Christmas Gift for my dad (nearing 50)

themandaloria

Awards
I want him to get something good, he bikes a couple times a week and lifts as well, but i can tell he's starting to get more out of shape the older he gets despite doing the same workouts.

I wanted to get him something for christmas (he's to cheap to buy supplements so i want to get him some)

I have no clue what to get. I don't know about Testosterone stuff since i'm still in HS. Don't want anything that needs a PCT or stuff like that, but stuff that frees up/ increases testosterone.

From reading i've seen

Blue Up
Powerfull
activate extreme
this cheap Alpha Drive XL
6 oxo
11 oxo

Someone help me out. How many bottles, what should i get, and what should he do?

Also any sales coming up at NP? :)

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hey bro, I'm sure your dad would love that NHA stack. I can only imagine how well it would work for an older guy. Plus its a great deal.

I am also going to get some x mas supps for my father (just turned 50). I think USP Labs super cissus would be another great choice. My father has some joint issues and I know this would help someone of his age. He is more of a cardio buff but he does hit the weights a couple of times/week.

I'll try to let you know if I think of anything else. Older guys/fathers what would you want for x mas?

Dancebot 2000

Dancebot 2000

Awards
  • Established
Jungle warfare or Activate are really good for man that age because of the Diavonil, which increases free test. I'd get the Activate.

Powerfull is good to, as it's GH increases will help him feel more youthful.

Dancebot 2000

Dancebot 2000

Awards
  • Established
I don't have tooo much cash, i did see that NHA stack though.

how's this? ALRI Ultima Stack (1+1+1 bottles) By: ALRI

I'm surprised more people aren't responding :(
I don't know if you'll get your money's worth out of the Proanabol and Bad Ass Mass, but the Jungle warfare is fantastic. The NHA stack is cheaper, and it has Activate and Alpha drive, plus a Leaner. I'd go with that, especially if money is a concern.

I do think the best thing you could get him is Activate and Powerfull

Ultimate NHA Stack (1+1+1 Bottles) By: Designer Supplements

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
If I had to pick one, I'd probably say Activate.

I'm a little too paranoid about what's in some of these products nowadays to give them to anyone else like my parents. I'd rather not recommend things to them because I don't want to be responsible for any negatives that may come. I'd rather just use them myself, and if I F-up, then it's my bad and only affects me. I just try to keep them F-ups to a minimum. :)

themandaloria

Awards
Hmmm would Jungle warfare and Activate be good? Seems to be the best from what you guys are saying.

themandaloria

Awards
Actually Activate Extreme and Powerfull looks good, some of the negatives and fears of JW wouldn't be too good if my dad saw that :) I never thought him for the paranoid type, then he took me driving after i got my permit and he turned into a little girl :)

I just want him to see some real good results, think i should add some creatine to this? Then he'd really see some change!

Dancebot 2000

Dancebot 2000

Awards
  • Established
It sounds good. Definately don't stack JW and Activate, it's pointless. Activate and Powerfull is the way to go. (I should point out whenever I say Activate, I mean Activate extream)

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I mgiht have to pick my Dad up some Powerful or something

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Well seeing as how I am probably the closest to his age lol

I would NOT get him something which is going to get complicated for him. IMO some of the items mentioned above run the risk of him having to take something else when he finishes the bottle, because they will get his own normal body operations out of wack.

For me I would LOVE to get Poseidon. And actually that is what I have asked my wife to get me. As a bonus it comes with a 100% money back guarantee so no risk.

CROWLER

Skircus7

Skircus7

constant recomp
Awards
  • Established
Well seeing as how I am probably the closest to his age lol

I would NOT get him something which is going to get complicated for him. IMO some of the items mentioned above run the risk of him having to take something else when he finishes the bottle, because they will get his own normal body operations out of wack.

For me I would LOVE to get Poseidon. And actually that is what I have asked my wife to get me. As a bonus it comes with a 100% money back guarantee so no risk.

CROWLER

^^^as well as poseidon....get him Post Cycle Support! the trans resveratrol can help him love longer...and he'll feel like a million bucks!

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Xtend + Blue UP

aminos, CM for performance with his biking
Blue UP, for a boost of test

keep it simple and effective

moklepaul

moklepaul

Awards
  • Established
I toss in a vote for super cissus. My father is that age, he loves it. So does his dog :)

themandaloria

Awards
Well my dad doesn't like gross stuff, he won't ever take a powder!!! I already have 2 things of Poseidon :) Also have Some extend, he hates everything. I've had him try Ergopharm protein, over 10 muscle milk flavors, various whey (maybe 20?), and the Ultra peptide 2.0 Peanut butter chocolate. Yeah he hates it all. The most amusing thing he ever drank was a glass of Now Green Phyto foods LOL he almost threw up.

Activate extreme and Powerfull won't have any negative effects after right? And they would have good results? He's not very patient unfortunately :( and is very stubborn.

Maybe i should get cissus for my mother, she's ALWAYS complaining about everything.

By the way Should i go gold?

