• no

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
does anyone have a clear opinion of trisorbagen effectiveness?
Any positive diferences when doing a cycle with or without it?

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
I don't really know how you can ask this question because the only way to actually 'determine' if it works would be a bunch of lab equipment, scientists, and data.

saludable24

Awards
  • Established
I've seen this prod and would love to hear feedback as well. Looks great for some custom supp mixes I'm thinking of.

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
I don't really know how you can ask this question because the only way to actually 'determine' if it works would be a bunch of lab equipment, scientists, and data.
if you go by that way ,that will apply to all supplements(placebo effect does exist).
What I really want to know is if people that have already tried it found that they have a better response with it?

Skircus7

Skircus7

constant recomp
Awards
  • Established
if you go by that way ,that will apply to all supplements(placebo effect does exist).
What I really want to know is if people that have already tried it found that they have a better response with it?
x2

:bruce1:

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
How would you even make a determination on something like this ?

'I took 5 anadrol a day and I felt kinda jacked.'

'This time I took 5 anadrols a day w/ Tribsorbagen and I feel extra jacked'.

I don't know how personal experience can actually quantify whether 'increase in absorption' is really the case.

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
How would you even make a determination on something like this ?

'I took 5 anadrol a day and I felt kinda jacked.'

'This time I took 5 anadrols a day w/ Tribsorbagen and I feel extra jacked'.

I don't know how personal experience can actually quantify whether 'increase in absorption' is really the case.
ok man you want to start a drama.
there are millions of supplements that people say it works and there`s no scientific studies behind them,if you dont understand the question ok you have made your point,by the way have you tried trisorb?
if not ,this thread is not for you

Skircus7

Skircus7

constant recomp
Awards
  • Established
there are millions of supplements that people say it works and there`s no scientific studies behind them,if you dont understand the question ok you have made your point,by the way have you tried trisorb?
:toofunny:

BigAsian

BigAsian

Awards
bro dont get started on reaperx...waste of time...his sole purpose in life is to irritate as many people as he can. his is the biggest E-Loser i have ever seen. he thinks downing energy drinks leads to his superior physique and calls himself a body builder *laughs out loud* (hes really a doughboy).

anyways im not trying to make another reaper thread so...

I would also be interested if anyone has tried this product....and reaperx people who are physiologically in tune with their bodies know how they react with certain doses of supplements. so if there is something that increases the efficacy of something and someone who knows how thier body reacts at normal doses will be able to "feel" a difference...i suppose that is hard for someone like you to understand...since all you feel is the earth crumble under your feet.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
:goodpost:

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
bro dont get started on reaperx...waste of time...his sole purpose in life is to irritate as many people as he can. his is the biggest E-Loser i have ever seen. he thinks downing energy drinks leads to his superior physique and calls himself a body builder *laughs out loud* (hes really a doughboy).

anyways im not trying to make another reaper thread so...

I would also be interested if anyone has tried this product....and reaperx people who are physiologically in tune with their bodies know how they react with certain doses of supplements. so if there is something that increases the efficacy of something and someone who knows how thier body reacts at normal doses will be able to "feel" a difference...i suppose that is hard for someone like you to understand...since all you feel is the earth crumble under your feet.
Wow, thanks for the seemingly sarcastic remarks. Im sure a lot of ingenuity went into that thought ! :)

So BigAsian, tell me how personal experience can indicate if absorption is increased ? hm?

Sure we can comment on creatine or some PH due to muscle gain, but absorption ? I'd like to hear that one. Maybe instead of running your incredibly ignorant mouth why don't you just address the question instead ?

nunes-

Get your eyes checked. My question was how someone will report on an 'increase in absorption'. Stay on topic, don't act like a child. I get annoyed with people always starting garbage with me when I asked a legitimate question.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow, thanks for the seemingly sarcastic remarks. Im sure a lot of ingenuity went into that thought ! :)

So BigAsian, tell me how personal experience can indicate if absorption is increased ? hm?

Sure we can comment on creatine or some PH due to muscle gain, but absorption ? I'd like to hear that one. Maybe instead of running your incredibly ignorant mouth why don't you just address the question instead ?

nunes-

Get your eyes checked. My question was how someone will report on an 'increase in absorption'. Stay on topic, don't act like a child. I get annoyed with people always starting garbage with me when I asked a legitimate question.
dude wtf just leave this thread alone

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
thank`s for the support guys .
I understand that maybe it`s too soon for people to have completed two cycles with the same compound with and without trisorb(the product is relatively new in the stores) ,but I think this is an interesting question because beside the fact that the product have some ingredients that have some scientific backup for increased absorption of some supplements ,I also saw Patrick Arnold saying in another thread that trisorb was a waste of money.
Some personal experiences would be gratefully welcome

BigAsian

BigAsian

Awards
dude wtf just leave this thread alone
Agreed.

Reaperx i would love to address the question at hand, but seeing how i have not tried this product i cannot.

and what have been the benefits of your posts on this thread?? just out of curiousity...absolutely useless.

go have another energy drink.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
now now ladies, kiss and make up!

