysterone
    3 caps Beta-Alanine Plus
    Mega Man Multi

    Lunch:
    1 Jungle Warfare

    PreWorkout:
    1 serving Citruline Malate
    5g Glutamine

    PostWorkout:
    7.5g CreaPure

    Dinner:
    1 Jungle Warfare
    3 caps Beta-Alanine Plus

    PreBed:
    Z-mass PM
    300g Ecdysterone

    Weeks 3-4
    Morning:
    2 Jungle Warfare
    1 Bad Ass Mass
    300mg Ecdysterone
    3 caps Beta-Alanine Plus
    Mega Man Multi

    Lunch:
    2 Jungle Warfare

    PreWorkout:
    1 serving Citruline Malate
    5g Glutamine

    PostWorkout:
    7.5g CreaPure

    Dinner:
    1 Bad Ass Mass
    2 Jungle Warfare
    3 caps Beta-Alanine Plus

    PreBed:
    Z-mass PM
    300g Ecdysterone

    Weeks 5-6
    Morning:
    1 Bad Ass Mass
    1 Pro-Anabol
    300mg Ecdysterone
    3 caps Beta-Alanine Plus
    Mega Man Multi

    PreWorkout:
    1 serving Citruline Malate
    5g Glutamine

    PostWorkout:
    7.5g CreaPure

    Dinner:
    1 Bad Ass Mass
    1 Pro Anabol
    3 caps Beta-Alanine Plus

    PreBed:
    Z-mass PM
    300g Ecdysterone

    Weeks 7-8
    Morning:
    1 Pro-Anabol
    1 Restore
    300mg Ecdysterone
    3 caps Beta-Alanine Plus
    Mega Man Multi

    Lunch:
    1 Restore

    PreWorkout:
    1 serving Citruline Malate
    5g Glutamine

    PostWorkout:
    7.5g CreaPure

    Dinner:
    1 Pro-Anabol
    1 Restore
    3 caps Beta-Alanine Plus

    PreBed:
    Z-mass PM
    300g Ecdysterone

    Weeks 9-10
    Morning:
    1 Restore
    300mg Ecdysterone
    3 caps Beta-Alanine Plus
    Mega Man Multi

    Lunch:
    1 Restore

    PreWorkout:
    1 serving Citruline Malate
    5g Glutamine

    PostWorkout:
    7.5g CreaPure

    Dinner:
    1 Restore
    3 caps Beta-Alanine Plus

    PreBed:
    Z-mass PM
    300g Ecdysterone


    Training
    Monday: Chest
    Tuesday: Back
    Wednesday: Shoulders
    Thursday: Arms
    Friday: Legs

  2. Registered User
    nosnmiveins's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Age
    27
    Posts
    6,833
    Answers
    0


    how come you're running JW at below recommended dose?
  3. Banned
    matthew76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    3,671
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by BorixTheBlade View Post
    Training
    Monday: Chest
    Tuesday: Back
    Wednesday: Shoulders
    Thursday: Arms
    Friday: Legs
    You need to move your Legs/Shoulders around. Unless you want to risk injury. That way your shoulders will have a break inbetween workouts. As far as your stack with JW, I've never touched it so I cannot comment.
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    BorixTheBlade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Age
    33
    Posts
    137
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by matthew76 View Post
    You need to move your Legs/Shoulders around. Unless you want to risk injury. That way your shoulders will have a break inbetween workouts. As far as your stack with JW, I've never touched it so I cannot comment.
    Why wouldn't that be a good idea? How would I risk injury. If your thinking arms include shoulders I don't, Thats just Bi's Tri's and Forearms.
  5. Registered User
    BorixTheBlade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Age
    33
    Posts
    137
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by nosnmiveins View Post
    how come you're running JW at below recommended dose?
    I'm not? Im running it at 4 caps a day, the recommended is 3.
  6. Registered User
    Dancebot 2000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    934
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by BorixTheBlade View Post
    Why wouldn't that be a good idea? How would I risk injury. If your thinking arms include shoulders I don't, Thats just Bi's Tri's and Forearms.
    I'm not sure what Mathew is refering to, but I might not have shoulders and arms back to back, just because your tricepts will be fatigued.
  7. Registered User
    BorixTheBlade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Age
    33
    Posts
    137
    Answers
    0


    Okay sounds good.
  8. Registered User
    Dancebot 2000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    934
    Answers
    0


    By the way, JW is an awesome product, but I don't know about the whole ultima stack. I didn't like Proanabol, other than libido increase. BAM I've never tried, but I've heard mixed results, and I don't think I'd buy Restore again, even though it was pretty good.

    Still, if you wanted to log it, I read it.
  9. Banned
    matthew76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    3,671
    Answers
    0


    When you work CHEST, your shoulders take 35-40% effort - Then the next day when you work BACK, your shoulders, although pulling, your Shoulders use more then 65% in order to stimulate the BACK muscles. Imagine how much work your shoulders just did the previous 2 days... give them a break. I see too many patients that describe their work outs and all are over-training their shoulders, hence injury. But it's your call bro...
  10. Registered User
    nosnmiveins's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Age
    27
    Posts
    6,833
    Answers
    0


    oops, my bad, thought i said u were doing 2 per day....one at lunch and one at dinner
  11. Registered User
    BorixTheBlade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Age
    33
    Posts
    137
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by matthew76 View Post
    When you work CHEST, your shoulders take 35-40% effort - Then the next day when you work BACK, your shoulders, although pulling, your Shoulders use more then 65% in order to stimulate the BACK muscles. Imagine how much work your shoulders just did the previous 2 days... give them a break. I see too many patients that describe their work outs and all are over-training their shoulders, hence injury. But it's your call bro...
    So how about this?

    Monday: Chest
    Tuesday: Back
    Wednesday: Legs
    Thursday: Arms
    Friday: Shoulders
  12. Registered User
    nosnmiveins's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Age
    27
    Posts
    6,833
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by BorixTheBlade View Post
    So how about this?

    Monday: Chest
    Tuesday: Back
    Wednesday: Legs
    Thursday: Arms
    Friday: Shoulders


    I been seeing great results from a similar workout over the past year:

    Monday: Chest/Tri's
    Tuesday: Back/Bi's
    Wednesday: Legs
    Thursday: Shoulders
    Friday: Arms
  13. Registered User
    BorixTheBlade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Age
    33
    Posts
    137
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by nosnmiveins View Post
    I been seeing great results from a similar workout over the past year:

    Monday: Chest/Tri's
    Tuesday: Back/Bi's
    Wednesday: Legs
    Thursday: Shoulders
    Friday: Arms
    Sounds like a plan.
    Thanks for the help man.
  14. Registered User
    nosnmiveins's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Age
    27
    Posts
    6,833
    Answers
    0


    its a great and simple routine

    adds some size to ur arms quickly and gives every muscle group 2-3 days rest
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Steves: EC stack and workout log
    By lemon in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 07-17-2013, 11:00 AM
  2. Holding myself accountable, my diet and training log
    By 3clipseGT in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 76
    Last Post: 05-08-2011, 08:12 PM
  3. My H-Drol Cycle....(Brief Log and possible ?'s)
    By 2k2ser in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 04-24-2008, 02:45 PM
  4. If anyone is interested BAM log?
    By speedpastu in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 06-15-2007, 03:55 PM
  5. Hey if anyone is interested in skateboarding..
    By good_guye28 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-11-2004, 07:33 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in