Skircus7

Skircus7

constant recomp
Awards
  • Established
Well my dad doesn't like gross stuff, he won't ever take a powder!!! I already have 2 things of Poseidon :) Also have Some extend, he hates everything. I've had him try Ergopharm protein, over 10 muscle milk flavors, various whey (maybe 20?), and the Ultra peptide 2.0 Peanut butter chocolate. Yeah he hates it all. The most amusing thing he ever drank was a glass of Now Green Phyto foods LOL he almost threw up.

Activate extreme and Powerfull won't have any negative effects after right? And they would have good results? He's not very patient unfortunately :( and is very stubborn.

Maybe i should get cissus for my mother, she's ALWAYS complaining about everything.

By the way Should i go gold?

ActivaTe X + PFULL or AX + Post Cycle Support would be awesome......

cissus and/or fish oil for your mama!

themandaloria

Awards
Oh i need post cycle support? What can i have him take where he doesn't need it. Because he won't drink any powders, and doesn't want to take too much. If he needs something to take for safety after he won't go for it. I have to lie to him about the price of this even. Everything is overpriced to him, if i say something costs 40 dollars, he won't take it. Nothing expensive for Darryl Ong!!! lol

Dancebot 2000

Dancebot 2000

Awards
  • Established
Post Cycle Support is a product from Anabolic Innovations. It's not just for post cycle, it's a great stand alone formula.

themandaloria

Awards
Ohhh i see stuff like milk thistle and saw palmetto, i know that's good for older guys.

But yeah no powders. Would 1 bottle of Activate extreme and Powerfull show him results?

Skircus7

Skircus7

constant recomp
Awards
  • Established
Ohhh i see stuff like milk thistle and saw palmetto, i know that's good for older guys.

But yeah no powders. Would 1 bottle of Activate extreme and Powerfull show him results?
Cycle Support = powder

POST Cycle Support = caps
Trans-Resveratrol 50% 1200mg
Quercetin 95% 1200mg
Horny Goat Weed 20% Icariin 500mg
Piperidine 95% 30mg

like I was trying to say earlier, the trans-resveratrol will naturally help his test levels, estrogen levels and is EXTREAMLY healthy for him. the other ingredients help with libido and absorption. DOES NOT NEED PCT.

Dancebot 2000

Dancebot 2000

Awards
  • Established
It's pretty hard to say, as results vary so much, but there's a good chance he'll feel the Activate after 1 dose, and if he starts yawning after taking Powerfull, that's his body releasing Growth Hormone. It's not likely to stack 10 lbs of hard muscle on him if that's what your asking.:D

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
Cycle Support = powder

POST Cycle Support = caps
Trans-Resveratrol 50% 1200mg
Quercetin 95% 1200mg
Horny Goat Weed 20% Icariin 500mg
Piperidine 95% 30mg

like I was trying to say earlier, the trans-resveratrol will naturally help his test levels, estrogen levels and is EXTREAMLY healthy for him. the other ingredients help with libido and absorption. DOES NOT NEED post cycle therapy.
i think thats a great idea as well. i think pfull is another great choice.
on the other hand, the supp he might enjoy most(as well as your mother) is some aspire 36:dance: :D

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Cissus.

PowerFull has to be taken on an empty stomach. I don't see someone that's not real dedicated to diet and lifting, making sure that they time their supplements around meals.

themandaloria

Awards
I can make sure he takes it on an empty stomach don't worry.

K i see Post cycle support now. Hmmm so help me out, Powefull, Post cycle support, Activate extreme. 2 out of those

and I found some cheap creatine mono tabs for him to take :)

No i don't expect him to grow huge, i just want him to put on some, notice a difference. He's working insane hours for work, my moms wasting all our money, and he's not getting enough sleep.

Hopefully something to raise self esteem and really be happy about something.

and come on, who the hell gives sex pills to their parents? I'd never give aspire 36, lol way too weird

Dancebot 2000

Dancebot 2000

Awards
  • Established
I stand by Powerful and Activate being the best option, but if you replaced one with PCS, you'd still be okay. I'd do PSC and Powerfull maybe.

themandaloria

Awards
Looking at the prices i could do all three. Or would that be too much?

I think i might drop creatine and do all three, (he doesn't like taking tooo many pills) I can probably afford it, (just give ron paul a smaller donation :) )

Thank you guys so much for helping me out!!!!

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
and come on, who the hell gives sex pills to their parents? I'd never give aspire 36, lol way too weird
well it would make him happy(as well as your mother) and raise his self esteem.

ok i will stop now. seriously though, how about some horny goat weed? JK!!

if u can get him to dose on an empty stomach, then i vote pfull, activate would also prolly make him feel better, happier, higher esteem, and good gains in the gym.

themandaloria

Awards
No love for Post cycle support? Is it too much to take all three?

and again, would one bottle of each be enough?

themandaloria

Awards
I'm pretty sure i've made up my mind

Now i just need to know about dosing help like when and how to take it(yes i read the directions but i know theres more) and also should epistane be given any thought or are these superior?

And if you take Creatine caps with Orange juice, does it make it not effective? i know you're not supposed to with powder