I see reapers point of view as well as others.

Sometimes it's really hard to say that a supplement is working for sure. The way we feel pain, tells us something is wrong in our body but something on the level of absorption is hard to tell. Reaper points out that it's basically tough to say it something is really working on this level basically since there is no real way to measure if the absorption rate is working or not. He could have said it in a more friendly tone to prevent some unwanted e-fighting from coming down.

also reaper, try to prevent e-fights or what not from breaking down. I see what your getting at but no need to sound so arrogant at times. Someone simply asked a question for some feed back, not a retorical question/answer.

Hope that helps :D

muchlove,

Cellardude :rofl:

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Be careful guys, Reaper is a BEAST in the gym.

Wouldn't want him pissed at me.....:yawn:

verner

verner

Team Nutra Ninja Monkey Trainer
Awards
  • Established

Sometimes it's really hard to say that a supplement is working for sure. The way we feel pain, tells us something is wrong in our body but something on the level of absorption is hard to tell. Reaper points out that it's basically tough to say it something is really working on this level basically since there is no real way to measure if the absorption rate is working or not. He could have said it in a more friendly tone to prevent some unwanted e-fighting from coming down.

also reaper, try to prevent e-fights or what not from breaking down. I see what your getting at but no need to sound so arrogant at times. Someone simply asked a question for some feed back, not a retorical question/answer.

muchlove,

The voice of sanity and fairness

swole210

swole210

Awards
  • Established

muchlove,

swole210

swole210

Awards
  • Established
Be careful guys, Reaper is a BEAST in the gym.

Wouldn't want him pissed at me.....:yawn:
:toofunny: :toofunny: Guy allways comes off as a cocky arrogant know-it-all! No need for that kind of crap!

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
he is the biggest E-Loser i have ever seen. he thinks downing energy drinks leads to his superior physique and calls himself a body builder *laughs out loud* (hes really a douchebag).

For ReaperX --:FUfinger: :FUfinger:

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
I don't know what you guys think but if trisorbagen works like is suppose to, is one of the best supplements in the market but people is not very enthusiastic about it.Non methyls could almost become methyl's pro-hormones (concerning absorption) with minimum liver damage.
I wonder why only few people is interested ?
Probably they think Patrick Arnold is right and trisorb is only hype.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
ill do a log on this when I get the chance It should be fun. Trisorbagen helps absorb anything right? So, if there were anything that can help determine how the absorption rate is working is a product most likely that you can "feel".

I might set up a stack like this. Reset AD Stim'd out Incarnate and trisorbagen. Best way to know if absorption is being enhanced in my opinion is the feel for caffeine. By using Reset AD to help bring down my tolerance to stims, Ill be more prone to the effects.

Also, Ill use stimed out from start to finish along side of reset AD to help see how it helps. Finally when reset AD is done, Ill try something like incarnate and Stimed out together along side of trisorbagen. If absorption is enhanced wont the tingles and energy from caffeine come faster as well? Faster stimed feeling, intense tingles from BA. Correct me if im wrong on this. Just a thought.

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
ill do a log on this when I get the chance It should be fun. Trisorbagen helps absorb anything right? So, if there were anything that can help determine how the absorption rate is working is a product most likely that you can "feel".

I might set up a stack like this. Reset AD Stim'd out Incarnate and trisorbagen. Best way to know if absorption is being enhanced in my opinion is the feel for caffeine. By using Reset AD to help bring down my tolerance to stims, Ill be more prone to the effects.

Also, Ill use stimed out from start to finish along side of reset AD to help see how it helps. Finally when reset AD is done, Ill try something like incarnate and Stimed out together along side of trisorbagen. If absorption is enhanced wont the tingles and energy from caffeine come faster as well? Faster stimed feeling, intense tingles from BA. Correct me if im wrong on this. Just a thought.
for what I saw in a ax thread, is not all compounds that are better absorbed only the ones that are metabolized by some liver enzimes but caffeine is one of them so go forward with your log, I`ll be waiting...
dhb and bioperine are not new compounds but there are some studies that say they work ,I really would like to know why PA say trisorb is a waste of money???
we are talking in PA and I wonder ,if 1-AD is activated in the body (maybe by liver enzimes) taking trisorb with it is good or bad???

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
for what I saw in a ax thread, is not all compounds that are better absorbed only the ones that are metabolized by some liver enzimes but caffeine is one of them so go forward with your log, I`ll be waiting...
dhb and bioperine are not new compounds but there are some studies that say they work ,I really would like to know why PA say trisorb is a waste of money???
cause, PA will talk smack about other company's besides his own. He's got props and a reputation behind him but when it comes to products sometimes he does bash too far. Not saying that it's a bad thing, but when you own a company your more than likely to say things about competition. It just happens no matter what really,

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Ari Gold Product Reviews 0
tilldeath Anabolics 3
Supplements 7
Whacked Anabolics 9
Anabolics 24